Will Allah question us about the sins we already repented from in this duniya?

Mughal1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
insaan jo kuchh bhi is duniya main ker rahen hen ye duniya ussi ki wajah se aisi hai jaisi ham ko nazar aa rahee hai.

sochne ki baat ye hai ham kia chahte hen aur kia woh drust hai jo ham chahte hen? sirf yahee nahin agar woh drust hai to woh kaise kiya jaa sakta hai ta keh ye duniya waisi ban jaaye jaisi ham chahte hen?

kia ham mullaan ki ahmaq banaane waali baaten aik doosre se sun ker ya aik doosre ko sunaa ker aur aik doosre ko bewaqoof banaa ker is duniya main behtari laa sakte hen?

agar nahin to phir kia ham ko apne aqlo fiker se kaam lena nahin seekhna chahiye?

Steyn

insaan jo kuchh bhi is duniya main ker rahen hen ye duniya ussi ki wajah se aisi hai jaisi ham ko nazar aa rahee hai.

sochne ki baat ye hai ham kia chahte hen aur kia woh drust hai jo ham chahte hen? sirf yahee nahin agar woh drust hai to woh kaise kiya jaa sakta hai ta keh ye duniya waisi ban jaaye jaisi ham chahte hen?

kia ham mullaan ki ahmaq banaane waali baaten aik doosre se sun ker ya aik doosre ko sunaa ker aur aik doosre ko bewaqoof banaa ker is duniya main behtari laa sakte hen?

agar nahin to phir kia ham ko apne aqlo fiker se kaam lena nahin seekhna chahiye?

What did the Mullah say wrong?

He spoke a very profound and heart touching thing which is what forced me to share it.

You only bash Maulvis in every post you make. What have you done except spread message of hatred?

May Allah bless this Sheikh Assim Al Hakeem. I and many have learned so much from him and he's so soft spoken and well mannered.

Mughal1

What did the Mullah say wrong?

Dear steyn, the answer is everything. Why? Because there is no proper context for it. That is because each and every mullaan talks about islam in context of religion whereas islam is addeen which is anti religion.

He spoke a very profound and heart touching thing which is what forced me to share it

Heart touching is not the right criterion because different people like different things that makes them happy or touch their hearts. Our hearts should be touched by what is true or right on basis of a universally proven criterion.

You only bash Maulvis in every post you make.

It is may be because people only and only share mullaan videos which talk total nonsense in the very name of deen of islam.

What have you done except spread message of hatred?

I do not spread message of hatred nor do I hate any particular person but I do not like certain deeds of people which in my opinion are based upon falsehood or confusion and that I do only because due to those humanity as a whole suffers terribly eg when mullaans spread their falsehood or confusion deen of islam becomes obscure for people due to which people become distant from deen of islam which means their suffering becomes prolonged and yet worse.

As for me, I try to spread what I think is provable truth according to universally acceptable criterion and I try to explain how it proves true and because it is true it must be accepted and supported so that human beings could get the life they are supposed to have in this world as well as in hereafter.

It is very important for you to realise the fact that hatred is spread by all those people who spread falsehood and confusion which they cannot prove true according to universally acceptable criterion.

May Allah bless this Sheikh Assim Al Hakeem. I and many have learned so much from him and he's so soft spoken and well mannered.

May Allah bless all of us human beings including this molvi sb with sense of making proper sense of things so that we could be able to make proper sense of his message as well so that then we could support it the way it ought to be supported so that it could benefit us human beings and that way serve its purpose for which it was revealed.

Regards and all the best.

Last edited: