Why do Indian hate Pakistan so much?

BuTurabi

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
بہت اچھی اور سچی نظم

کاش پاکستان میں بھی عاصمہ بی بی کے علاوہ کوئی دوسرا بھی سچ کو کھل کر بیان کر سکے. جاوید اختر نے سب باتیں صحیح کہیں

اختر شُمار کا بیٹا اور مُفکرِ اِسلام کیفی اعظمی کا داماد کیسا ’’دیش دروھی‘‘ نِکلا ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ کم از کم مُجھے جاوید اختر سے ایسے گھدر کی آشا نہ تھی۔
یہ کئی بار پاِکستان آیا لیکن اپنی آنکھوں سے اِس مدینہِ امن و آشتی کو دیکھ کر بھی نہیں سُدھرا۔ کم سے کم پاکستان میں کھائے لہوری کھانوں کی کی لاج اور حقِ نمک ادا کرتے ہوئے چدم برم اور ہزاروں بھارتیوں کے سامنے ’’جیوے جیوے پاکستان‘‘ گاتا اور پھِر ردِ عمل میں گلی گلی پھوٹنے والے دنگوں کے بہانے ہم گُجرات کا ’’بدلہ‘‘ بھی لے لیتے۔ یوں ایک اور پاکستان کی بنیاد پڑتی جِسکا سہرا جاوید اختر کے سر ہوتا اور مادرِ ملت شبانہ اعظمی کا
مانگ میں بھی دیش بھگتی کا سیندھور ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔
یہ کیسا بیوقوف اور بُزدِل اِنسان ہے جو رہتا تو ہِندوستان میں ہے اور گیت بھی اُسی دھرتی کے گاتا ہے ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ اسے قتیل شِفائی سے سبق سیکھنا چاہئیے جو عیسائی تھا اور پاکستان میں رہنے کے باوجود اپنے اصل وطن اِنگلستان کیلئے نغمے لِکھتا تھا۔
جاوید اختر کا مِلی فرض تھا کہ اجمل قصاب کے ادھورے ایجنڈے کو آگے بڑھاتا اور نندیتا داس کی دعوت پر آ کر پاک سر زمین کا ترانہ پڑھتا اور داد سمیٹتا (پاکستان میں)۔ اِسکا یہ کارنامہ لال قلعے پر جھنڈا گاڑنے سے کم نہ ہوتا ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ لیکن اِس عاقبت نا اندیش نے اِس سُنہری موقعے سے فائدہ نہیں اُٹھایا اور وہاں بسنے والے کرو
ڑوں مُسلمانوں کی ترجمانی نہ کر کے اُنکی نیم مُردہ ’’زِندگیوں میں حرارت‘‘ بھرنے کے اِس نادر موقعے کو گنوا دیا ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔

Last edited:

only_truths

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yes, all people love peace and prosperity.
He forgets about SAMJHOTA Express train incident.

Twin blasts shook two coaches of the Samjhauta Express travelling between India and Pakistan at around 23:53 Indian Standard Time on Sunday, 18 February 2007, shortly after the train had passed through the railway station in the village of Diwana, near the Indian city of Panipat. One railway employee manning the level crossing at the time stated:
"It was about 11.52 when I showed the signal lantern to the Attari [Samjhauta] Express which was coming in very fast, probably at over 100 kilometres an hour (62.1 mph). Just as [it] reached near the home signal, I could hear two loud explosions from the coaches near the guards' van at the rear".

After the explosions, both carriages were engulfed in flames and many passengers were incapacitated by the smoke. Witnesses claim to have seen passengers screaming and attempting to escape, but since most of the train's windows were barred for security reasons, many could not escape in time. The injured were pulled out of the burning carriages by fellow passengers and local residents.

In the end, the terrorist attack left 68 people dead and 50 injured. Most of the dead and injured were Pakistani nationals, though some Indians, including railway workers, were also killed. Initial identification of the victims was hindered by the fact that many of the bodies were charred beyond recognition. The rest of the train, which was left undamaged by the attack, continued on to the border town of Attari. There, passengers were transferred to a Pakistani train which took them to their destination in Lahore.

I agree with you. The culprits will be brought to justice. My hearts are with those families who lost their loved ones. India learns by experience but never repeats mistakes.

only_truths

Minister (2k+ posts)
brits played a old trick, ever heard of '' 2 cats and monkey'' ? There were 2 cats fighting over a bread clever monkey over the tree came in between to solve the problem and eventually ate the whole bread and made the both cats look like a fool. The trick of ''divide'' and rule was appointed o make ppl fight against each other the hatred deep inside which they were very sucsessful. Even till ''today'' so you can make an idea of how sucsessful there plan was. Keeping that outside the country divided in 2 and pakistan was formed and so was hatred. Onced india used to be called as '' Golden Bird'' which brits totally destroyed.so bhaio the moral of the story is we were fighting with each other since 65 years with no avail only destruction.so its about time we should accept each other and live in peace and harmony.we will find haters on both side pakistan and india need to workout how to tackle these haters for the sake of peace.

You have valid arguments. But why I do not agree?

1. It is not the cat and monkey story. We are humans and we know @1947 what is cut out for us. Then instead of solving within ourselves once the Monkey left, why did we fight in Kashmir? You would say India annexed Kashmir, so did Pakistan in annexing Baluchistan and Pakhtunkwa ?

2. British did not divide us, we did, they only implemented what we asked for? Why did Jinnah ask for Pakistan? Did British say we are different culture and should separate?

3. If we feel that British played divide and rule, then they played right because we were divided in interms of religion and practices?

4. British left us 65 years ago, why then we are fighting? Were British wrong because good sense prevail upon us?

5. India accepted Pakistan long back. Believe me if you ask any Indian on Akhand Bharat, no one believes it. They just want Bharat as it exist today including Kashmir (LOC)

Last edited:

TruPakistani

Minister (2k+ posts)
انڈین۔۔۔۔
یہ تو دنیا کے مشہور کنجر اور ناچنے والے ہیں، بس پیسہ دو اور یہ ناچنا شروع۔
:lol:انہوں نے تو کرکٹ کے گراونڈ کو بھی کوٹھا بنا دیا ہے۔

only_truths

Minister (2k+ posts)
in

And who was training Tamils against Sri Lanka? Who was breeding hatred?

India never thought they were assets to be used against Sril anka but a genuine human interest, promoted them. But once they realized that they were terrorists, India turned back and helped if not militarily but politically, Sri Lanka to overcome them. Even today in spite of being against LTTE, India helping Tamils through dialogue with Sri Lanka.

pk_mohib

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
They talk about terrorism has any Indian Muslim actually done a poem on Babri Masjid? The mumbai riots? The Gujarat Massacre? Where are the culprits of the Gujarat massacre? Nirendre Modia who presided over the massacres he is loved in India. Indian muslims hypocrisy is exposed!

Ok, fair enough watch this one from 12.. on. If you want more I will find you more.

I do agree with all three points 1.India not doing justice with Kashmir, 2.you know what Christians have done with Iraq, Afghanistan and now its Pakistan's and no.3 who owns IMF and world bank

pk_mohib

5. India accepted Pakistan long back. Believe me if you ask any Indian on Akhand Bharat, no one believes it. They just want Bharat as it exist today including Kashmir (LOC)

Why do India wants Kashmir to be a Part of India while Kashmiris don't want to be?

pk_mohib

I agree with you. The culprits will be brought to justice. My hearts are with those families who lost their loved ones. India learns by experience but never repeats mistakes.
bohat khushi hui aap ki baat per, lekan MOODI ka kya bana?
Pakistani aman chahtey hain aur Pakistan ne hamesha aman ki baat ki hai lekan India mein jab b koi dehshatgardi hoti hai to kiyon Indian extremist Pakistan per ilzam laga ker logon ke dilon mein nafrat taza kerney ka moqa hath se janey nahi detey.Agar is tara he chalta raha to donon mulk kabi taraqi nahi kerein gei.

yeh-cheez

Minister (2k+ posts)
[MENTION=13871]Unicorn[/MENTION]

which third class channel is this...and which third class talk show?? ve never seen it in my life....i know the name of the person....and you are giving me an example of this...bhai jaan...we have about 25 talk shows running between 6 to 10 on so many channels....if all of them are true..then all our nation should buy the TV sets which have 25 windows.........so dont quote me this fake,western funded discussion shows with loads of sponsors.

PS...we have so many different curriculums and syllabus....peela school, grammar school, burger school, cantt school and above all madarsa school...ofcourse they are all different and they make their syllabus at home......one of the school has included zardaris name in a multiple choice question.....what textbooks you are talking aboiut.....i think you should get your act together and bring something strong and meaningful otherwise i would rather not waste my time in asnwering you again..OK..?

besides sectarian hatred is as equal in india as in pakistan...may be your country is not that brave enough to admit it ......peace and equality like words don t sound good from the nation where they dont touch things which has been touched by a shoodar...!

Last edited:

only_truths

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why do India wants Kashmir to be a Part of India while Kashmiris don't want to be?

It is as simple as that. In 1947, many Muslims does not want to be in India, so they moved and went to Pakistan. Similarly, if Kashmiri's don't want to stay in India, they are free to go to Pakistan and they will get Azad Kashmir also.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
I have sympathies with him, due to his religion he could not bought a home of his choice in Bombay. Yet he has to prove he is loyal Secular Liberal.

desicad

[HI][HI]I don't understand why Indian Muslims are so obsessed, that they do not miss a single opportunity to express their loyalty towards India by condemning Pakistan.[/HI][/HI]

Every Indian should understand that terrorists are not in the control of Pakistani establishment, Had they been in our control, would we have allowed them to kill 35000 plus innocent people of Pakistan???

Such thought on the side of Indians exposes their [HI][HI][HI][HI][HI][HI][HI]SICK MENTALITY.[/HI][/HI][/HI][/HI][/HI][/HI][/HI]
pakistan categorizes terrorists into good and bad........those attacking inside pakistan are bad and others attacking India are good.......
your president and many others are on record saying pakistan has used terrorism as an instrument of state policy.......

Star Gazer

Bol meri bulbul paisa milay ga!
Yes there should be pain for the lives lost but why speak only for the event which is being used for propaganda? why not write a poem for the Kashmiris being massacred every day ,Muslims killed in Gujrat,Pakistanis killed and burnt in Samjhota train, why not cry for all the untouchables who live on the fringes of humanity in india,why not talk about the child labor?

There is a method to all this and the method is "Naach meri bulbul paisa millay ga! Naheen to vaisa ;) millay ga"

FayMah

Voter (50+ posts)
pakistan categorizes terrorists into good and bad........those attacking inside pakistan are bad and others attacking India are good.......
your president and many others are on record saying pakistan has used terrorism as an instrument of state policy.......

My experience is ......... indian Muslims are feeling inferiority Complex against Pakistani Muslims.
They feel serious security issues in India .... as when ever Hindus want ...... to kill, burn or beat Muslims ............. THEY JUST DO IT ..... and no one to help them.
So ... they try to have the same line of Hindus .... to protect themselves.

Imranpak

Indian's want Pakistanis to be afraid and envious of them but when faced with reality find it difficult to handle. Indian terrorism in places like Kashmir and Assam is justice whilst Pakistanis doing similar things are oppressors. Their army killing thousands in Kashmir, Assam and Punjab in 1984 are/were not terrorists but angels in disguise!

They'll deny it until the end of time but deep in their conscience they're deeply afraid of another Muslim invasion and takeover of their country by a united Muslim army. As for Indian Muslim's many feel left behind by Pakistan though again they'll deny it whilst others have been brainwashed by the BJP type Hindu fascists.

Pakistan, not Srilanka or Bangladesh is the greatest obstacle in India's hegemony in the subcontinent so why won't they hate us!!. A good number of them are still very bitter over us breaking British India into parts thereby ending their dream of an Akhand Bharat.

Last edited:

pakhtoon pardesi

MPA (400+ posts)
Indians hat Pakistan without any logic and proof same like N league supporters hate Imran Khan without any logic and proof.
تم لوگوں کی سوئی تو نواز شریف اور اسکی پارٹی پر اٹکی ہوئی ہے . تم لوگ تو اس سے آگے سوچ بھی نہی سکتے .

Indian's want Pakistanis to be afraid and envious of them but when faced with reality find it difficult to handle. Indian terrorism in places like Kashmir and Assam is justice whilst Pakistanis doing similar things are oppressors. Their army killing thousands in Kashmir, Assam and Punjab in 1984 are/were not terrorists but angels in disguise!

They'll deny it until the end of time but deep in their conscience they're deeply afraid of another Muslim invasion and takeover of their country by a united Muslim army. As for Indian Muslim's many feel left behind by Pakistan though again they'll deny it whilst others have been brainwashed by the BJP type Hindu fascists.

Pakistan, not Srilanka or Bangladesh is the greatest obstacle in India's hegemony in the subcontinent so why won't they hate us!!. A good number of them are still very bitter over us breaking British India into parts thereby ending their dream of an Akhand Bharat.

zaid zahil akela nahi hai