What has Benazir done for Pakistan? Serious question !

Eyeaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Its becouse of her you have a courage to ask this question....
So there's nothing much to mentioned except her freckles.

Did she place the mango crate in the plane?
She destroyed left and democratic politics and spoiled PPP for her personal gains and family greed or maybe naivete.
I don't know about the Sindhi waderas, or you -- but I owe her none except for disdain.

zagyy

Senator (1k+ posts)
BB was not corrupt but she knew zardari is !
she was living a separated couples life.
BB was patriotic and Ass kicker of 3rd umpires.
I can prove that she was corrupt, she was involve in Illegal Business of Oil for food (Iraq) . She was living in Dubai at that time and her translater for all communication with Iraq is still livng in Dubai. She was the teacher of Be Nazir Kids as well. She use to teach them French, Mathimatics and Arabic.

bhaibarood

I can prove that she was corrupt, she was involve in Illegal Business of Oil for food (Iraq) . She was living in Dubai at that time and her translater for all communication with Iraq is still livng in Dubai. She was the teacher of Be Nazir Kids as well. She use to teach them French, Mathimatics and Arabic.
ok lets prove plz,we are listening!

intekhab

So there's nothing much to mentioned except her freckles.

Did she place the mango crate in the plane?
She destroyed left and democratic politics and spoiled PPP for her personal gains and family greed or maybe naivete.
I don't know about the Sindhi waderas, or you -- but I owe her none except for disdain.
As expected.....what else would you expect from her after ten years of vigorous martial law...jail and the swines of zia ul haq in the period of total 3and 1/2 years in her two times premiership...if she gave you the the right to talk, gives you the direction,gives you to respect minorities ,give you the missile technology which helps in transport of war heads and at the end she give her life for the country.....now what else would young expect from her......I know the typical bongas answer ..don't bother if replying with same rubbish.

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

پاکستان کو پہلی عورت وزیر اعظم کا اعزاز دیا

اور اس سے بڑا تمغہ

پاکستان کے لئے پہلی سویٹزرلینڈ کی عدالتوں سے سزایافتہ چور مجرمہ ہونے کا لقب حاصل کیا

باقی سب کچھ آئیں بائیں شائین اور وغیرہ وغیرہ ہے

CANSUK

BB was not corrupt but she knew zardari is !
she was living a separated couples life.
BB was patriotic and Ass kicker of 3rd umpires.

BB had done everything like boot licking and polish like her father did. Father career started with boots then how come she ass kick the same boot.
Bhai leave barood and improve your knowledge.
If you really wanna improve your knowledge then go and see larkana and jacobabad. I mean go inside Sind and see with open eyes and without barood.

bhaibarood

Sorry for coming out of my room again

But this is old news...

All cases died with benazir’s unfortunate passing and PPP coming into power.
BB was depressed by the AAZ corrution and she wants AAZ to stay out of politics.
she also but a ban zardari to PPP affairs but somehow she got killed and AAZ held PPP hostage on fake will

zagyy

Senator (1k+ posts)
where is corruption proof bro?
Among them was a company called Petroline FZC, based in the United Arab Emirates. Mr Volcker's inquiry found it traded $144m of Iraqi oil, and made $2m of illegal payments to Saddam Hussein's regime.

I think it is a proof I was telling u, I didnt read this news. whatwever i told you I heared from my friend that morrocan lady. and she told me many things about Zardari as well.

jani1