What has Benazir done for Pakistan? Serious question !

Eyeaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
As expected.....what else would you expect from her after ten years of vigorous martial law...jail and the swines of zia ul haq in the period of total 3and 1/2 years in her two times premiership...if she gave you the the right to talk, gives you the direction,gives you to respect minorities ,give you the missile technology which helps in transport of war heads and at the end she give her life for the country.....now what else would young expect from her......I know the typical bongas answer ..don't bother if replying with same rubbish.
But again you make a claim without a basis. We didn't get democratic and egalitarian values from her not even a tiny bit- your claim is false - rather the charge on her is that she damaged democratic and egalitarian politics perhaps permanently that she had inherited in form of PPP, which was a product of struggle of our elders and not her personal property.

intekhab

But again you make a claim without a basis. We didn't get democratic and egalitarian values from her not even a tiny bit- your claim is false - rather the charge on her is that she damaged democratic and egalitarian politics perhaps permanently that she had inherited in form of PPP, which was a product of struggle of our elders and not her personal property.
Excuse me ....I am not claiming anything...I am trying you to visualise the reality in 80's when there was a martial law and that thick head zia kania was brain washing our generation with hate and when our culture of Islam was hijacked by his own vision and for his own survival ...at that time one women that dictator was scared of was BB.....and she still forgive them for the sake of country but they malign her and her family and they still doing the same thing again.she gave this country the most precious thing for everyone her life and we still talking abt what she did for pakistan....remember the nation who forget their heroes,history forget that nation.

Notpersonal

Minister (2k+ posts)
Har done nothing , she made hidden properties and wealth . My father likes this family alot specially he is cutter towards baynazir , but unfortunately this whole family died because of power hunger , not for Pakistan or poor people

Danish99

Senator (1k+ posts)
We had history to malign our heroes ,especially women heroes.We maligned Muhtrma Fatima Janah,even fourteen year old Malala,but I am sure in near future Talibans rotten eggs and off springs will be eliminated and our women heroes will be given highest place in the history.

Danish99

Senator (1k+ posts)
I remember Pakistan was the world champion in four different games at the same time,and Pakistan was considered a force in sports but now I am so ashamed looking the state of our sports,feel like crying,this has to happen when we kill our heroes and prime ministers.

Iconoclast

Kal bhi sohraab ka ghaleez baap bhutto kanjar tha aur aj bhi maha kanjar hay after partnership with zardaris.

kakamana

Minister (2k+ posts)
محترمہ بینظیربھٹو مرحوم کی پاکستان کے لیے کی گئی چیدہ چیدہ خدمات جاننے میں‌رہنمائی فرما دیں۔
پیشگی شُکریہ !

امید ہے پیپلزپارٹی کے دوست صبروتحمل سے مدلل جواب دیں گے۔
Well following are known one:
  • Creation of taliban.
  • Providing listing & insight of khalistan, which were reason of massacre at Golden Tample and benefit for sabotaging khalistan freedom from india
  • Operation against MQM in karachi
  • Bringing Zardari into politics as her husband and harboring his Mr. 10%
  • When Nawaz Sharif making is empire in Avenfield, Benazir & Zardari was busy busying Surrey palace & Dimond Necklace

kakamana

Minister (2k+ posts)
Killing her own brother through her husband connections, her borther murtaza bhutto was himself a terrorist involved in plane hijacking made terrorist organization named al zulfiqar.

Wasn't happy with success & fame of Itizaz Ahsan during Lawyers movement. Met with Gen Muhsaraf & that time Gen Kiyani (ISI chief) in dubai and was willing to become PM pakistan under the patronage of Zia ul haq opposing his own brother murtaza bhutto

stoic

Minister (2k+ posts)
Excuse me ....I am not claiming anything...I am trying you to visualise the reality in 80's when there was a martial law and that thick head zia kania was brain washing our generation with hate and when our culture of Islam was hijacked by his own vision and for his own survival ...at that time one women that dictator was scared of was BB.....and she still forgive them for the sake of country but they malign her and her family and they still doing the same thing again.she gave this country the most precious thing for everyone her life and we still talking abt what she did for pakistan....remember the nation who forget their heroes,history forget that nation.
No that was for the power and position she begged the americans to negotiate for her with musharaf.

Danish99

Senator (1k+ posts)
BB was the bravest person in whole Pakistan,so brave as no one can be,she crossed the river of blood and fire fr Karachi to Rawalpindi,killers were haunting and preying on her but they could not intimidate her,at last coward Generals killed her in Rawalpindi,its now a matter of time these coward Generals has to surrender before civil supremacy.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Potians crow is always white

جیسے تمھارا کوا تو کالا ہے۔۔۔۔ ؟

اس نے بے نظیر کی پاکستان کے لیے خدمات کا کہا ہے چولوں کے لیے نہیں۔

یہ میڈیا اور سوشل میڈیا ایک جنرل نے شروع کیا تھا بےنظیر نے نہیں۔