Tests Were Failed under the commandment of Dr Qadir..........Says Musharaf

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Hahahhahahaha....
Again you striped out the text of ur favourite newspaper.. anyway..

Are you talking about this amendment...

>>> The amendment has been made in the opening paragraph of chapter 23 titled Taaqub (Manhunt) that highlights the role Pakistan played in capturing Al Qaeda suspects after 9/11 attacks on the US.<<<<<<<<

But my dear brother, post the text here from that particular link where it is mention that he handed over "PAKISTANI NATIONAL" to usa..?????

I am sure you gonna search for other link now and will post it on ur next repond.... Hahha.. keep on doing it.......

Since I found you stubborn and ignorant and drowning in love of a dictator, I decided to post one link to open both of your closed eyes . I am posting you a link in which you will find one of many Pakistanis who were arrested in Pakistan and handed over to Americans for $ 500.00 per person( as your dictator claimed).This person is held there without any charge.He was arrested from Karachi in 2002 and handed to American and he is now in Guantanamo.If you like I can place names of another 11 of Pakistanis who are in American's hand still being held without charge.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdul_Al-Rahim_Ghulam_Rabbani

lovely_pk

Banned
Since I found you stubborn and ignorant and drowning in love of a dictator, I decided to post one link to open both of your closed eyes . I am posting you a link in which you will find one of many Pakistanis who were arrested in Pakistan and handed over to Americans for $ 500.00 per person( as your dictator claimed).This person is held there without any charge.He was arrested from Karachi in 2002 and handed to American and he is now in Guantanamo.If you like I can place names of another 11 of Pakistanis who are in American's hand still being held without charge.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdul_Al-Rahim_Ghulam_Rabbani

>>>>>>> Since I found you stubborn and ignorant and drowning <<<<<<<
I was quite amused by your respond and especially the way your CRIPPLE, PATHETIC and MISERABLE head had choosen your favourite lines out of that article and used here to twist the facts....

You refer a wiki link to proof the citizenship of that Person and his arrest from Pakistan. BUt did you read the first 3 -4 lines of that link.. where it is said this..

"The neutrality of this article needs to be checked. This article is largely or entirely based on text from public domain United States government sources. This article may express the point of view of the United States government or may contain an unbalanced critical assessment."

The information mentioned in that article was solely recieved by US Government only and wiki Staff was unable to verify this information from other independent sources... and information mentioned in that article might contain an unbalanced critical assessment.... But since you refer that link and requested me to read which is leading me to beleive that you fully trusted the source of that article before refer it in ur previous post. I read the whole article including your favourite lines ...In the same article, he was also blamed to several allegations by US authrities which includes....

A. The detainee is a member of al Qaida and participated in military operatins against the United States and its coalition partners:
1.The detainee was a member of al Qaida and was a facilitator for Khalid Shaykh Mohammed for three years.
2.The detainee was a member of a ten-to-twelve member al Qaida cell planning "car bomb" attacks against U.S. forces.
3.The detainee was a well known Karachi-based al Qaida facilitator who had transported many al Qaida members from safehouses to the Karachi apartment and would bring money for them to purchase food and would bring clothes, suitcases and other travel gear for the al Qaida members preparing to leave.

if we trust (which i might not) the article source of that link for a moment..... then i am concluding myself to the following points...

Since he was blamed to be assoicated with Al-Qaida organization as per ur refered link ....So, Being Muslim, i don't hold any smpathies for this organization in my heart and it's respective members ... beacuase of these reason...

1) Several innocent people have been killed in Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan as a result of their act on 9/11.
2) Bcz of their terrible mistake of 9/11, Muslim people are still suffereing the consequences in the western countries and facing threat on every level of the society.. Muslim People feel scare to disclose their religious identity.
3) Those Pakistani's, who are living abroad for work/job reasons, feel ashame to disclose their Pakistani identity and mostly present theirselve as another country national bcz of these organization shameful acts.. I really feel hurtful by this....
4) ...........
5) ............The list goes on and i really feel hurtful to see your support for these kind of peoples and organization. You feel the pain of this detained person but didn't feel any pain for those muslim people who got killed as a result of their mistakes or still suffereing the consequences .........

PS: These above point were concluded as per the link you provided in your previous post....

Last edited:

Zaidi Qasim

>>>>>>> Since I found you stubborn and ignorant and drowning <<<<<<<
I was quite amused by your respond and especially the way your CRIPPLE, PATHETIC and MISERABLE head had choosen your favourite lines out of that article and used here to twist the facts....

You refer a wiki link to proof the citizenship of that Person and his arrest from Pakistan. BUt did you read the first 3 -4 lines of that link.. where it is said this..

"The neutrality of this article needs to be checked. This article is largely or entirely based on text from public domain United States government sources. This article may express the point of view of the United States government or may contain an unbalanced critical assessment."

The information mentioned in that article was solely recieved by US Government only and wiki Staff was unable to verify this information from other independent sources... and information mentioned in that article might contain an unbalanced critical assessment.... But since you refer that link and requested me to read which leading me to beleive that you fully trusted the source of that article before refer it in ur previous post. I read the whole article including your favourite lines ...In the same article, he was also blamed to several allegations by US authrities which includes....

A. The detainee is a member of al Qaida and participated in military operatins against the United States and its coalition partners:
1.The detainee was a member of al Qaida and was a facilitator for Khalid Shaykh Mohammed for three years.
2.The detainee was a member of a ten-to-twelve member al Qaida cell planning "car bomb" attacks against U.S. forces.
3.The detainee was a well known Karachi-based al Qaida facilitator who had transported many al Qaida members from safehouses to the Karachi apartment and would bring money for them to purchase food and would bring clothes, suitcases and other travel gear for the al Qaida members preparing to leave.

if we trust (which i might not) the article source of that link for a moment..... then i am concluding myself to the following points...

Since he was blamed to be assoicated with Al-Qaida organization as per ur refered link ....Being Muslim, i don't have smpathies for this organization and it's respective members ... beacuase of these reason...

1) Several innocent people have been killed in Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan as a result of their act on 9/11.
2) Bcz of their terrible mistake of 9/11, Muslim people are still suffereing the consequences in the western countries and facing threat on every level of the society.. Muslim People feel scare to disclose their religious identity.
3) Those Pakistani's, who are living abroad for work/job reasons, feel ashame to disclose their Pakistani identity and mostly present theirselve as another country national bcz of these organization shameful acts.. I really feel hurtful by this....
4) ...........
5) ............The list goes on and i really feel hurtful to see your support for these kind of peoples and organization. You feel the pain of this detained person but didn't feel any pain for those muslim people who got killed as a result of their mistakes or still suffereing the consequences .........

PS: These above point were concluded as per the link you provided in your previous post....

Without going much in to the details of the information and the potential sources of collection, Let me make only two points clear which do not require any more testification.

1- The detainee is Pakistani National.
2- The detainee was arrested in Pakistan.

Now, being a vigilant mother of all dictators, you are not proving anything else beside what the article and the information contains in that article already proved.If the detainee was arrested in Pakistan( as per American official sources had to reveal) He could be arrested by Pakistani security personnels or if not that must have been arrested by American agents with the full consent of Pakistani dictator and others. I can't assume that there was no exchange of money between the dictator and his ficiliators for his arrest.

The second point has to do with your lame excuse which you written in few lines regarding the person belongs to Alquaida etc etc.

Now, I guess being a smart person, you can easily draw the conclusion that everyone of these who were handed over to Americans and subsequently transported to either Afghanistan ( begram base) or directly to Gutmo, were accused of being a member of al quida or Taliban or belonging to Terrorist group.
But why they were not chraged and brought to the justice system in USA ?

Your argument was all along that none of Pakistani Citizen who was arrested in Pakistan was handed over to Americans during your shah's time. The above information contradict your statement to these two points.

I can go along and argue the justification for handing over the detainee to American is wrong , without the person being presented to the local Jurisdiction,but that itself is completely different topic.

And do not tell me that I do not feel pain of those thousand innocents who lost their lives when your dictator under the guidance and instructions of your masters, allowed them to destroy the Afghanistan, and they also destroy Iraq using the same excuse just to catch some thugs who had problem with the supercops of the globe.

Keep your one sided sentiments to yourself. Lets talk about the destruction which was unjustified in every religion and every book on the name of few misguided.

lovely_pk

Banned
Without going much in to the details of the information and the potential sources of collection, Let me make only two points clear which do not require any more testification.

1- The detainee is Pakistani National.
2- The detainee was arrested in Pakistan.

Now, being a vigilant mother of all dictators, you are not proving anything else beside what the article and the information contains in that article already proved.If the detainee was arrested in Pakistan( as per American official sources had to reveal) He could be arrested by Pakistani security personnels or if not that must have been arrested by American agents with the full consent of Pakistani dictator and others. I can't assume that there was no exchange of money between the dictator and his ficiliators for his arrest.

The second point has to do with your lame excuse which you written in few lines regarding the person belongs to Alquaida etc etc.

Now, I guess being a smart person, you can easily draw the conclusion that everyone of these who were handed over to Americans and subsequently transported to either Afghanistan ( begram base) or directly to Gutmo, were accused of being a member of al quida or Taliban or belonging to Terrorist group.
But why they were not chraged and brought to the justice system in USA ?

Your argument was all along that none of Pakistani Citizen who was arrested in Pakistan was handed over to Americans during your shah's time. The above information contradict your statement to these two points.

I can go along and argue the justification for handing over the detainee to American is wrong , without the person being presented to the local Jurisdiction,but that itself is completely different topic.

And do not tell me that I do not feel pain of those thousand innocents who lost their lives when your dictator under the guidance and instructions of your masters, allowed them to destroy the Afghanistan, and they also destroy Iraq using the same excuse just to catch some thugs who had problem with the supercops of the globe.

Keep your one sided sentiments to yourself. Lets talk about the destruction which was unjustified in every religion and every book on the name of few misguided.

>>>>>Without going much in to the details of the information and the potential sources of collection, Let me make only two points clear which do not require any more testification. <<<<<<<<<

Now you are imposting your thinking on us when you couldn't proof your point based on ur refered article in the previous post... Give me break here.....

>>>Now, being a vigilant mother of all dictators, you are not proving anything else beside what the article and the information contains in that article already proved. <<<<<

First of all, it was you who provided that article in the previous post and now don't blame me for anything mentioned init, provided by your Masters. i just exposed the things mentioned init and now you are acting like your master and blaming others for your actions... I am not surprise by this......

it is clearly mentioned in that article that the information mentioned in that article was solely provided by your Masters. If you trust when they said he is Pakistani and was arrested from Pakistan then why you don't accept the rest of things claimed by them in the same article.... It means you accept what you like to accept and disagree what you don't like.. As far as me, I already mentioned my concern about the authenticity of this article in my previous post and i still sticking with original argument and i don't trust any information provided by your Masters in that article or anywhere else.

>>>Now, I guess being a smart person, you can easily draw the conclusion that everyone of these who were handed over to Americans and subsequently transported to either Afghanistan ( begram base) or directly to Gutmo, were accused of being a member of al quida or Taliban or belonging to Terrorist group.
But why they were not chraged and brought to the justice system in USA ? <<<<<<<<

Those foreign people, who were arrested in pakistan, were rejected by their countries. You need to ask this question to their respective country authorities that why they refused to take them back? I feel your pain for all the terrorists and unfortunately their respective countries didn't feel it.. They were using Pakistani Soil to Attack on other countries which might be alright for you but i totally condemn this act. Our Soil does not belong to those Facist .....

As far as the illegal detention of Pakistani people in Pakistan by Pakistani agencies, I totally disapprove this actions also.. those people should be brough infront of courts and hanged in public if there are involved in any terrorists act in Pakistan.

>>>> And do not tell me that I do not feel pain of those thousand innocents who lost their lives when your dictator under the guidance and instructions of your masters, allowed them to destroy the Afghanistan, and they also destroy Iraq using the same excuse just to catch some thugs who had problem with the supercops of the globe. <<<

Same taliban mentality. proving taliban as innocense. You think anything could stopped American to attack on AF at that time.... I had the good feeling for your's facist terrorists friends before but not now after what they do to our country on the daily basis.. They didn't even leave our respectable place like Mosques and mazars... I am sure you could justify these act easily but i don't....The people involved in these act must be hanged in public so others will take the lesson.... These morons uses the religion name to implement their own agenda and alot of innocent youngster in Pakistan are still falling in the traps of your loyalists...

The Attack on Iraq was action taken on fallacies by your masters not By Musharraf. Get the record straight out here....

Zaidi Qasim

>>>>>Without going much in to the details of the information and the potential sources of collection, Let me make only two points clear which do not require any more testification. <<<<<<<<<

Now you are imposting your thinking on us when you couldn't proof your point based on ur refered article in the previous post... Give me break here.....

>>>Now, being a vigilant mother of all dictators, you are not proving anything else beside what the article and the information contains in that article already proved. <<<<<

First of all, it was you who provided that article in the previous post and now don't blame me for anything mentioned init, provided by your Masters. i just exposed the things mentioned init and now you are acting like your master and blaming others for your actions... I am not surprise by this......

it is clearly mentioned in that article that the information mentioned in that article was solely provided by your Masters. If you trust when they said he is Pakistani and was arrested from Pakistan then why you don't accept the rest of things claimed by them in the same article.... It means you accept what you like to accept and disagree what you don't like.. As far as me, I already mentioned my concern about the authenticity of this article in my previous post and i still sticking with original argument and i don't trust any information provided by your Masters in that article or anywhere else.

>>>Now, I guess being a smart person, you can easily draw the conclusion that everyone of these who were handed over to Americans and subsequently transported to either Afghanistan ( begram base) or directly to Gutmo, were accused of being a member of al quida or Taliban or belonging to Terrorist group.
But why they were not chraged and brought to the justice system in USA ? <<<<<<<<

Those foreign people, who were arrested in pakistan, were rejected by their countries. You need to ask this question to their respective country authorities that why they refused to take them back? I feel your pain for all the terrorists and unfortunately their respective countries didn't feel it.. They were using Pakistani Soil to Attack on other countries which might be alright for you but i totally condemn this act. Our Soil does not belong to those Facist .....

As far as the illegal detention of Pakistani people in Pakistan by Pakistani agencies, I totally disapprove this actions also.. those people should be brough infront of courts and hanged in public if there are involved in any terrorists act in Pakistan.

>>>> And do not tell me that I do not feel pain of those thousand innocents who lost their lives when your dictator under the guidance and instructions of your masters, allowed them to destroy the Afghanistan, and they also destroy Iraq using the same excuse just to catch some thugs who had problem with the supercops of the globe. <<<

Same taliban mentality. proving taliban as innocense. You think anything could stopped American to attack on AF at that time.... I had the good feeling for your's facist terrorists friends before but not now after what they do to our country on the daily basis.. They didn't even leave our respectable place like Mosques and mazars... I am sure you could justify these act easily but i don't....The people involved in these act must be hanged in public so others will take the lesson.... These morons uses the religion name to implement their own agenda and alot of innocent youngster in Pakistan are still falling in the traps of your loyalists...

The Attack on Iraq was action taken on fallacies by your masters not By Musharraf. Get the record straight out here....

Not that fast, mr. You conveniently disect my post and try to twist it and answer the one you found answerable( and that is also up to your thinking).

The article which I linked, taking the information from American sources and not from Alquida sources.They could very well be biased. But they had to disclosed the information regarding the detainees whereabout when the Obama took over.I like to remind you that under old administration, no information regarding the Gutmo detainees were ever given to the media.My concern is only to show you thier country and the place where they were arrested.Nothing more or less.

The bulk of your arguments in your previous posts , were that Your dictator leader didn't hand any Pakistani to Americans during his time. Let me take my worlds out of the context of my post as you did and report it here.

Your argument was all along that none of Pakistani Citizen who was arrested in Pakistan was handed over to Americans during your shah's time. The above information contradict your statement to these two point.

If you like to start a debate about what transpired after 911, you need to open up another thread and I will answer your foolish assumptions as well.

So, stick to your point which you were making. I can also give you the names of another Pkistnis who are currently being held there without charge and were arrested in Pakistan and handed over to Americans by your dictator leader.

AS far as selling the country to Americans, I do not think your dictator will be deprived of the competition. He has left NRO and the resultant dyfunctional system where Zardari is leading. Now, he himself admitted the mistake and asking for forgivness.

As fas as Iraq is concerned, he tried to get this nation in to that war as well. Where he wanted to help his buddy Bush. I am sure you are aware of it and not play dumb.

lovely_pk

Banned
Not that fast, mr. You conveniently disect my post and try to twist it and answer the one you found answerable( and that is also up to your thinking).

The article which I linked, taking the information from American sources and not from Alquida sources.They could very well be biased. But they had to disclosed the information regarding the detainees whereabout when the Obama took over.I like to remind you that under old administration, no information regarding the Gutmo detainees were ever given to the media.My concern is only to show you thier country and the place where they were arrested.Nothing more or less.

The bulk of your arguments in your previous posts , were that Your dictator leader didn't hand any Pakistani to Americans during his time. Let me take my worlds out of the context of my post as you did and report it here.

Your argument was all along that none of Pakistani Citizen who was arrested in Pakistan was handed over to Americans during your shah's time. The above information contradict your statement to these two point.

If you like to start a debate about what transpired after 911, you need to open up another thread and I will answer your foolish assumptions as well.

So, stick to your point which you were making. I can also give you the names of another Pkistnis who are currently being held there without charge and were arrested in Pakistan and handed over to Americans by your dictator leader.

AS far as selling the country to Americans, I do not think your dictator will be deprived of the competition. He has left NRO and the resultant dyfunctional system where Zardari is leading. Now, he himself admitted the mistake and asking for forgivness.

As fas as Iraq is concerned, he tried to get this nation in to that war as well. Where he wanted to help his buddy Bush. I am sure you are aware of it and not play dumb.

>>>>.Not that fast, mr. You conveniently disect my post and try to twist it and answer the one you found answerable( and that is also up to your thinking). <<<<<<<

I will answer only those things which deserve to get answered. I am not obliged to answer all of your craps.. Get it?

>>>>The article which I linked, taking the information from American sources and not from Alquida sources.They could very well be biased. But they had to disclosed the information regarding the detainees whereabout when the Obama took over.I like to remind you that under old administration, no information regarding the Gutmo detainees were ever given to the media.My concern is only to show you thier country and the place where they were arrested.Nothing more or less. <<<<<<

You OLD master also posted the detainees information on May 2006 and also on other several occassion.. here is one of the link...
http://www.defense.gov/news/May2006/d20060515%20List.pdf

you are arguing with the baseless facts..

>>>>The bulk of your arguments in your previous posts , were that Your dictator leader didn't hand any Pakistani to Americans during his time. Let me take my worlds out of the context of my post as you did and report it here.

Your argument was all along that none of Pakistani Citizen who was arrested in Pakistan was handed over to Americans during your shah's time. The above information contradict your statement to these two point. <<<<<
>>>> So, stick to your point which you were making<<

I am still sticking to my initial argument and you are trying ur best to proof your arguments with the baseless facts and the
based on the Information provided by your Masters but havn't prooven anything yet though.. So, stop whining... I can't trust on any information provided by your masters...

>>>>
AS far as selling the country to Americans, I do not think your dictator will be deprived of the competition. He has left NRO and the resultant dyfunctional system where Zardari is leading. Now, he himself admitted the mistake and asking for forgivness.<<<<

Hahhahaha... You couldn't proof your first argument here then why jumping to next one.. We will talk about your next master Zardari afterward...

>>>> If you like to start a debate about what transpired after 911, you need to open up another thread and I will answer your foolish assumptions as well. <<<<<<

NO Thanks... we already heard your build up stories by your Master like Gul or others Zia ideology followers who have destroyed the roots of Pakistani nations in 80's and still not leaving us alone..

Sorry i missed this part earlier.. now editing the post and including it..

>>>>As fas as Iraq is concerned, he tried to get this nation in to that war as well. Where he wanted to help his buddy Bush. I am sure you are aware of it and not play dumb. <<<<<<<<

Again your fallacies bcz Musharraf openly denied this allegation on several occassion.. This is just part of Propanganda campaign against him..

Last edited:

Zaidi Qasim

>>>>.Not that fast, mr. You conveniently disect my post and try to twist it and answer the one you found answerable( and that is also up to your thinking). <<<<<<<

I will answer only those things which deserve to get answered. I am not obliged to answer all of your craps.. Get it?

>>>>The article which I linked, taking the information from American sources and not from Alquida sources.They could very well be biased. But they had to disclosed the information regarding the detainees whereabout when the Obama took over.I like to remind you that under old administration, no information regarding the Gutmo detainees were ever given to the media.My concern is only to show you thier country and the place where they were arrested.Nothing more or less. <<<<<<

You OLD master also posted the detainees information on May 2006 and also on other several occassion.. here is one of the link...
http://www.defense.gov/news/May2006/d20060515 List.pdf

you are arguing with the baseless facts..

>>>>The bulk of your arguments in your previous posts , were that Your dictator leader didn't hand any Pakistani to Americans during his time. Let me take my worlds out of the context of my post as you did and report it here.

Your argument was all along that none of Pakistani Citizen who was arrested in Pakistan was handed over to Americans during your shah's time. The above information contradict your statement to these two point. <<<<<
>>>> So, stick to your point which you were making<<

I am still sticking to my initial argument and you are trying ur best to proof your arguments with the baseless facts and the
based on the Information provided by your Masters but havn't prooven anything yet though.. So, stop whining... I can't trust on any information provided by your masters...

>>>>
AS far as selling the country to Americans, I do not think your dictator will be deprived of the competition. He has left NRO and the resultant dyfunctional system where Zardari is leading. Now, he himself admitted the mistake and asking for forgivness.<<<<

Hahhahaha... You couldn't proof your first argument here then why jumping to next one.. We will talk about your next master Zardari afterward...

>>>> If you like to start a debate about what transpired after 911, you need to open up another thread and I will answer your foolish assumptions as well. <<<<<<

NO Thanks... we already heard your build up stories by your Master like Gul or others Zia ideology followers who have destroyed the roots of Pakistani nations in 80's and still not leaving us alone..

It seems that you are not only stubborn and ignorant but you are also devout of any logic as well. Why would I want you to answer the tough questions which you ignoring. I do not expect any certification from someone like you. I mentioned the link, I also present the facts and I mentioned your beloved General's ultimate love to the western Master. You keep mentioning them as my master. I do not have any dictator as my ideal. I do not belong to the group of those who bent backward when they receive American call and wet their undergarments.I do not praise dictators who usurp the power and run the country like king.

You have no point and you can answer something you don't have answer for it.
I do not think you need any proofs, any Links or any other documents.You go back to your own little world and play hide and seek with your beloved Dictator.You may use some of it in near future.

lovely_pk

Banned
It seems that you are not only stubborn and ignorant but you are also devout of any logic as well. Why would I want you to answer the tough questions which you ignoring. I do not expect any certification from someone like you. I mentioned the link, I also present the facts and I mentioned your beloved General's ultimate love to the western Master. You keep mentioning them as my master. I do not have any dictator as my ideal. I do not belong to the group of those who bent backward when they receive American call and wet their undergarments.I do not praise dictators who usurp the power and run the country like king.

You have no point and you can answer something you don't have answer for it.
I do not think you need any proofs, any Links or any other documents.You go back to your own little world and play hide and seek with your beloved Dictator.You may use some of it in near future.

I understand your frustration and deciding to leave u alone now... I have already answered about the authenticity of your provided proof or documents in my above Posts. i am not gonna go over on it again...

Let's leave this conversation for someother time and don't ruin our rest of the Friday evening.. Let's don't grow our difference too much...And pray Allah for the strengthen of Our Beloved Country Pakistan bcz without our country we have no recognition in this world.. Pakistan Zindabad .. Pakistan Paindabad.... Ameen...

BTW you share your last name with my First name... LOL...

Zaidi Qasim

I understand your frustration and deciding to leave u alone now... I have already answered about the authenticity of your provided proof or documents in my above Posts. i am not gonna go over on it again...

Let's leave this conversation for someother time and don't ruin our rest of the Friday evening.. Let's don't grow our difference too much...And pray Allah for the strengthen of Our Beloved Country Pakistan bcz without our country we have no recognition in this world.. Pakistan Zindabad .. Pakistan Paindabad.... Ameen...

BTW you share your last name with my First name... LOL...

Funny little useless script.My frustation is not with you but with your illogical twisted mentality. Your are not the first one with it and you won't be the last one with it either.Anyway, Enjoy your Friday evening. Hope you prayed in the mosque today for the betterment of your country.

Last edited:

lovely_pk

Banned
Funny little useless script.My frustation is not with you but with your illogical twisted mentality...Your are not the first one with it and you won't be the last one with it either.Anyway, Enjoy your Friday evening. Hope you prayed in the mosque today for the betterment of your country.

So, My mentality turns out to be illogical after i expose ur real Taliban face on the Basis of our previous converstaion and ur provided links... It seems like you are not only stuborn and ignorant but also heavily strucked and devoted your life in the support of those People who are involved in the destruction of Pakistan. Your Master destructed our Quaid Ideology in 80's, which changed the root of Pakistani nation and now we are facing the consequences of his disastorous mistakes. It seems ridiclolous when some people like you still raises their voice in the support of those people who are mentally retarded people and are currently on the Job of the destruction of our BELOVED PAKISTAN. You are just his(ur master) ideology carrier in the 2st century.

>>>>>> Hope you prayed in the mosque today for the betterment of your country.<<<<<<<
BTW, what is your country of origin????

Last edited:

arifycuty

Banned
jeeie Musharraf sahab, he is the light in darkness, this is the Man for Pakistan, Sugar price 24 Rs per Kg and now 140 RS, oh no, really ? itna difference price hike in the last 3 years, no way , i can't believe, but i ask why these people are against Musharraf, may be they want to be screwed by their fake degree holders for ever, mubarak ho fraud democracy

Zaidi Qasim

So, My mentality turns out to be illogical after i expose ur real Taliban face on the Basis of our previous converstaion and ur provided links... It seems like you are not only stuborn and ignorant but also heavily strucked and devoted your life in the support of those People who are involved in the destruction of Pakistan. Your Master destructed our Quaid Ideology in 80's, which changed the root of Pakistani nation and now we are facing the consequences of his disastorous mistakes. It seems ridiclolous when some people like you still raises their voice in the support of those people who are mentally retarded people and are currently on the Job of the destruction of our BELOVED PAKISTAN. You are just his(ur master) ideology carrier in the 2st century.

>>>>>> Hope you prayed in the mosque today for the betterment of your country.<<<<<<<
BTW, what is your country of origin????

If someone has to see the unstable personality, then they just have to look at your writtings and learn.I have not even put a one word in support of Talibans and you made me their spokenperson. I think they do not need me to propagate their point of view . They can get their point across pretty good with people like you. What have you exposed about me ? My postings are all over the forum and you can read and learn from it. I do not keep a secret Id and I tell the things as they are. I didn't want to call you what you look like , however, it seems that you can prove yourself without my affort. Lets, get back to your dictator and Enlighted moderate leader, who sold the country out to American on a single phone call.Those shameless followers like you who still dream of his come back and suck the blood of these poor nation even more, are waiting in wings to take the advantage of his regime again.This dictator and facist sold the Pakistanis for meager mount of money . He himself admitted taking Money from American security agencies for the people he handed them. Where you think he got the money to buy the Million Pounds property in London. Have you handed him the money ? People like you who been kissing the rear end of shameless Genaral like Musharraf would never open their eyes and see the reality. The thugs wetted his undergarments in two places. One after taking the American call and one after his ass kicked in Kargil. He is responsible for that chaotic policy and was unable to handle the pressure when the chips were down.He refused to even take the deadbodies of his own soldiers when they were brought back to him by Indians. He placed the whole country on a high risk. On Kashmir issues, the sob lost his marbles and made so many U turns in his 10 years that even Indians get dizzy. So, who you represent ? The thief who stole the power and denied the people of their rights to choose ,sold his native people to American to deposit the money in his account and ran off after handing the country to another thug by striking a deal for his safe passage.

Just move forward buddy, forget the time when he would come back to make your dream reality. I do not represent Zardari or any other politicians. I do not kiss the army general's butt like you do. I do not defend any of the political leaders and their foolish activities.

Lets get back to the thread again. Why you writting rhymes in favour of this dictator who is sitting out of the country and making statements of coming back ? Ask him to put his feet inside Pakistan. This coward will rather live outside the Pakistan and enjoy his colored life than come back and see the dengent.Obviously , the low life will drage everyone of our heros in to the mud before he is finished.

Okay, so what was in my question you didn't understand. You didn't pray , you didn't like mosque or you didn't feel praying for your country because you were not sure what my country was. get a life.............

Last edited:

lovely_pk

Banned
If someone has to see the unstable personality, then they just have to look at your writtings and learn.I have not even put a one word in support of Talibans and you made me their spokenperson. I think they do not need me to propagate their point of view . They can get their point across pretty good with people like you. What have you exposed about me ? My postings are all over the forum and you can read and learn from it. I do not keep a secret Id and I tell the things as they are. I didn't want to call you what you look like , however, it seems that you can prove yourself without my affort. Lets, get back to your dictator and Enlighted moderate leader, who sold the country out to American on a single phone call.Those shameless followers like you who still dream of his come back and suck the blood of these poor nation even more, are waiting in wings to take the advantage of his regime again .This dictator and facist sold the Pakistanis for meager mount of money . He himself admitted taking Money from American security agencies for the people he handed them. Where you think he got the money to buy the Million Pounds property in London. Have you handed him the money? People like you who been kissing the rear end of shameless Genaral like Musharraf would never open their eyes and see the reality. The thugs wetted his undergarments in two places. One after taking the American call and one after his ass kicked in Kargil. He is responsible for that chaotic policy and was unable to handle the pressure when the chips were down.He refused to even take the deadbodies of his own soldiers when they were brought back to him by Indians. He placed the whole country on a high risk. On Kashmir issues, the sob lost his marbles and made so many U turns in his 10 years that even Indians get dizzy. So, who you represent ? The thief who stole the power and denied the people of their rights to choose ,sold his native people to American to deposit the money in his account and ran off after handing the country to another thug by striking a deal for his safe passage.
Just move forward buddy, forget the time when he would come back to make your dream reality. I do not represent Zardari or any other politicians. I do not kiss the army general's butt like you do. I do not defend any of the political leaders and their foolish activities.
Lets get back to the thread again. Why you writting rhymes in favour of this dictator who is sitting out of the country and making statements of coming back ? Ask him to put his feet inside Pakistan. This coward will rather live outside the Pakistan and enjoy his colored life than come back and see the dengent.Obviously , the low life will drage everyone of our heros in to the mud before he is finished.
Okay, so what was in my question you didn't understand. You didn't pray , you didn't like mosque or you didn't feel praying for your country because you were not sure what my country was. get a life.............

Like i said in my Previous post, It seems like you are not only stuborn and ignorant but also heavily strucked and devoted your life in the support of those People who are involved in the destruction of Pakistan. You wrtiting are doing nothing but helping in proving my point about urself without any effort...

Let me re-summarize the reason of your above frustrations which proving nothing other than the illness of your mentality..
1) Our conversation started with the point that Musharraf handed over the Pakistani to American, where my saying was he didn't and your saying was he did. You provided some Wikipedia link containing the information of one Pakistan who was handed over in 2002, to establish your point. Here is what i found out about the authenticity of that link ....

first of all, it is clearly mentioned in the top 3-4 lines of the link, the Wikipedia does not take the responsibility of the neutraility of that information provided in that link and It also clearly mention that they recieved that information from US government only and were unable to validate it from other independent sources.
If the people who posted that information are unsure about the authenticity of that information then how it can be used to establish a point. It would be same if any witness appear before judge for testimony in the murder case, and witness is saying that he is providing his testimony but he is unsure about it also. I am sure, if there is any judge sitting with your kind of mentality, will still accept his testimony and give the case decision based on it.....

Secondly, they didn't specifically mentioned that how this person was arrested and who helped them to arrest this person in Karachi. The only information provided was that he was arrested from karachi... I am sure if there was such kind reality exists it would have been unfolded long way back.This kind of American self-made generated information is helping Americans to propagate their agenda accross the world to defame Pakistan and present Pakistan the problem of all terrorisim.

They are quite successful with this and people like you are falling in their trap and helping them to establish their points of views...

Thirldy, you argued that information was releases only after Obama administration came into power... I proved this point as wrong by providing a link from May 2006.

So, when you couldn't able to establish your points then you got frustrated and your reason of frustrations are quite obvious..

Now, let me try to answer your other allegation one by one and expose your dirty and lier face to the rest of the peoples...

>>>>>>>. Where you think he got the money to buy the Million Pounds property in London. Have you handed him the money? <<<<<
As far as the videos i seen on the Ajj tv , he stayed in appartment building and don't own business or Houses like your Leaders owns accross the world..and If i had those million pound money in my pocket then i would defintely use it to bid and buy the people like you and use them to propagate my agenda(if any) on internet.
>>>>>>>The thugs wetted his undergarments in two places. One after taking the American call and one after his ass kicked in Kargil. <<<<<
Interesting, you should know about this more than me.. I never been interested in looking the undergarment of any guy...
This comment just proving the illness of your mentality....

>>>>>>>> He refused to even take the deadbodies of his own soldiers when they were brought back to him by Indians. <<<<<<
This claim has been propagate by Indian to defame Pak Army..You are doing the exact same job and helping them to promote their propaganda.I bet you if Indian had won the kargil combat then they were never become agreed on cease fire so easily and would use this oppurtunity to invade Pakistan again....

>>>>>>> On Kashmir issues, the sob lost his marbles and made so many U turns in his 10 years that even Indians get dizzy. <<<<
hahahahah... Indians get dizzy.. you should know this better since you are on their payroll..

Spreading bunch of lies on the forums does not mean you will be able to accomplish any of your goals.. Your way of conversation proofs nothing but the illness of your mentality and describe your pathetic backgroud... You and your Mysterious words describe personality of the Scum and you are the best example of it... I can sit here and post all the baseless allegation on your leaders and Master and challenge you to answer it but i don't talk on the basis of some paid news or articles written in the newpaper by the people like you..

You haven't provided single AUTHENTICATED proof for your argument other than running your mouth like a big miser and spilling the dirts out of your mouth which proofs nothing but the sickness of your mentality as well as unwelness of your punk personality....

Last edited:

canadian

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
lanat ho mushruhf tugh per,tughe to ALLHA bhi nhi bhkshe kamnea,tou lanti sirf tabla bjaa thomke lagaa

Bakwas karta hai Zameer aur Mulk Farosh.Jin ki khidmat karta raha hai ub woh iss kuttoy ko Paal rahey hain !!!

Zaidi Qasim

Like i said in my Previous post, It seems like you are not only stuborn and ignorant but also heavily strucked and devoted your life in the support of those People who are involved in the destruction of Pakistan. You wrtiting are doing nothing but helping in proving my point about urself without any effort...

Let me re-summarize the reason of your above frustrations which proving nothing other than the illness of your mentality..
1) Our conversation started with the point that Musharraf handed over the Pakistani to American, where my saying was he didn't and your saying was he did. You provided some Wikipedia link containing the information of one Pakistan who was handed over in 2002, to establish your point. Here is what i found out about the authenticity of that link ....

first of all, it is clearly mentioned in the top 3-4 lines of the link, the Wikipedia does not take the responsibility of the neutraility of that information provided in that link and It also clearly mention that they recieved that information from US government only and were unable to validate it from other independent sources.
If the people who posted that information are unsure about the authenticity of that information then how it can be used to establish a point. It would be same if any witness appear before judge for testimony in the murder case, and witness is saying that he is providing his testimony but he is unsure about it also. I am sure, if there is any judge sitting with your kind of mentality, will still accept his testimony and give the case decision based on it.....

Secondly, they didn't specifically mentioned that how this person was arrested and who helped them to arrest this person in Karachi. The only information provided was that he was arrested from karachi... I am sure if there was such kind reality exists it would have been unfolded long way back.This kind of American self-made generated information is helping Americans to propagate their agenda accross the world to defame Pakistan and present Pakistan the problem of all terrorisim.

They are quite successful with this and people like you are falling in their trap and helping them to establish their points of views...

Thirldy, you argued that information was releases only after Obama administration came into power... I proved this point as wrong by providing a link from May 2006.

So, when you couldn't able to establish your points then you got frustrated and your reason of frustrations are quite obvious..

Now, let me try to answer your other allegation one by one and expose your dirty and lier face to the rest of the peoples...

>>>>>>>. Where you think he got the money to buy the Million Pounds property in London. Have you handed him the money? <<<<<
As far as the videos i seen on the Ajj tv , he stayed in appartment building and don't own business or Houses like your Leaders owns accross the world..and If i had those million pound money in my pocket then i would defintely use it to bid and buy the people like you and use them to propagate my agenda(if any) on internet.

You still has not answer the question where he got the money to buy the Million Pounds Luxury Apartment in London. If you want, I could give you his tax returns of previous years in which he paid meager amount of money since he declared that he had no income larger enough to pay the income tax. So, where did he get the money ?? . Iam simply telling you that the money he gathered during his rule was more than good enough to buy 1 apartment. That the part of the money he collected from Americans were from handing over the people from Pakistan.
>>>>>>>The thugs wetted his undergarments in two places. One after taking the American call and one after his ass kicked in Kargil. <<<<<
Interesting, you should know about this more than me.. I never been interested in looking the undergarment of any guy...
This comment just proving the illness of your mentality....
It is high time you expose this coward who is bragging in world around that he is a commando.The thug gave away full country only on a sigle phone call... even the Americans were surprised ... ' Dhamki say mer gia". I wish I could use some more civilized words for a thug, But I can't use the silky words for a dictator who sold the soul of a country to get his luxury apartment.

>>>>>>>> He refused to even take the deadbodies of his own soldiers when they were brought back to him by Indians. <<<<<<
This claim has been propagate by Indian to defame Pak Army..You are doing the exact same job and helping them to promote their propaganda.I bet you if Indian had won the kargil combat then they were never become agreed on cease fire so easily and would use this oppurtunity to invade Pakistan again....

If you want to live in a hallucination and not accept the reality only because Indian were telling you that, then this is the same argument the army using since their inception. The sad reality about the Kargil is that it was a useless action which cost Pakistan not only in lives but our historical claim over Kashmir was hurt.The Pakistani army didn't accept the deadbodies of the soldiers because they didn't want to be implicated in this action. Thier claim was all along that these are Kashmiri Mujahiens and not Pakistani army soldiers who are occupying these height.

>>>>>>> On Kashmir issues, the sob lost his marbles and made so many U turns in his 10 years that even Indians get dizzy. <<<<
hahahahah... Indians get dizzy.. you should know this better since you are on their payroll..

"Jahal Ko agar Jehil ka Inaam dia jayee" . I wish if you had known better. The Musharraf's flip flop on Kashmir policy was historical.He suggested with Indians to declared the ceasefire line as bordrs betwen two countries. He was working on this and he pushed local Kashmiri leadership to accept this.Read what older Kashmiri leader Gillani has to say about your beloved dictator about Kashmir.Only if you still believe anything contrary to your ideas. That is a totall dictatorship quality not to accept anyone else's idead but yours.

Spreading bunch of lies on the forums does not mean you will be able to accomplish any of your goals..

what are my goals ? Let me explain it to you what my goals are. To tell the reality of a dictator who ruined Pakistan and supporters like you who are defending this rotten general.

Your way of conversation proofs nothing but the illness of your mentality and describe your pathetic backgroud... You and your Mysterious words describe personality of the Scum and you are the best example of it... I can sit here and post all the baseless allegation on your leaders and Master and challenge you to answer it but i don't talk on the basis of some paid news or articles written in the newpaper by the people like you..

I like to know how much you get from him defending him on the web ? My words are piercing for you because you do not like them. Show me any of the baseless allegation I written about your beloved General. If you think you are honest enough,then Just tell us where did he get the money to buy the Apparment in London ? How much was he getting as a Cheif of the Army staff ? How much taxes he paid proir to stealing the power and becoming President ? The money he is spending sitting in London is the money he stole from the people of Pakistan.BY selling the 1/3 air corridor to Americans, allowing them to use the bases and facilited their troops secretly without telling the people of Pakistan.During hsi recent interview in Washigton, he proudly contradict the host by saying that the money USA gave them was money paid for the services. He made Pakistani army an mercenary army and changed the moto to fight for the dollars.

I uderstand you feeling. Sorry, that my words hurt your feeling about your hero. But these are the words of every Pakistani about the dictator.Just get use to it

You haven't provided single AUTHENTICATED proof for your argument other than running your mouth like a big miser and spilling the dirts out of your mouth which proofs nothing but the sickness of your mentality as well as unwelness of your punk personality....

Even if I give you tons of information about the Pakistani who are arrested in pakistan and handed to Americans, you will still deny it. Stubborness can't be solved. It is a decease. Those who support dictator, they can't tolerate criticism.You are the supporter of someone who illegally took power. He had no legitimacy. Americans gave him a prception of the legitimacy only after 911. Remember Bill Clinton visit to India. You would know how much MUSHRRAF was liked in global politics. You need a lots of luck and a little bit brain as well to defend a dictator.But you are not doing too bad.

lovely_pk

Banned
Even if I give you tons of information about the Pakistani who are arrested in pakistan and handed to Americans, you will still deny it. Stubborness can't be solved. It is a decease. Those who support dictator, they can't tolerate criticism.You are the supporter of someone who illegally took power. He had no legitimacy. Americans gave him a prception of the legitimacy only after 911. Remember Bill Clinton visit to India. You would know how much MUSHRRAF was liked in global politics. You need a lots of luck and a little bit brain as well to defend a dictator.But you are not doing too bad.

Hahhaha. Not that fast Mr..... YOu haven't given any authenticated proof for your first argument and now jumping to the next one and calling it my Stubborness ..... hahhahah....I exposed your taliban supporter face earlier on the basis of ur provided proof and u might get hurt by it... If your leader is brave enough to support the Taliban openly why his disciple feel shy to openly admit it.. Atleast i am not hypocrite like u and express my feeling openly instead of hidding it like you dump head...

Talking about Musharraf money and his wealth.... why don't u start with your leader first? How did he build a farm house and other houses in place like Islamabad and Lahore... What about the Pace market which is worth of Million Pakistan Rupess? I bet you that kind of earning wasn't possible in cricket back in his time.... Or he earned that money by leaking the feet of Gora people in the western countries?

If accepting American Dollar or Pound hurts your self-esteemed then why don't share this feeling with you leader or you are just limited to leaking service only or don't have Balls to say anything about your leadership... Your leader make visit to western countries Like America, UK and Canada to collect their pounds and Dollars and bring it to Pakistan several times in a year.. why you don't run your big A** mouth against those things of your leadership.... or you don't trust me on this.. You pathetic bum...

Talking about musharraf ....why don't you talk about your leader marrige to Jew and god knows what kind of religion his kids are following now.. Jew or Islam...I doubt seriously about Islam? If your leader descendent are growing up in Jews family then why you have problem with Jews .. you blockhead....

It seems like you are limited to kiss the Sleepers of your leadership and probably provide other services also A** H***.. Spit it out and admit it openly like Man instead of hiding your real disgustful face Like Ghedars.....

Last edited: