Sublime to ridiculous, Indian culture and society.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Tribute to miss sobia: Indian culture cont.

khan afghan said:
India ,Pakistan,Bangladesh and Iran were all one Great Country Hindustan which
was ruled by AFGHANS for centuries.Neither Indians nor Pakistani are fit to rule anymore.
Wait for a 10 to 20 years the AFGHANS are coming back to take back there country.You cant bring peace stability to this region .You all shut up.wait Afghans are awaking. India ,Pakistan,Bangladesh and Iran were all one Great Country Hindustan which
was ruled by AFGHANS for centuries.Neither Indians nor Pakistani are fit to rule anymore.
Wait for a 10 to 20 years the AFGHANS are coming back to take back there country.You cant bring peace stability to this region .You all shut up.wait Afghans are awaking.
[hilar] [hilar] [hilar] [hilar]
Sorry I can only laugh at posts like this. Please don't try to take away stupidity awards from Pakis like furry87.

adonis_look

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Two dalis were the first law minister of India and Pakistan

Pakistan;s first law minister was J N Mandal ( ahindu dalit)
India's first law minister was: Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar

In India Ambedkar is worshipped elebrated and you wil find his statue in every city sometimes little too many statues for my comfort..

IN comparison in Pakistan J N Mandal is not only forgotten but he had to flee pakistan and coem to India in order to save his life..

He had to resign and following is his resignation letter..
http://www.hvk.org/specialarts/mandal/mandal.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This two case of two law ministers is contrasting point of treatment fo dalits on both side of the border..

If you still harbous hallucinations that somehow dalit get treated better in Pakistan god help your sanity

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)

adonis_look said:
OPne mroe carefully picked news from india..

I have zillion worse news from pakistan .> i am afraid if I start posting mods will sporing into action so i would let you enjoy..

Bottomline is following

Untouchablilty is crime in India in Pakistan you can get away by using words like Bhangi but not in INdia.. In fact one of the pakistani comedian got rude awakenign when in India he used the word bhangi in his act and eh was severely reprimanded.. poor guy thought it was pakistan where everythign goes..

Another bottomline is that the largest state of India has a dalit CM who happens to be daughter of a peon.. Till you find any downtorddne like her even an MPA you people have no right to point fingers at anyone..

enjoy
[clap] [clap] [clap] [clap]
Well said, but these (just 5% haters who visit this forum, not talking about typical Pakistanis) people won't get it. I think it was their brought up that makes them the way they are. [hmmm]

JIJA_JI

Banned

Nepali Pandit said:
furry87 said:
Im speechles ,this just makes my heart sink. Those poor people. At least when something bad happens in pakistan we condemn it. How can you condemn your own religion and still follow it. Please do not comment. I am a ashamed for using this for my personal gains. Those poor dalits. May god give them strength to get through this.

Please do not comment let this post be driven down where it cannot be seen.sorry i was stupid to post this.
[hilar] [hilar] [hilar] [hilar] [hilar]
DO you suffer from split identity or what? Since when pakis became friends of dalit or even sikh?
Give independence to Baluchistan first then talk about Sikh. By the way you are funny, you posted it because you wanted to post it now don't act like saint. India is a big country lots of things happens there, people who look for gold find gold, who search for shit find shit. Now go back to work and find something even more disgusting about India.
I can find thousands of link where Pakistani women is selling her daughter. Pakistani uncle having sex with under-age niece. Villagers allowing gang rape of women. Minorities being raped and tortured. killing of Christians and Hindus. demolition of their place of worship. There are lots of links regarding Mr. muhomod and your religion too. Lots of link showing genocide of Hindus during Islamic rule. Demolition of 1000's of our temples. Slavery. May be you want the post regarding slavery and treatment of women, and prostitution in Muslim countries.
Should I start posting them one by one? Don't think we don't know about these things we are just being polite. We Indians are more respectful towards other's faith and we don't blame the whole nation for crimes committed by individual or a group. If our constitution or law had allowed these things then you can blame us. The link you provided above is from anti India news paper, so i doubt the authenticity of the news. Even if it was true these people were criminals according to our law and as such should be punished.
Just remember if there was to be a war between India and Pakistan ( highly unlikely) then Sikh would form the front line to kick your backside as they are used to doing this for ever.

Follow them in their own dens like heat sensing torpedo. You make every Indian proud.

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)

Nepali Pandit said:
furry87 said:
Im speechles ,this just makes my heart sink. Those poor people. At least when something bad happens in pakistan we condemn it. How can you condemn your own religion and still follow it. Please do not comment. I am a ashamed for using this for my personal gains. Those poor dalits. May god give them strength to get through this.

Please do not comment let this post be driven down where it cannot be seen.sorry i was stupid to post this.
[hilar] [hilar] [hilar] [hilar] [hilar]
DO you suffer from split identity or what? Since when pakis became friends of dalit or even sikh?
Give independence to Baluchistan first then talk about Sikh. By the way you are funny, you posted it because you wanted to post it now don't act like saint. India is a big country lots of things happens there, people who look for gold find gold, who search for shit find shit. Now go back to work and find something even more disgusting about India.
I can find thousands of link where Pakistani women is selling her daughter. Pakistani uncle having sex with under-age niece. Villagers allowing gang rape of women. Minorities being raped and tortured. killing of Christians and Hindus. demolition of their place of worship. There are lots of links regarding Mr. muhomod and your religion too. Lots of link showing genocide of Hindus during Islamic rule. Demolition of 1000's of our temples. Slavery. May be you want the post regarding slavery and treatment of women, and prostitution in Muslim countries.
Should I start posting them one by one? Don't think we don't know about these things we are just being polite. We Indians are more respectful towards other's faith and we don't blame the whole nation for crimes committed by individual or a group. If our constitution or law had allowed these things then you can blame us. The link you provided above is from anti India news paper, so i doubt the authenticity of the news. Even if it was true these people were criminals according to our law and as such should be punished.
Just remember if there was to be a war between India and Pakistan ( highly unlikely) then Sikh would form the front line to kick your backside as they are used to doing this for ever.

Listen pundit ,all those things u mentioned are equally wrong and you are right when you search for shit you find shit. I never blamed the whole nation and yes i was in haste so i posted it with out really reading it but when i read 1 paragraph i could not read more. Its good you feel this is criminal and im equally grateful this isnt allowed by the indian constitution. I pray to god this news isnt authentic. Balochistan will be free if thats whats meant to be you or me or pakistan cannot change that.
PS dont come here and say you respect us, ive only been here 2 days and i havnt seen any respect from you guys infact i was trying to be nice to ur lot but all i got in return was mud thrown in my face. I met another guy at this other site who complained that he got kicked out of here because you guys were talking crap about pakistan and he asked the moderators if there we any indians in that site if there were he would not sign up.this sites This sites name precedes it and not in a good way that should be something the mods should have a look at. So please dont give me that crap, most people here are quite educated and tolerant and very reasonable. i dont think they would be insulting you or ur religion if you didnt keep coming here looking for trouble uninvited into a site for pakistanis to draw moral for their country. But reading all that was completely demoralising and whether u believe my sorrow or not is nun of my business. I would gladly trade balochistan and kashmir with you for those people if its really true.Lets stop this childish non sense. Why dont you and your friends write a letter of apology to the people uve hurt here and ill do that same so we can move past just spreading hate. And if i get bullshit replies to this message than that is the point of no return for me aswell.If we are spreading propaganda and speaking lies whats it to you. Its a free world last time i checked ,you are free to have you own opinions and beliefs. We do not want to influence yours, and neither do we want to devot our lives to ridiculing some country. If you dont like our propaganda please dont come here. This is just like any other india nationalist site. Go bother the sikhs at http://www.neverforget84.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ...preach ur ideology of peace and love to them , go to them and show them respect instead of being nice to us.And the rest of you trying to justify indias morals just stop, a 1000 goods cannot wash away a single atrocity . I dont care if ur whole parliment is dalit. Please go somewhere else , we do not wish to waste out time with you. If you want to talk serious politics like grown ups and are open minded ur more than welcome to debate other wise pack ur bags and leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.