Sikh's treated better in Pakistan then India: Akali Dal.

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
http://www.kmsnews.org/news/2013/07/23/sikhs-treated-better-in-pakistan-than-india-akali-dal.html

Srinagar, July 23 (KMS): In occupied Kashmir, a delegation of Punjab-based Sikh organization, Akali Dal, announcing complete support to the Kashmiris right to self-determination has said that India has emerged as an imperialistic country where Sikhs and Muslims are being given a second hand treatment.

The delegation led by Akali Dal President Simran Jeet Singh that is on a visit to occupied Kashmir during meetings with several Hurriyet leaders including Syed Ali Gilani said that compared to India the Sikhs were given a better treatment in Pakistan and their religious affairs were being looked after by an independent board.

The Government of Pakistan doesnt interfere into our religious matters. We feel humiliated by the attitude of India towards Sikh community, the forum led by veteran Hurriyet leader Syed Ali Gilani quoted Simran Jeet Singh as saying during the meeting with the veteran leader.

secular_soul

MPA (400+ posts)
Iss mein koi shak nahn. we respect Sikh brothers. Peechlay dino aik Sikh naojawan ko Pak army mein commissioned post mili, poori Pakistani qaom nein uss Pakistani Sikh per fakhar kia. Hamein harr Pakistani Sikh, Hindu, Christian aur Muslim se pyar hey. Sub se pehlay Pakistani, phir koi aur shanakht. ;)

Unicorn

Banned
I am going to add the parts that my friend Imranpak left out:

This Akali Dal is actually called Akali Dal (Maan) not to confuse with Akali Dal currently in power. Akali Dal (Maan) contested the state election a number of years ago and could not win a single seat. The lost so badly that they lost their deposits. Last election they decided not to contend the elections because they knew it will have the same effect as before. During last few years there was another split in Maan Dal when the fight between Daljit Singh Bitu and Maan became public and Bitu opened up his own party.

Glad to be a help to my friend Imranpak:biggthumpup:

Unicorn

Banned
Iss mein koi shak nahn. we respect Sikh brothers. Peechlay dino aik Sikh naojawan ko Pak army mein commissioned post mili, poori Pakistani qaom nein uss Pakistani Sikh per fakhar kia. Hamein harr Pakistani Sikh, Hindu, Christian aur Muslim se pyar hey. Sub se pehlay Pakistani, phir koi aur shanakht. ;)

Imranpak

There are many Sikh's from Afghanistan who ask for refuge in Bharat. They stay in Pak for a while then move on much like many Bharatis seeking asylum in the west.

Qalandari1

Banned
I am going to add the parts that my friend Imranpak left out:

This Akali Dal is actually called Akali Dal (Maan) not to confuse with Akali Dal currently in power. Akali Dal (Maan) contested the state election a number of years ago and could not win a single seat. The lost so badly that they lost their deposits. Last election they decided not to contend the elections because they knew it will have the same effect as before. During last few years there was another split in Maan Dal when the fight between Daljit Singh Bitu and Maan became public and Bitu opened up his own party.

Glad to be a help to my friend Imranpak:biggthumpup:

Try to understand man. He just loves Sikhs.

secular_soul

MPA (400+ posts)
Hahahahahaha. Iss tarah ki dozens videos mein bhii upload ker sakta hoon jo sikhoon nein India k khilaf aur Pakistan k haq mein banwai hoon gee.:P Ya tu mujhay challenge karo keh aisi koi video nahn hey, and if there are such videos than what point we will be left with to discuss/ disagree? :P

Unicorn

Banned
Your stupidity amazes me!! How can I be illiterate when I am writing on this forum you ignorant retard??? Ramadan or not I don't like Bharatis whatsoever so deal with it. I may be openly aggressive but do not cross the line by using swear words therefore you need not worry about my salvation. Jahill BhaRATI

You obviously don't know what illiterate means do you slumdog???:lol::lol:

I apologize on behalf of my compatriot you are definitely not illiterate:33::33::33:

Last edited:

Imranpak

I apologize on behalf of my compatriot you are definitely not literate:33::33::33:

What exactly are you talking about?? I think the kids have been bullying you that you're back to your usual clap trap!!:lol::lol: You are one of the very few decent Bharatis in the entire world who has been enlightened thanks to my guidance over the months. Don't let all that go to waste now:)

Last edited:

Unicorn

Banned
Hahahahahaha. Iss tarah ki dozens videos mein bhii upload ker sakta hoon jo sikhoon nein India k khilaf aur Pakistan k haq mein banwai hoon gee.:P Ya tu mujhay challenge karo keh aisi koi video nahn hey, and if there are such videos than what point we will be left with to discuss/ disagree? :P

If you can show me the video of any Indian Sikh refugee asking for Pakistani citizenship please let me know. In India they have the right to badmouth India and some of them do and praise Pakistan no one gives them hard time over it. There are also Sikhs there who can't stand Pakistan and badmouth it. We had a post earlier on where couple of Sikhs were insulting Pakistan flag was posted here and everyone here was going nuts over it. I could post some videos but I wont(bigsmile)

Imranpak

If you can show me the video of any Indian Sikh refugee asking for Pakistani citizenship please let me know. In India they have the right to badmouth India and some of them do and praise Pakistan no one gives them hard time over it. There are also Sikhs there who can't stand Pakistan and badmouth it. We had a post earlier on where couple of Sikhs were insulting Pakistan flag was posted here and everyone here was going nuts over it. I could post some videos but I wont(bigsmile)

Sure there are both anti and pro Pakistan Sikh's like there are anti and pro Pakistan Indian Muslims (bigsmile). Same can be said in Pakistan where there are million's of Bharati Sikh haters glad that they were tossed out in 1947. You know that I have never supported Khalistan and don't give a toss about it so this thread is not to be seen as pro-Khalistan. I can't show a video but know that after the attack on the Golden Temple in 1984 many Sikhs did cross over and settle in Pakistan.

Unicorn

Banned
Sure there are both anti and pro Pakistan Sikh's like there are anti and pro Pakistan Indian Muslims (bigsmile). Same can be said in Pakistan where there are million's of Bharati Sikh haters glad that they were tossed out in 1947. You know that I have never supported Khalistan and don't give a toss about it so this thread is not to be seen as pro-Khalistan. I can't show a video but know that after the attack on the Golden Temple in 1984 many Sikhs did cross over and settle in Pakistan.

You are a reasonable guy. You don't even care about whining Muslims outside of Pakistan your priority is the state of Pakistani Muslims

Imranpak

You are a reasonable guy. You don't even care about whining Muslims outside of Pakistan your priority is the state of Pakistani Muslims

I only care about those who care about Pakistan/is. When others like the Arab's support us then I will reconsider my views.