Should PCB allow Azad Kashmir Flag at PSL Final ?

UKPakistani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Imagine the PSL Final on Sunday and the stadium full of Kashmir Flags alongside Pakistani Flag

It would certainly make a statement around the World. NOTHING to do with what is happening ON the field

Nothing ICC could do about it as they have no control over the crowd.

I wonder Maybe T Shirts

1.jpg

Lord Botta

Minister (2k+ posts)
What an aristotelian idea. Thousands of Kashmiris have been killed , raped , brutalized since Modi took over. Pallet guns have been used to shoot pallets in the eyes of Kashmiris. All this is happening in the face of a UNO Kashmir resolution and the world does not care but wearing Kashmir flag T shirts and waving AJK flags in stadium shall make a difference.

Khan125

Imagine the PSL Final on Sunday and the stadium full of Kashmir Flags alongside Pakistani Flag

It would certainly make a statement around the World. NOTHING to do with what is happening ON the field

I wonder Maybe T Shirts

1.jpg
ICC spectators ko nhi keh sakti.

UKPakistani

What an aristotelian idea. Thousands of Kashmiris have been killed , raped , brutalized since Modi took over. Pallet guns have been used to shoot pallets in the eyes of Kashmiris. All this is happening in the face of a UNO Kashmir resolution and the world does not care but wearing Kashmir flag T shirts and waving AJK flags in stadium shall make a difference.

Gee mate thanks for your very angry response. I feel ashamed

I was thinking India will surrender when they see few Kashmiri flags in OUR National Stadium

How wrong of me

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
I suggest something else.. put on Kashmiri wrist bands during world cup matches to show solidarity with innocent Kashmiris

afghanbhaijan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

I wonder Maybe T Shirts

1.jpg

ha ha ha ..............delusional punjabi.......... ???