Shehbaz Sharif claims Daily Mail story Is True. Claims He Has Syphilis Contracted While Married To Nargis Khosa. London Press Conference.

Nawazcophansi76

Senator (1k+ posts)
The king of mutah marriages and corruption, The former CM is in London doing idiotic press conferences with limited English.

Syphilis Shareef claims He is a Muslim, married to 10 local prostitutes, including a sister of a judge, reason being no punishment for model town massacre.

No RAMZAN sugar mills case where he hired RAW agents. Undocumented ones.

And this son of a bitch and his paid troll Tony Con a GAY man from Delhi keeps posting NEWS ABOUT this male Dakoo prostitute of PUNJAB.

A rapist a Nala.

imalam

MPA (400+ posts)
The king of mutah marriages and corruption, The former CM is in London doing idiotic press conferences with limited English.

Syphilis Shareef claims He is a Muslim, married to 10 local prostitutes, including a sister of a judge, reason being no punishment for model town massacre.

No RAMZAN sugar mills case where he hired RAW agents. Undocumented ones.

And this son of a bitch and his paid troll Tony Con a GAY man from Delhi keeps posting NEWS ABOUT this male Dakoo prostitute of PUNJAB.

A rapist a Nala.
Dude, You sure he married to the sister of a Judge. If you are true and I hope not otherwise we screwed, fucked, doomed and what not. I juts lost my marbles and I don't know what to do.

Toni Khan

MPA (400+ posts)
Dude, You sure he married to the sister of a Judge. If you are true and I hope not otherwise we screwed, fucked, doomed and what not. I juts lost my marbles and I don't know what to do.

is this the best defense Bongi Khan taught you guys in that Social Media Meeting ??

Nawazcophansi76

Senator (1k+ posts)
is this the best defense Bongi Khan taught you guys in that Social Media Meeting ??
OH MY THE GAY DELHI PROSTITUTE TONY CON DOING OVERTIME.

TELL ME THE TOTAL COUNT OF HIS MARRIAGES? DON'T FORGET NARGIS KHOSA THE FOURTH WIFE.
OR THE POLICE OFFICERS WIFE?

HOW IS THE PROSTITUTE OF JATI MUJRAH. MRS QATRI.
HOW IS DELHI? GANDHI K TUTTAY BAZ.

imalam

MPA (400+ posts)
You are an A Hole of another kind. If the politicians start marrying in Army, Judiciary, Bureaucracy who is left in the power to bring them to justice. Toni Khan go and suck Nawaz's........... Lanat tere paida hone pae.