Shaukat Aziz, advisor to India steel mogul

A

abbasiali

[pk flag]

Ideal candidate for second time Prime minister, his ex-boss is also thinking to come back and become President, after all this is Pakistan and Pakistani are most unpredictable fools.
No wonder 2002 era will restart, lol

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
abbasiali said:
[pk flag]

Ideal candidate for second time Prime minister, his ex-boss is also thinking to come back and become President, after all this is Pakistan and Pakistani are most unpredictable fools.
No wonder 2002 era will restart, lol

That why all indians like Mush.... He has always worked in Indian and Israel interest.

I offered to Indians to take Mush free of cost along with this Sh-Kutta

adslpxp2

MPA (400+ posts)
Wonderful! Musharraf sold his people to America for Dollars and his Prime minister sold Pakistani assets to our enemies, and both are planning their comeback because they know we have got enough fools in Pakistan to vote for them.

waseemmanno

Councller (250+ posts)
This program has lost its credibility. I do not trust them anymore. The reason behind is the program they did with Prime minister Gilani. They are such a loosers. Now I know why they make fun of Pervez Musharraf coz their so called leaders are afraid if people of Pakistan may realise how good he was with Pakistan.

mehwish_ali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
What short sighted and narrow minded people we have here.

even if true ..... he is an ADVISOR .....

before we all start saying he is working under an Indian .....

DO WE UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF THE WORD "ADVISOR" ???

AND OF COURSE PEOPLE RESPECT AND RECOGNIZE HIM FOR HIS ABILITIES .... MR. SHAUKAT AZIZ ..... WAS WELL KNOWN FOR HIS FINANCIAL ABILITIES AND RESPECTED BY ALL INTELLIGENT PEOPLE INTERNATIONALLY .

Even Arab Kings also sent their special Planes to bring Shaukat Aziz to their Kingdom while they wanted his Advice. This is the brilliance of a Person. I am proud to have such person as my Pakistani Fellow, but these Pathetic Narror Minded frogs of well are unable to understand this.

and the point here is an already BILLIONAIRE seeks the advice of a very competent man. i bet shaukat aziz has more morals than all of the current parliament and all of the ''political'' parties combined.

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
As a Best Advisor in world now a Evil ( Shetaan) can we take him also a Advisor and take a guidence from him this answer is NO NO..................

Same like with SA yet we know him he is a Advisor for our relegious enemy thats mean wakeup and next in future no more those person voting Allah give us better Guidence Inshallah

A

abbasiali

mehwish_ali said:

AND OF COURSE PEOPLE RESPECT AND RECOGNIZE HIM FOR HIS ABILITIES .... MR. SHAUKAT AZIZ ..... WAS WELL KNOWN FOR HIS FINANCIAL ABILITIES AND RESPECTED BY ALL INTELLIGENT PEOPLE INTERNATIONALLY .

Even Arab Kings also sent their special Planes to bring Shaukat Aziz to their Kingdom while they wanted his Advice. This is the brilliance of a Person. I am proud to have such person as my Pakistani Fellow, but these Pathetic Narror Minded frogs of well are unable to understand this.

and the point here is an already BILLIONAIRE seeks the advice of a very competent man. i bet shaukat aziz has more morals than all of the current parliament and all of the ''political'' parties combined.
Dear Sister Mehwish,

We count our self as so innocent, who couldn`t get the best out of Musharaf and Shaukat Aziz, I simply don`t understand, and really would like to understand from you, how is it possible to have collapsed an economy, which was so called claimed to be very strong and growing. and within a year of time, it got banged, I am living and Canada and monitor the set up of economy and function of Government, I believe Europe also have the same dilemma, near past France Germany and UK had got changed their leaders, who were ruling for almost ten years, but it was so smooth, Brown replace Blair and nothing blunder happened to UK government, Merkel replace Helmut Kohl and Sakouzi replace Chirac, but nothing happened to their economy, they are dominating same as usual, but what were the circumstances behind, when Shaukat Aziz and finally Musharaf exit and took self exile, who set up got banged.

Lets make it short, let me understand, if Musharaf and Shaukat Aziz return will helped Pakistan back on same level, the way it was in 1999. if yes HOW

GeoG

mehwish_ali said:

I am sure your words will not be that kind if Ishaq Dar or Sartaj Aziz accept an advisory position of an Indian company.
Why are you so proud of Bhagoras who have specialized in Indian and American agenda like Altaf Hussain, Musharraf and Shortcut Aziz?

mehwish_ali

abbasiali said:
mehwish_ali said:

Dear Sister Mehwish,

We count our self as so innocent, who couldn`t get the best out of Musharaf and Shaukat Aziz, I simply don`t understand, and really would like to understand from you, how is it possible to have collapsed an economy, which was so called claimed to be very strong and growing. and within a year of time, it got banged, I am living and Canada and monitor the set up of economy and function of Government, I believe Europe also have the same dilemma, near past France Germany and UK had got changed their leaders, who were ruling for almost ten years, but it was so smooth, Brown replace Blair and nothing blunder happened to UK government, Merkel replace Helmut Kohl and Sakouzi replace Chirac, but nothing happened to their economy, they are dominating same as usual, but what were the circumstances behind, when Shaukat Aziz and finally Musharaf exit and took self exile, who set up got banged.

Lets make it short, let me understand, if Musharaf and Shaukat Aziz return will helped Pakistan back on same level, the way it was in 1999. if yes HOW

According to my humble opinion, Pakistan could absolutely not be compared to Europe or Canada, where System is Established one, where Parliament has hardly any Zameendar or Wadayra or Badmaash.

Any how, coming to Pakistan back.

If not Musharraf, let us say Nawaz Sharif or Imran Khan comes to the Power. Do you think they could achieve any thing more than Musharraf? No, not even an Angel could bring Pakistan to that level with present Conditions of Pakistan as Europe/US/Canada are.

And No, even if Musharraf and SA return, they could not bring Pakistani Economy to that level of 2007.

Pakistan Economy was going very well 2006-2007, till the time the incident of usurped Jamia Hafsa Occured. This was the point where Pakistani Economy got shattered, while Pakistan became unsafe for the foreign Investment, hooligans got lot of power in Pakistan, Media backed those hooligans in name of Islam, and government became totally failed due to Judiciary of that time which took more than 100+ suo motto actions in record time of few months. The last result was this that Taliban became stronger in Pakistan and no one want to invest in Talibani dominated Society.

You see, there is no Taliban dominated society in West.

Now coming to one more Important point.

- Why is it the Fault of Musharraf that Pakistani AWAM chose Zardari as their leader?

Why is it fault of Musharraf that Pakistani Awam does not choose Imran Khan in the Elections, but they choose the same Corrupt Badmaashs in the Assemblies and Parliament who absolutely don't deserve to have Fate of Pakistan in their hands? Does this thing happen in WEST too that they choose the most Fazool and Badmaash people to run their country?

People try to find faults in Musharraf for failure of Pakistan. But the main fault lies some where else.

I simply believe that Musharraf is no god, and he did all what was possible for him to bring development in Pakistan. He wanted Imran Khan to be prime minister (And Imran Khan was no "PATHA" of Musharraf and he wanted Imran Khan only for the better future of Pakistan). Shaukat Aziz was also no "Patha" of Musharraf, but he also came back only in order to help his country with good intentions. But the Musharraf opponent Media make him the biggest Vilan and corrupt person, even bigger corrupt person than Nawaz Sharif.

After the experiment of Musharraf, I don't see any better future of Pakistan. Either it is Nawaz Sharif or Imran Khan, who ever comes, all others including Media will start the leg Pulling as they collectively did the leg pulling against Musharraf.

Have you seen the Leg Pulling that Imran Khan started against Nawaz Sharif in this Election in Pindi? Believe me, if Nawaz Sharif comes to Power, then you will see much much more Leg Pulling of him by Imran Khan, Jamat-e-Islami, Media etc. Nawaz Sharif will once again become same most hated personality as he became in 1999 and people started dancing and distributing Sweets when he was removed from the office. This is the fate of each and every Pakistani leader and Government, while none of them could deliver all the fake promises that they make, and all remaining doing full time leg pulling against them.

A

abbasiali

mehwish_ali said:
abbasiali said:
[quote="mehwish_ali":1aul3hw8]What short sighted and narrow minded people we have here.

Dear Sister Mehwish,

According to my humble opinion, Pakistan could absolutely not be compared to Europe or Canada, where System is Established one, where Parliament has hardly any Zameendar or Wadayra or Badmaash.

Any how, coming to Pakistan back.

If not Musharraf, let us say Nawaz Sharif or Imran Khan comes to the Power. Do you think they could achieve any thing more than Musharraf? No, not even an Angel could bring Pakistan to that level with present Conditions of Pakistan as Europe/US/Canada are.

And No, even if Musharraf and SA return, they could not bring Pakistani Economy to that level of 2007.

Pakistan Economy was going very well 2006-2007, till the time the incident of usurped Jamia Hafsa Occured. This was the point where Pakistani Economy got shattered, while Pakistan became unsafe for the foreign Investment, hooligans got lot of power in Pakistan, Media backed those hooligans in name of Islam, and government became totally failed due to Judiciary of that time which took more than 100+ suo motto actions in record time of few months. The last result was this that Taliban became stronger in Pakistan and no one want to invest in Talibani dominated Society.

You see, there is no Taliban dominated society in West.

Now coming to one more Important point.

- Why is it the Fault of Musharraf that Pakistani AWAM chose Zardari as their leader?

Why is it fault of Musharraf that Pakistani Awam does not choose Imran Khan in the Elections, but they choose the same Corrupt Badmaashs in the Assemblies and Parliament who absolutely don't deserve to have Fate of Pakistan in their hands? Does this thing happen in WEST too that they choose the most Fazool and Badmaash people to run their country?

People try to find faults in Musharraf for failure of Pakistan. But the main fault lies some where else.

I simply believe that Musharraf is no god, and he did all what was possible for him to bring development in Pakistan. He wanted Imran Khan to be prime minister (And Imran Khan was no "PATHA" of Musharraf and he wanted Imran Khan only for the better future of Pakistan). Shaukat Aziz was also no "Patha" of Musharraf, but he also came back only in order to help his country with good intentions. But the Musharraf opponent Media make him the biggest Vilan and corrupt person, even bigger corrupt person than Nawaz Sharif.

After the experiment of Musharraf, I don't see any better future of Pakistan. Either it is Nawaz Sharif or Imran Khan, who ever comes, all others including Media will start the leg Pulling as they collectively did the leg pulling against Musharraf.

Have you seen the Leg Pulling that Imran Khan started against Nawaz Sharif in this Election in Pindi? Believe me, if Nawaz Sharif comes to Power, then you will see much much more Leg Pulling of him by Imran Khan, Jamat-e-Islami, Media etc. Nawaz Sharif will once again become same most hated personality as he became in 1999 and people started dancing and distributing Sweets when he was removed from the office. This is the fate of each and every Pakistani leader and Government, while none of them could deliver all the fake promises that they make, and all remaining doing full time leg pulling against them.[/quote:1aul3hw8]
Thanks for your brief reply,

You cannot escape and turned towards no where, by saying "Pakistan could absolutely not be compared to Europe or Canada, where System is Established one, where Parliament has hardly any Zameendar or Wadayra or Badmaash."

You have wrote a lot, which every one is very well aware, whole history of everyone, we all are aware, do reply me briefly my main Question, and if you would like, I could repeat that again.

If you support any individual or group, you should be well prepared to convince and here I am openly waiting for you to convince me to believe that those people were doing a great job. and now nothing is happening because they are not there, trust me and what I am trying to emphasis you, that strong and well established economies does not destroyed in few days, the way it happened, and that make me believe how big game was going on, and new comers had no courage to adopt or they don't had that level of corrupt mind to maintain that camouflage.