Right to Reject

muhammadadeel

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Most people talk loudly about the FREEDOM of Qadiani's, that their faith be accept.

Why?

Do I not have the FREEDOM to reject? Why is it such a biased dubious propaganda that only they have rights and I have none.

I am not getting into Who believes What ...

What matters is the human right to REJECT as much as accept a belief. They believe in their liar prophet good for them. Why should the sword of accept or die be placed on my neck.

Regarding their association with Islam. If a child comes to me and says, I am his father so give me your property. The only reason I won't accept him would be that he is a bastard child and I don't recognise him. I'll look at my own character first then tell him, he is a liar.

Islam is clean from the hypocrisy they preach, Quran is complete and Qadiani is a complete nonsense.

Tyrion Lannister

you have a freedom to reject, you have a freedom to bring a resolution with majority to declare them non muslims but you do not have the freedom to kill them, persecute them personally, harass them or destroy their property

muhammadadeel

When you Qadianis force people to do something by force they react.

Why do you Qadianis force Muslims to accept their LIES? We Muslims want to be FREE as well.

you have a freedom to reject, you have a freedom to bring a resolution with majority to declare them non muslims but you do not have the freedom to kill them, persecute them personally, harass them or destroy their property

muhammadadeel

Quran is our court. If Pakistani court does not run by it then they are illegal per constitution.

مرتد کی سزا اسلام میں قتل ہے اور یہ اسلامی قانون ہے۔ پاکستان کی عدالت اور قانون اس کی بنیاد کو بدل نہیں سکتا۔ اگر بدلے گا تو وہ خود غیرقانونی ہو گا اور مرتد کی سزا کا قانون قائم رہے گا۔

go via court

Tyrion Lannister

Quran is our court. If Pakistani court does not run by it then they are illegal per constitution.

مرتد کی سزا اسلام میں قتل ہے اور یہ اسلامی قانون ہے۔ پاکستان کی عدالت اور قانون اس کی بنیاد کو بدل نہیں سکتا۔ اگر بدلے گا تو وہ خود غیرقانونی ہو گا اور مرتد کی سزا کا قانون قائم رہے گا۔
no individual have the right to kill, only courts can issue such sentence, people like you are animals and deserve to live under ISIS, we are democratic and we will follow this framework

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Just like in real world no local company can claim to be the actual Pepsi/Samsung because of copyright and their established fame and worth, no one can claim to be a muslim without following the Islam brought to us by Muhammad(P.B.U.H).

Yes but they can name their religion something else, and follow it freely and this is what our constitution want them to recognize. They can't call themselves followers of Islam while following rules and policies that has nothing to do with Islam.

muhammadadeel

It's Pakistan's constitution. No law can be made against to the Quran and the Sunnah.

قرآن اور سنت رسول ﷺ کے مطابق مرتد کی سزا قتل ہے۔ یہ قانون اور عدالت ہی کی بات ہے۔

no individual have the right to kill, only courts can issue such sentence

muhammadadeel

Law can be interpreted like poetry so Qadianis abuse it and then call it foul.

No, this way anyone can invent a new religion on Islam telling people they saw Prophet PBUH in his/her dream and he/she is something something.

!اس لیے

قرآن اور سنت رسول ﷺ کے مطابق مرتد کی سزا قتل ہے۔ یہ قانون اور عدالت ہی کی بات ہے۔

Yes but they can name their religion something else, and follow it freely and this is what our constitution want them to recognize.

Tyrion Lannister

It's Pakistan's constitution. No law can be made against to the Quran and the Sunnah.

there is a reason world hates islam, cx of muslims like u

muhammadadeel

How convenient that you run from argument of law into what world thinks ?

That is world's problem. Islam doesn't follow the World, the World must follow Islam.

I welcome the world's right to blame me for crimes I don't commit. But I am a Muslim first and Islam is my way of life.

there is a reason world hates islam, cx of muslims like u

Tyrion Lannister

How convenient that you run from argument of law into what world thinks ?

That is world's problem. Islam doesn't follow the World, the World must follow Islam.

I welcome the world's right to blame me for crimes I don't commit. But I am a Muslim first and Islam is my way of life.
there is no such law, man made things to be empowered are not laws