PMLN pages doing propaganda against Jamima Khan's little niece who died in a horrible car accident recently

Pathfinder

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I ALWAYS SAID A PARTY OF KANJARS AND DALLAY, CAST YOUR MIND BACK TO THE EARLY 90'S WHEN THEY USED TO DO NASTY THINGS TO BENEZIR!!

Truthstands

Minister (2k+ posts)
daikh ghor se tum jaise harami patwari aapni maan ko bhi nahi chorte ho. ..... Daikh apni gandi harkat. baar baar daikh.

EAFndN8XUAIwrj3

Jo kerna hai ker lakin Asa Asa material hai jo pti walo Gand par doon ga in few hours IMRAN khan ki asi besati hogi yaad rukhna I promise you this ab jitna bonkna hai bonk

Raiwind-Destroyer

jase log wase leader is liye tu ye log chor nawaz ke supporters hain

nawaz ke ase hi kanjar supporters mil sakte hain jn ka koi zameer nahie

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Your material is real....badi khushfehmi hai tumhe. Photoshop aur copy paste ke champion ho tum aur tumhare chor aqa. Acha musselman banne se phehle acha insaan bana bohat zarori hai. But you lot are a lost cause....because for you money is your God just like your masters. Haram kha kha kur dil nahin bhara be-ghairaton ka. Allah kee la'anat ho in tamam logon put jinhon ne is mulk ko lota aur jinhon ne kissi our jhoote ilzimaat lahaye aur galvez zabaan istimaal kee.

That hand is photo shopped and my material is real

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
I dunno why I am surprised as it should be expected, but you do surprise me constantly with the new lows you reach everyday. I dunno why I thought maybe you were a sensible person earlier but you are even worse than the average run of the mill blind slave of haramkhor sharif.

Although this isn't the first time this has happened, doesn't take long for true patwari colours to start showing through.

Potwari ....and sensible.... ? ??

Hate_Nooras

First of all when other PTI members post pics and stuff here how many times have you asked them this same question? How many times have you asked them stop posting pics about Maryam or her daughter? But you stay quite. Maybe you want to show your loyalty.
IK is fair game and so is Maryam, they are in the public eye and have to live with consequences although you will know that no one used Maryams daughter until recently because of Noora trolls like you.

As far as this person is concerned, she and her family don't have any links to PK politics. As I said earlier, you are pathetic excuse for human being and as you have seen today, everyone is repulsed at your pathetic trolling.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Jo kerna hai ker lakin Asa Asa material hai jo pti walo Gand par doon ga in few hours IMRAN khan ki asi besati hogi yaad rukhna I promise you this ab jitna bonkna hai bonk
All motherfuckin' talk and no action, you siyasi abba haramkhor sharif and his army of haramkhors couldn't do shit in 22 years. You lot are nothing but cowards. I challenge you in fact I DARE YOU TO DO IT!

For once, just once be a man of your word! Because I know you are a pathetic little pussy who just likes to make tall claims and then run away

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
First of all when other PTI members post pics and stuff here how many times have you asked them this same question? How many times have you asked them stop posting pics about Maryam or her daughter? But you stay quite. Maybe you want to show your loyalty.
Stop crying like a little bitch, once you decide to come out into the public, you are fair game. Everybody takes the piss out of billo rani, but ever seen anyone say anything about her sister Bakhtawar or Asifa unless they decide to go public with something.

But you pathetic twats can't help yourself from being cunts!

Pathfinder

Stop crying like a little bitch, once you decide to come out into the public, you are fair game. Everybody takes the piss out of billo rani, but ever seen anyone say anything about her sister Bakhtawar or Asifa unless they decide to go public with something.

But you pathetic twats can't help yourself from being cunts!
this kabaria used to target benezir who that ghundi nanni is trying to copy. I remember they dropped leaflets against her in Lahore and they would spread ghatiya filthy rumours about in news papers and their istanjadar would be talking about it too in public.

Supposedly pardey wali party. All bollocks.

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
Assal mai jo ghatia neech aur zaleel Gushti frari aur kanjar aur Dalla safdar nutfa e hram aur jo hram kaa pilla apni maa jaisi saas ke saath monh kaalaa krta hio aur gushti frari ke saath bhi double shift mai monh kaalaa krtaa ho aur phirr nikah ke char maheenay baad paidaa honay wali hram ki bachi kaa sussr bhi aik certified dalla Muneeraa kanjar Rahim yaar khani UAE walon kaa brothel chalanay walaay hrami ko bnati ho aisaay ghaleez nutfa e hraam aur amrtsri bharvay Dalaay haaaran walaay waldd namaloom ki baqyat mai saay ho aisi Gushti aur uskaa cell zahirr hai Nawaz Butt ki trah ghaleez zahn ke saath hi soch saktaa hai yeh hram ke nutfon aur dalon kaa khandaan hai jo Zia yaq naay iss Qoum prr mussalat kia yeh hram zadon kanjron dallon aur choron kaa tbrr Pakistan ke wastay aik curse hai

Captain Safdar

Patwaarion ki aaj kall phatee hui hay... jo latram patram media cell daita hay forann yahaan post ker daitay hain... desperation at peak...