Adeel

Founder
We are going to go over 38 C and with humidity it is going to feel like 50 C. This has never happened before. A lot of construction companies who's workers work outside have called the day off. Baseball games are cancelled. To sum it up Goreys have gone crazy :PRight now its 44 and none of my working colleagues going out side because apparently its hard to breath. They wont believe me when i tell them its an average summer day in Pakistan.

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Uploaded by dutchsinse on Jul 20, 2011
This is the most activity I have seen with Scalar square and HAARP ring.. as well as ghost storm activity all in one single shot !

BEWARE at the locations shown to be the center of the rings..

ND, Canada, Illinois, SD, KS, MO, WI, IL, MN .

listen for the named towns and look to see if your town it at the center of one of these events.

http://www.intellicast.com

canadian

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
We are going to go over 38 C and with humidity it is going to feel like 50 C. This has never happened before. A lot of construction companies who's workers work outside have called the day off. Baseball games are cancelled. To sum it up Goreys have gone crazy :PRight now its 44 and none of my working colleagues going out side because apparently its hard to breath. They wont believe me when i tell them its an average summer day in Pakistan.

Yes Adeel.It's really hot today.Luckily it's my day off an I dont intend to go out.Central aircondioner is running on full throttle.Goreys have not only gone crazy but have literally taken their clothes off.......lol :lol::lol:

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
This Humid weather remind me Abu Dhabi/Karachi together..................Office air conditioning is in full go.......:P:P:)

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
thats what i was going to point out when i read your post.................thanks for sharing brother.

snow in a desert in america and now 38degree in canada our enemies are controlling the weather now..............Dajjal is near.............we know he will be able to control weather.............this technology is under development and is in final testing stages i think.

this is Dajjal's main weapon.