Overseas Pakistanis have been hurt by Cheif Justice Iftikhar Chaudhry's

Arthur

Citizen
Dual National Pakistanis Protest Outside British High Commision

Join the protest on Monday 18th Feb outside the Pakistan Embassy in London...we are proud to be British Pakistanis and this does not mean we are 2nd class citizens of Pakistan or our loyalty is to be questioned!

179679_10151320225514930_409792946_n.jpg

Qalandari

Banned
Badalta hai rang asmaan kaisay kaisay :)

I thought Lord Nazir was a die hard supporter of cheap justice but alas .... Apnon nay dhoka dia Zardari mein kia dam tha [hilar]

noora

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Dual National Pakistanis Protest Outside British High Commision

This is the new plan of Zardari against Chief Justice...

As dual national we respect the CJ decision..

Proud British Pakistanis!! lol!!

give them an option of single citizenship and you will find 100% of them will quit pakistan citizenship:)

Qalandari

Banned

Why protesting outside Pak embassy ? Kia yeh bhi President Zardari ka qasoor hai ?

Go to the International court of justice !

VoteME

Minister (2k+ posts)

:angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile:(quite)(quite)(quite)(quite)(quite)(quite)(quite)(quite)(quite)(quite)(quite)(quite)(quite)(quite)(quite)(quite)(quite)(quite)(quite)(quite)(quite)(quite)(quite)(quite)
Don't propagate Qadri's agenda and disguise it like this. ______
CJ saw through Qadri and made the right decision.

There more things for which a protest could be recorded and those should be focused. Like the laziness and fudged up attitude of the Pakistan embassy at different places and how they treat us.

But not this Qadri propaganda definitely no. Only those who lick Qadri's hand and feet will join for this cause. Rest have many other reasons to do a protest.

Aslan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

CJ mishandled TUQ's petition.He was wrong to question TUQ's dual nationality or loyalty.He should have concentrated on the substance of the petition and not on TUQ's personality.

PATRIOTIC_PAKISTANI

Minister (2k+ posts)

hahahahahaha................
you can't even have a mobile phone contract in your own name if you stay over couple of years outside UK, as they can't check your credit history.. Same way if a person stays out of pakistan for over 7 years, comes back and starts challenging a consitutional insitution this is what he will get..as you will obviosuly have some doubts that he may not be loyal anymore........so what's this cackeling about ?

none of the hundreds i know in UK are protesting... its another undercard by Pee Pee

Last edited:

Those who robbed billions from pakistan they are our leaders and those who invest in pakistan and back bone of pakistan economy their loyalty is suspicious:Good Decision (clap)

Aslan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Overseas Pakistanis should stop remittances to Pakistan and withdraw their investments from Pakistan .Close to $16 billion are sent to Pakistan.The economy of Pakistan will collapse.The thieves running Pakistan may come to their senses then.

Last edited:

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)

TUQ apnay gan.day underwear chowk main dhone laga hay. Us ko chahiye keh British aur Canadian govt se protest karwaye. Pakistanis ke protest se us ko kuch hasil nahi ho ga.

This is a radical judgment for two reasons.

First, there is nothing in the constitution that bars a dual national from petitioning the courts on constitutional matters.
In fact, the constitution recognizes dual nationals as bona fide citizens of Pakistan enjoying full property and voting rights and only bars them from being elected as members of parliament.Therefore, the SC is seemingly setting a new bar on the rights and privileges of dual nationals that is not laid down in the constitution.

Second, the SC's aggressive questioning of Dr Qadri's patriotism and political credentials - it went so far as to berate him for trying to destabilise the system - has served to sidestep the legal merits of the case and emphasise politics instead.

The court did not allow him to argue the case with reference to Constitution Article 184(3) relating to fundamental rights and public interest. Nor did it refer him to Constitution Article 199 whereby a quo warranto writ challenging the appointments of the members of the ECP should be lodged at the level of the High Courts rather than the SC.

This has provoked Dr Qadri to burst out indignantly against the SC in general because his case was not heard despite legal merits, and the Chief Justice in particular for haranguing him about his loyalty to Canada - Dr Qadri accused the
CJP of being a Provisional Constitution Order (PCO) judge for legitimising the 1999 coup of General Pervez Musharraf and questioned his loyalty to the constitution. When questioned the loyalty of CJ By Dr Qadri , he didn't listen Dr Qadri and dismissed the petition.

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Our Chief Justice is highly qualified Graceful person when he is on chair of CJP the way he fights with opponent NAwaz Sharif can not do like that.
He desrves all thumbs up the way he handled Arsalan case,the way he handled NRO life time verdict,BOP case,Harris steal case,Khanani forex Case ,NICL,RPP for Raja are marvellous in Pakistani History.
He should be extended for life time Pakistan will progress a triple speed.

aneeskhan

Actually He is paying huge cost for protecting PPP and PMl-n ,he thinks Pakistani people are blind follower they can never catch his drama.But intellectual of Pakistan almost got him,but some paid journalist great protector of current Mafias thinking they can fool these Pakistani,s longer on issues of ethnicty ,race and continue to milk from ZArdari+Nawaz+CHaudries Cow.
But I am sure some bolds will come out do the defiance.

aq.inqalabi

Senator (1k+ posts)
oops yae kia hogia "Lord Nazir" to is forum per majority kae chaheetae thae!

bhaio man lo CJ bhi ik insan hae ussae bhi ghalti hosekti hae aur is case mae usssae ghalti hogae hae mano ya na mano!

avaatar

Citizen
well. nothing against. BUT what is Dual national agreement? if you think a person after taking foreign country loyalty oath is not committed to Pakistan. then stop this rubbish agreement. if a dual national is not allowed to put forward a petition in Pakistan then he is not a Pakistani.
I have to apply for citizenship in country where I live next month, and I have decided to keep one citizenship and surrender my Pakistani citizenship. Insha-ALLAH my next visit to Pakistan will be to sell all my property. my bank certificates. I shall make sure to keep myself distant from Pakistan.
CJ is great. But this CJ has done nothing against Punjab government and N-League. so should I pr do you people believe that PML-N is a neat and clean party corruption free party?
why NO action against shahbaz sharif in drug case (cough syrup), why there is no health minister for 65% population of Pakistan.
CJ sahab were you sleeping when dual national was prime minister of Pakistan?
we/ foreigner have to seriously think how to to stop remittances to Pakistan. and we are thinking on it (most of my friends here in europe I know).
This is a N-league court and N-league CJP.

Wadaich

Overseas Pakistanis should stop remittances to Pakistan and withdraw their investments from Pakistan .Close to $16 billion are sent to Pakistan.The economy of Pakistan will collapse.The thieves running Pakistan may come to their senses then.

Ok. Hurry Up stop remittance. Who went your door to beg? Let the economy of Pakistan collapse..which Insha'Allah will never. The most affected on this decision are the thieves and traitors who thrive on damaging Pakistan.. ..Look at the dirty self of such worthless worms and under oath to "Taj e Bartania" and "Taj e America". The likes of U have done great harm to their former "mother land".. ..the mother f**kers in the strict sense of the term. What is your stake in Pakistan?

Those who robbed billions from pakistan they are our leaders and those who invest in pakistan and back bone of pakistan economy their loyalty is suspicious:Good Decision (clap)

Shamelessness has no limits. You invest one rupee and loot one million.