Off The Record 19th January 2010 Ehsan Iqbal, Marvi Memon

capre786

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ehsan Iqbal, Marvi Memon, Khawaja Asif and Others

[awaztv:2ifuclhd]http://85.17.177.80/Videos/OTR//OTR20100119.flv[/awaztv:2ifuclhd]

[zshare1:2ifuclhd]SID=dl079&FID=71409130&FN=otr_19thjan10.flv&iframewidth=648&iframeheight=415&width=640&height=370&H=714091305a9354df[/zshare1:2ifuclhd]

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
kASHIF Abbasi thank you for bringing up this topic.There is no doubt in any one's mind that PPP govt is one million% corrupt and these thugs have no fear of god. How much they want to suck the poor's blood.I totally agree with mr.ehsan iqbal's version of statements he gave,it claearly seems at least he have a vision how to solve this problem and honestly. if zardari had realized it that enough is enough , now i will lead the country honestly and also warn my friends about it but its not like this,its other way around.He is doing all this nonsense intentionally to damage the country economically which will result in break up of the country because when the economy collapse,the country goes with it.Just because of his credibility,no country in the world even friends like saudi arabia and others did't help financially and finally took 15 billions dollars from IMF which is gonna break pakistan's back economically when the time comes to return it. PPP does not have any vision and direction which way to take the country,its about time to kick this bloody govt out and hold new elections or have a technocrat govt with Imran Khan as PM for 3 years to stabilise the country otherwise zardari have decided to wreck the country. PPP have already destroyed steel mill,PIA,Railway and now wapda.WHERE IS THE OPPOSITION?