Niazi took 1st class $5000 seats on QATAR AIRWAYS instead of economy class $800 seats! Madiney ki riyasat?

HSiddiqui

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
نیازی نے قطر ایئر ویز کی فرسٹ کلاس سیٹس پورے وفد کے لئے بک کی ہیں .ایک
سیٹ کی قیمت تقریباً ١٥ہزار یو اس ڈالرز ہے !

اگر یہی فلائٹ اکانومی کلاس میں لی جاتی تو یہ سفر صرف ٨٠٠ یو اس ڈالر میں کیا جاسکتا تھا ؟ کہاں گی سادگی ؟کہاں گی شودےبازی ؟

D_54Gu2WwAAPfs5.jpg
He is the Prime Minister of Pakistan travelling on a commercial plane......SALUTE

surfer

Idiot of highest level check 1st class prices transatlantic for Emirates they go upto $35k per seat in peak season
Qatar airways flight on Monday from Doha to JFK is indeed 15000..

But it’s 15000 Qatari riyals, which is about 4100 USD.

Your thread is a complete fail. Lol

Maybe next time you can check facts first?

Enjoying double standards of yiuthias. 2 years ago I thought these guys are very sensible and expected they would criticize any wrong move by niazi. But I didn’t know that the supporters are even worse in morals than their leader, now defending them.

Beef.Bhaijan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yeah he is behind Bars BUT we want to do an Honest comparison of the Opportunity cost ! ? ?

Really im very interested in knowing cost of the Phajaye kay paye Nashta Helicopter delivery service ??

Dude NS was choor he is behind bars , can we throw Niazi too right now?

bhaibarood

Qatar airways flight on Monday from Doha to JFK is indeed 15000..

But it’s 15000 Qatari riyals, which is about 4100 USD.

Your thread is a complete fail. Lol

Maybe next time you can check facts first?
you are failed to differentiate the difference between a $5000 cost vs $800 price tag?
why Niazi cant save that $4200 per seat by travelling in economy class?

I Mian

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
نیازی نے قطر ایئر ویز کی فرسٹ کلاس سیٹس پورے وفد کے لئے بک کی ہیں .ایک
سیٹ کی قیمت تقریباً ١٥ہزار یو اس ڈالرز ہے !

اگر یہی فلائٹ اکانومی کلاس میں لی جاتی تو یہ سفر صرف ٨٠٠ یو اس ڈالر میں کیا جاسکتا تھا ؟ کہاں گی سادگی ؟کہاں گی شودےبازی ؟

D_54Gu2WwAAPfs5.jpg
You are right brother first class is too expensive but I have better suggestion .....IK and ministers etc should have take out one PIA plane out of the normal service and use it for the US tour , the way Nawaz Sharif and company were doing

bhaibarood

You are right brother first class is too expensive but I have better suggestion .....IK and ministers etc should have take out one PIA plane out of the normal service and use it for the US tour , the way Nawaz Sharif and company were doing
Because NS looted the country can we allow Niazi to do the same?
Niazi can easily save the money by travelling in Economy class same flight and saved us $4200 per seat but Niazi is just typical rangbaaz and Nation is fooled by hollow slogans