MQM Governor was invited in US President House at breakfast

Councller (250+ posts)
MQM kylie ek ur azaz, after mustafa kamal now governor sindh.

e4658005b951498134e2b33aa7e76139.gif

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Is this supposed to be a certficate of approval or a medal of honor? So now Benazir's foot steps are something that mqm is looking up to? Confusion???

GraanG2

Ek Pakistani ke liyie USA mein nashta karna aizaz ki baat nahi ho sakti...Yeh sirf MQM wale soch sakte hain.

Anyway ab ja ke mithayi baant aur kuch aur masoom logo ka khoon kar is khushi mein.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)

[clap] [clap] what an accomplishment. breakfast with US President? The whole nation should be proud of. right. .............laanat

karachi

MPA (400+ posts)
GraanG2 said:
Ek Pakistani ke liyie USA mein nashta karna aizaz ki baat nahi ho sakti...Yeh sirf MQM wale soch sakte hain.

Anyway ab ja ke mithayi baant aur kuch aur masoom logo ka khoon kar is khushi mein.

Well all MQM supporters forgot that If any MQM member is invited its lanat for them & if thery invite Imran khan then its HONOUR for PTI supporters

Abdali

Senator (1k+ posts)
MQM Traitor was invited by the zionist empire to make sure he remembers
That he is a brown slave. His job is to keep terrorrizing the non mojahirs of india.

These traitors must be killed for treason against Pakistan. The live eat have shelter
In Pakistan yet, humaray pudenay kay bagh thay india may..Lanath and a death to these criminals.ARBAB had no right plus this ugly rat must not be allowed to leave pakistan to meet that jew run empire.F usa.

Councller (250+ posts)
GraanG2 said:

Yar agar [nawaz] ur imran khan ko ni bolya tu es main mqm ka kasoor hy.

Afsr

MPA (400+ posts)

Jhooooooooooot bilkul jhoot
He was not only one Pakistani invited there.
There were other shameless Pakistani politicians too who r proud to have breakfast in US President House.
Yai jo bhai kisi dusarey bhai par lanaat behej rahey hein ,bhai buri baat hai.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
the governor had to accept the invitation becasue sugar and other food is too expensive in Pakistan.

seriously though, when a US president invites Sindh governer, the president is putting the last nail in the coffin. The governor will be told not to take any notice because US is preparing for a major political disturbance start in Karachi.

We should embrace for more subversive activities in the near future. Remember that Zardari has already made such trip and has become total oblivian to terrorist activities.

Otherwise I do not see any reason for the useless governor to be invited unless what I wrote above is correct OR he will be groomed for future president.

Visit to the Black House by a political leader, tho not preferred unless elected, by such leaders as AZ, IK, AH, BB may be considered alright since they were elected. But the governor is appointed by AZ and is not really a political asset to Pakistan or to PPP

We just have to wait and see. But mark my words, US is upto something

waleed1214

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
karachi said:
GraanG2 said:

Well all MQM supporters forgot that If any MQM member is invited its lanat for them & if thery invite Imran khan then its HONOUR for PTI supporters
lol yey MQM ki baat mein PTI kahan say aa gaee,i am now strongly wishing altaf hussain should become primenister of pakistan takay us kay supporters tu khtum ho,zardari dekh lia nawaz shareef dekh lia,ab yey shab bhee apni chawlien maar lay,but for sure i wont watch tv again if he becomes PM,AH ki awaaz hee itni ajeeb hai,i dont know how MQM supporters listen to him,they are sitting in his telehnic khatabs aisay koi azaan day raha hai ya jamat ka waqt honay laga hai!!!I THOUGHT IGORANCE IS A BLISS BUT IN MQM SUPOORTERS CASE SERIOUSLY PLEASE SIRF MUSTAFA KAMAL KO NA DEKHO HE IS GOOD ,AH ko bhee dekho 72 cases qatal kay aiwee shugal mein naee butay,aag lagtee hai tu dhuwa uthta hai!!!

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
Perhaps, President Obama is looking for a poodle for the White House and wanted to measure a collar around its neck.

it should never be ignored that Altaf Hussein is a British national and lives in great comfort and leisure provided by the Americans and British coffers, and for a very good reason: to use him and his colleagues one day to disintegrate Pakistan. And, the recent political disturbances, upheavals and daily killings of the innocent people in Karachi are the clear indications of USA's meddling in Pakistan's internal affairs.

Who is the idiot that says that Blackwater does not operate in Pakistan?

Abdali

Senator (1k+ posts)
[clap] [clap] Bravo Gazoo martian..Slave leaders your has is fast approaching..Death by hanging or firing squad.

Star Gazer

At the risk of sounding like your big sister who 'lectures' you all the time here it is:
With regard to how easily we are saying "Laanat" on fellow muslims( that is what they say and Diloon ka haal to sirf Allah janta hai) here is the mafhoom of a Hadees that I came across sometime back and it has helped me;
" Khuda ki kassam jo tum apnay bhai kay leya mangtay ho wo us ko tab tak naheen milay ga jab tak tum ko us say pehlay na mil jaye".
Please lets keep this in our minds and hearts before we use strong words.

waleed1214

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Mein nay is forum pay notice kiya hai kay these MQM supporters go for oneliners,and then they disapear without any proper debate.
Yey MQM supporters mujhey 4 class kay bachay lagtay hain kay jin ko koi buri baat kaho tu woh bhee isi sense mein jawab daitay hain like"LIKE JO KEHTA HAI WOHI HOTA HAI"lol [funnny] MAN blind followers.
ALL MQM SUPPORTERS TUM LOOG IMRAN KHAN KA MZAK URATAY HO KAY AIK SEAT JEET LAY TUM LOOG SINDH KAY BAHIR SAY PEHLAY AIK SEAT JEETO TAB MANOO.
"DEKHO DEKHO MQM KA NAARA JAHAN IQTEDAR WOHI GHAR HUMARA".YESS I TALKED WITH YOU IN YOUR LANGUAGE CHILDISH :lol: :lol: