Mother forcing her married daughter for prostitution - Wah rey Pakistani koom and Police! Kider gahi

smalltimepro

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: Wah rey Pakistani koom and Police! Kider gahi sharam. ab dondoo usey.

Do we have other side's version?

Oh come on.. what other side are you looking for man. How does this even surprise you. Can you imagine the desperate state of a young girl when she decides to make her case public for protection from her own mother.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)

Oh come on.. what other side are you looking for man. How does this even surprise you. Can you imagine the desperate state of a young girl when she decides to make her case public for protection from her own mother.
Okay, lets suppose this girl ran away with some guy without her mother's consent and now she got caught and her mother wants her back and she is making such accusations to just save her own self.
Sure, it sound s awe full as the girl is describing. I am very doubtful of media that always create fascination and try to show the bad thing as worst. I know couple of incidents personally that happened in front of me but when I heard those incidents on the news. I was crying, and laughing because media was showing those news as opposite.

w-a-n-t-e-d-

Minister (2k+ posts)

Inna-lilahi-wa-inna-elayhi-rajeuoon

smalltimepro

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Okay, lets suppose this girl ran away with some guy without her mother's consent and now she got caught and her mother wants her back and she is making such accusations to just save her own self.
Sure, it sound s awe full as the girl is describing. I am very doubtful of media that always create fascination and try to show the bad thing as worst. I know couple of incidents personally that happened in front of me but when I heard those incidents on the news. I was crying, and laughing because media was showing those news as opposite.

Ok.. I agree that in some cases their is a possibility of the scenario you described. But if she had to lie, she could have made any other story of domestic violence. Why would she say that she was sold to strangers who molested her for the night. I am absolutely with you on not believing what the media says.
But look at the honest face of that girl and his father-in-law where she has very legally married as she has a complete right to. Give me an honest opinion. Do you REALLY doubt her case?

psycho1

MPA (400+ posts)

Ye Kasi koom ki doughter nahi hia. ? kiya koom hia hum sab ki Muslims? kider geye wo muslim jo protect karty they en sab badmashon kon. kider gye wo sharam. ab main es sey zida oor kiya khaon. u should understand this