Model town incident: Rana Sanaullah refuses to appear before JIT

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
Saqib Nisar was a biased and unprofessional judge. He illegally ordered a new JIT to appease the Niazi-Qadri fan club. His political verdicts have no legal value at all and shall be squashed soon by IHC or LHC
You are no one to decide he was a biased judge. For us, athar minallah is also biased but we have to act on the orders written by him. This is how democracies work. Tomorrow sometime other guy will start calling the whole judicial and Parliament useless pieces of shit, however, he will still have to follow the laws.

Call saqib whatever you want, but Rana will have to submit himself otherwise state will take it's own course.

surfer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I heard Rana Sanaullah saying that the verdict regarding the formation of new JIT shall be challenged on relavent forums. You shall get the news in a day or so

SO any progress on these "challenges on relevant forms"? I haven't heard anything in the news. Please let us know....

Lord Botta

Minister (2k+ posts)
SO any progress on these "challenges on relevant forms"? I haven't heard anything in the news. Please let us know....
Hold on. Saqib Nisar is gone and so his legacy of illegal , unconstitutional and unprecedented verdicts is over so no one is going to follow this case anyway. Forget model town and think about more relevant stuff

surfer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Hold on. Saqib Nisar is gone and so his legacy of illegal , unconstitutional and unprecedented verdicts is over so no one is going to follow this case anyway. Forget model town and think about more relevant stuff
Wait, do you think that once a CJ retires, all the cases he judged on become null and void? Seriously?

So are you saying the legal strategy is not to file an appeal in HC, but just hope that "no one follows this case"? :)

Good luck with that....