Model town incident: Rana Sanaullah refuses to appear before JIT

Champion 01

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Iss budsoorat manhoos budzubaan begherat napaak kuuttay ko galay mein rasi dal ker ghaseet ker laya jaey, aur phir Shahbaz Paleeeet, zehni mareez kay sath khambay per latka ker sar e aam PHANSI di jaey, yeh hurami Qatil hein, inn ki saza sirf sazae MOUT hey..

T-i-g-e-r

Senator (1k+ posts)
waoow what a defense .. i dont consider it right i will not appear against the institutions .. wonderful every body is pervaiz musharaf in this country and then they blame molvi aziz dsnt respect constitution . pick him up and kill him the way you killed those people in sahi wal.

Lord Botta

Minister (2k+ posts)
There is no point in appearing before this JIT. A previous JIT has already exonerated Rana Sanaullah and Shahbaz Sharif while holding Tahir Ul Qadri responsible for the debacle.

pkuser2k12

Senator (1k+ posts)
Nawaz Sharif b pesh howa tha ye b pesh ho ga InshAllah .Thori barkayn mar lay phir apni asal auqat parr aa jaey ga jesay Nawaz/Zardari aa gaey thay.

Lord Botta

Minister (2k+ posts)
But previous JIT was rejected by SC, making it null and void. Surely if Rana is innocent, he should not be afraid, new JIT will also exonerate him?
The JIT was not declared null and void , rather Saqib Nisar asked for the formation of a new JIT and he had no legal authority to do that.The formation orders of new JIT have already been challenged in LHC and IHC and shall be struck down soon

Hussain1967

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Killer Rana is actually giving an open challenge to PTI government that, “Mera jo Ukhaarna hai Ukhaar lo”. Let’s see if govt can actually prosecute this killer to the gallows. But, I have my serious reservations on Punjab’s current law minister, Raja Bashaarat, who has clear sympathies with PMLN. Do people remember his threatening call to MS DHQ Hospital Rawalpindi in favor of Hanif Abbas’s daughter? This law minister wouldn’t make any strong case against Rana and Showbaz. If only Police personnel are executed in Model Town case, then Basharat will have no issue.

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
There is no point in appearing before this JIT. A previous JIT has already exonerated Rana Sanaullah and Shahbaz Sharif while holding Tahir Ul Qadri responsible for the debacle.

You are no one to decide. The highest court of Pakistan has decided and he must appear..