Mazhar Abbas Thrashes Media on Axact Coverage

ninetykman

Minister (2k+ posts)
Our inferiority complex has not limits. NY Times also published lies about WMD in Iraq. So how credible is NY Times. US has so many financial scandals, just yesterday 6 big Banks were fined Billions for FOREX rigging. Good and Bad people are everywhere. If AXACT is corrupt then it should be punished. We assume that the whole world is talking about it, which is not true. No one care in the West, they have their own issues. MA is right, our media has become a CIRCUS.

mrk123

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Even the decent media people like Mazhar Abbas are clueless. This is a story that is covered by news outlets all over the world especially in the USA. From all major news networks to newspapers to NPR all covered this story. Mr. Abbas is asking the media to lay off of a story that is a global story which has its epicenter in Pakistan. I think he is out of his mind.

The other point he is raising that the media should blurr the faces of the employees is bull crap. This is a practice by media all over the world when they cover a news story like this one.

Lehmen Brothers was a 150 year old Bank that shut down during the financial crisis of 2008. Similarly the big energy company, Enron, shut down in the USA and the media was camped outside their offices and showed the employees all the time. This doesn't mean that the media has the intention to show the employees as criminals. Its just a standard practice of the media the world over and Mr. Abbas wants Pakistani media to be very considerate towards Axact's employees. I am not sure why everyone is so sensitive towards the employees of Axact.

mrk123

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I am not exactly clever like you;;; but Mazhar is suggesting don't punish employee for their employer deed what ever it might be.

This is the internet, no one is clever. This medium is a great equalizer. Anyway, explain to me how is the media punishing the employees?

Are they showing them with graphics of handcuffs when they show the employees?

I don't understand if the media is camped outside Axact facilities and showing people coming and leaving the premises then how does that amount to a punishment?

Check the video I posted above and tell me if CNN punished the employees of Lehman Brothers in London by showing them or interviewing them?

BabarQureshi

Councller (250+ posts)
Neutral his Arse. He and his family are the biggest beneficiaries of Corrupt Pakistani media. His brother is with Bol that's why he is supporting them.

What about politics - In Politics Ek bhai Nawaz Shareef ke party main, Ek bhai PPP main aur Ek bhai PTI main - This thing is actually dangerous and its happening around us and people not understanding! Yeh company wagera itna bara issue nahin jitna bara hamaray mulk ko chalanay walooon ka issue hai, They All are corrupt!