Malaysian first lady reveals why she held hand of PM Imran Khan

HSiddiqui

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This should further increase the respect of our beloved leader and PM of Pakistan........................................IMRAN KHAN...................................................

wamufti

Senator (1k+ posts)
except hand holding
what we got from Malaysia ?

Trip to Malaysia was to
1) invite investers
2) learn how to end corruption in govt
3) improve ties between two nations
4) visa conditions lifted
5) Access to Malaysian consumers to increase Exports
At this time Pakistan needs access to easily accessable markets to improve economy.

Husaink

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
except hand holding
اچھا بھیک کی بات کر رہے ہو ؟ وہ بھی ملے گی مگر ایسے نہیں جیسے تم چاہتے ہو کہ دیگوں پر ہی پل پڑیں وہ جاتی امرا والی کھوتا قیمہ نان والی نیاز کے دن ختم ہوے

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Whatever the reason was. It was a unique and beautiful gesture which made me "the Putwari" happy too. No doubt it was a gesture of respect and marvelous openion for IK. And it was so strong that it went above and beyond the diplomatic norms.

blatant

Senator (1k+ posts)
yes, its a pity. no naan qeema unfortunately.

you know I must say that's only nazaz sharif's genius that he extracts naan qeemas out of pretty much anyone he comes across. such a great leader nawaz naan farosh is. history will remember him for that. I have utmost respect for naans ( I am starving currently, waiting for my naan :LOL:)

except hand holding

Nightcrawl

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Whatever the reason was. It was a unique and beautiful gesture which made me "the Putwari" happy too. No doubt it was a gesture of respect and marvelous openion for IK. And it was so strong that it went above and beyond the diplomatic norms.
AJ Chand Kahan sa nikla?