Letter by Z.A Bhutto to Mej. General Sikandar Mirza

aftab ahmed

Voter (50+ posts)
A true shocking copy of letter written by Z.A Bhutto to Mej. General Sikandar Mirza that depict the mindset of our leadership & how they communicate with each other.

268753_237687939593297_202451623116929_899018_2433752_n.jpg

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I am glad to see the evidence with my own eyes because for many years I have known this as told to me by my dear father but had no way of convincing others.
I hope the PPP leaders will have the moral courage to denounce this discourse and flimsy sycophant attitute of their very brave leader who later turned against Gen, Ayub, whom ZA Bhutto referred to as DADDY. So he turned tables against all those who had helped him in one way or the other.

riverblue

MPA (400+ posts)
samnay hota tou sirf dum hilanay ki kasar reh jati........ ajib baat hai is tarha k log kamyab bhi ho jatay hain.......

thepearl

Minister (2k+ posts)
eye opening.......................after reading this letter how any educated person will give vote to PPP.

ehsanali

MPA (400+ posts)
Bhuto reached to his dreadful end for his deeds his fate was written when he entered in Pakistan politics.Philosphy of Bhuto was to destroy Pakistan which he almost succeeded.

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
What was Z.A.Bhutto? The Sarkozy v2.0 long before Sarko. Power-hungry,despot,polarizing,pompous a**,self-serving pathetic loser, one of those responsible for the breakup of Pakistan in 1971. Made a platform for all feudals to unite and successfully safeguard their interests. REsponsible for the Urduspeaking-Sindhi riots, which led to the mass migration of urdu speaking community evenly distributed in Sindh to come towards urban areas, and laid the seeds of another ethnic party which later became MQM. Was the first head of bloody state who imposed mehngayi[food inflation] and tries to destroy the middle class, was a good politician keeping a trump card[Sindh card] which he used skilfully. Brought kanj*rs like sex-addict Ghulam M. Khar[the guy who inspired the anti-Pak novel my feudal lord], courted rewarded such har**mkhor feudals just due to their loyalty, and the first head of state who tried to suppress meritocracy and started the PPP jaahil jiyaala per govt. job campaign[rewarding loyalty among workers] which exists to this day. Gen. Zia's decision to hang this bas*ard is being vindicated to this day, as the PPP parasites continue to suck our blood.