Khan Sahib please stop shooting at your feet

Maharaj Siyasi

MPA (400+ posts)
Khan Sahib please stop shooting at your feet and tell us what exactly you want to do

I often ask tough questions and then face the lowest level of abuse from the IK followers. So I decided to stay away from this place. But what IK has done yesterday made me come back. I want to ask Imran Khan why he keeps on playing with his credibility in the eyes of his followers.

What the heck happened in just two hours. Why you were calling everyone to get tortured on D Chowk, and you by yourself kept yourself safe in the container and then went home without dropping any sweat?

Is the blood of your followers so cheap? Who will trust you after 6 days, Sir?

Are we not even worthy to understand what exactly you want to do?

Please don’t you tell us now that there was a back door deal, and I am deceived in this deal. Sir if you will keep deceiving your followers like this then you don’t deserve to collect Sympathies over being deceived.

Humble Request to IK followers -- If you don't have courage to ask tough questions from your leadership then let others do that for you. Don't call me Putwari Please

surfer Citizen X Dr Adam arifkarim Lubnakhan

wasiqjaved

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Khan Sahib please stop shooting at your feet and tell us what exactly you want to do

I often ask tough questions and then face the lowest level of abuse from the IK followers. So I decided to stay away from this place. But what IK has done yesterday made me come back. I want to ask Imran Khan why he keeps on playing with his credibility in the eyes of his followers.

What the heck happened in just two hours. Why you were calling everyone to get tortured on D Chowk, and you by yourself kept yourself safe in the container and then went home without dropping any sweat?

Please don’t you tell us now that there was a back door deal, and I am deceived in this deal. Sir if you will keep deceiving your followers like this then you don’t deserve to collect Sympathies over being deceived.

Humble Request to IK followers -- If you don't have courage to ask tough questions from your leadership then let others do that for you. Don't call me Putwari Please

Okay, Phatwari!

samisam

گشتی کی اولاد کالا کنجر منشیات فروش ہوشیار پوری چکلے کی پیداوار جعلی رانا اصلی کنجر ماڈل ٹاؤن میں حاملہ عورتوں اور بچوں کا قاتل شاید باجوے کی جگہ چیف آف آر می سٹاف لگا دیا گیا ہے باجوے کے آرڈر سے

انقلاب

I am sure Khan would want nothing from you. Adios

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
گشتی کی اولاد کالا کنجر منشیات فروش ہوشیار پوری چکلے کی پیداوار جعلی رانا اصلی کنجر ماڈل ٹاؤن میں حاملہ عورتوں اور بچوں کا قاتل شاید باجوے کی جگہ چیف آف آر می سٹاف لگا دیا گیا ہے باجوے کے آرڈر سے
Yar ap gali galouch se bahir ao..Ap ka reply read karnay ko ab dil nahi karta.same type abusing.Ham bhi tanqeed kartay hain.But not abusive words every time. Ghussa hamaray dil m bhi ha.Dil karta ha ke in choro ko gali k bina mukhatab na kiya jaya..But ap aik forum par ho.Should care..

Zainsha

Abay patwari bhikari bhaag yahan se..

jab Imran Khan kay supporters ko koi masla naheen hai tou tu mama laga hua hai kya sab ka..

If Khan asks again we will come again..

Siberite

مہاراج، سپنوں کی حقیقت سے آشکار نہیں ہوئے ہو ابھی۔​

Cape Kahloon

Yeh Band ha tu PLM N ka ha leken advise Khan ko ker raha ha. Ess ko yeh takleef ha kay according to plan 10 /12 banday keyoon ne maray.
Oh bhai sahb politics main Flexibility be ek chez hute ha. Oor jab bat mannay ka promises ker leya jay tu pher trust be kerna paerta ha.
Ap keya chatay thaay Imran khan Street per khara huta oor Suna Allha kutay ka koe bacha Imran ko shot ker deta oor phe benezeer ke trha Imran khan ka be koe qatal na milta.

3rd_Umpire

اگر تم اتنے ہی عقل و دانش کے "کوہِ ہمالیہ" ہوتے،، تو تم
عمران کی جگہ لاکھوں کے جلسوں کو لیڈ کر رہے ہوتے، اور
عمران خان تیری طرح گھر میں کمپیوٹر کے کی بورڈ پر "بونگیاں" ٹائپ کر رہا ہوتا
Stop posting Non-sense,,

Respect

Standing in container and risking his life what else do you want him to do? As for sweat do you know how hot it is in Pakistan right now?

Many PTI leaders got arrested and hurt. Someone gave him guarantee so he backed down for now, which was smart move because there was so many people that did not turn up due too shelling and containers. Secondly situation could have carried on with shelling and people suffering, if some kind of promise has been made so it was smart move.

Not that I trust the people who guarantee. IK needs to watch himself.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

Oye Rajay chawal baaz aa ja, yeh teri fake ID idhar nahi chalne wali. Is ID pe tera wohi wala haal karounga jo purani wali pe kerta houn!

Cw6N.gif

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

Bucha hey یار.
Bongyan maar key imraniyon sey gaalyan کھاتا hey
Haan rajay majay tere dil mein to bohat dard hota tha ghareeb ke liye menghai ki waja se, aab kya heart transplant kerliya hai jo dard nahi ho raha!

https://twitter.com/x/status/1530044295658541059

Maharaj Siyasi

MPA (400+ posts)
Oye Rajay chawal baaz aa ja, yeh teri fake ID idhar nahi chalne wali. Is ID pe tera wohi wala haal karounga jo purani wali pe kerta houn!

Cw6N.gif
اگر تم اتنے ہی عقل و دانش کے "کوہِ ہمالیہ" ہوتے،، تو تم
عمران کی جگہ لاکھوں کے جلسوں کو لیڈ کر رہے ہوتے، اور
عمران خان تیری طرح گھر میں کمپیوٹر کے کی بورڈ پر "بونگیاں" ٹائپ کر رہا ہوتا
Stop posting Non-sense,,

I am sure Khan would want nothing from you. Adios
We can wait for another one week. No problem.
Quied Azam never go jaial and get Pakistan be patience
Okay, Phatwari!
As Expected None of you have the courage to ask your leader the right question. You are no different them Gjulam Putwaris and Ghulaam Jiaalas. I was expecting something better but again the Abuse is what I got. And let me say that none of you people represent the free liberal Society. Khan is fighting for a wrong nation. Stay blessed - I had enough.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
As Expected None of you have the courage to ask your leader the right question. You are no different them Gjulam Putwaris and Ghulaam Jiaalas. I was expecting something better but again the Abuse is what I got. And let me say that none of you people represent the free liberal Society. Khan is fighting for a wrong nation. Stay blessed - I had enough.
Chal ja daffa hoja, go crawl back into the gutter you came from

wasiqjaved

Keep your expectations to the lowest, just like yourself.

Hum Kya tumhaare Ghulam Hain, Ke Jo tum kaho he, wo kerain ge? Tumhaare sawaalnama Hai, Tumhe keera lar Raha Hai, to tum khud jaa Ker poocho.

انقلاب

No love lost from me either!