Karachi mein mqm ki loot maar. Loot maar ki intihaa..must watch..

sharjeel

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
y u defaming MQM Only.. U r in USA have u ever been to NY..like NY Karachi is the metropolitan City and hub of large influx of people from every part of the countries....

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
y u defaming MQM Only.. U r in USA have u ever been to NY..like NY Karachi is the metropolitan City and hub of large influx of people from every part of the countries....

Careful man, U r in London , Altaf Bhai is there too.

U never know.

QaiserMirza

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
یہ لوٹ مار اور دہشت بے وجہ نہیں ہے ، اس کے پیچھے ایک سونچے سمجھے مقاصد کار فرما ہوتے ہیں

لوگوں کو دہشت میں رہنے پر مجبور کرنا تاکہ وہ آپ کی طرف نہ دیکھ سکیں اور آپ جو چاہے کرتے راہیں
اپنے مقاصد کے لیے پوری قوم کو بلیک میل کرنا تاکہ تمام مقاصد حاصل کر لیہ جائیں ہر قیمت پر

معلوم نہیں کب اس قوم کے نصیب میں بہتر وقت آیگا

P

pakstar

MQM is simply a terrorist organization. No matter how many posts mqm workers put on forum, the fact remains fact.

Nawaz Sharif wapis aayega tu in ko maza chikay ga.. InshAllah.. MQM think Karachi is their Country.. but PMLN will send them back to their "Khuds" .

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)
PLEASE MUST WATCH. AWAM KI TAQDEER BADLANY KAY DAWAY KERNAY WALI PARTI KI LOOT MAAR. REPORTER AAJ KAMRAAN KHAAN KAY SAATH.

Yes, Street Crimes in Karachi at its peak. But the Poster (conspirator) failed to malign the status of MQM here. In this Video 'Dogar Saab' isn't talking about MQM. But i salute to you bcoz you have done your work good but in good time Beta.
I'm posting now some Videos. Must Check this..

ANP is involved in it. If I'm wrong so pls post here any evidence against MQM..

Aj ami ny bola MQM ky khilaf post karo ge tu khana mile ga.Colubus aj tu tumra pait bhar gia hoga. Tumary Abba bhi esi tera post kar kar ky es dunia say rukhsat hoge per MQM ka bal bika ni howa. [hilar]

karachi ki streets mein luchay lafangay, altaf gheeder kay palto is terha ki language use kertay hain. and i will not say any word in reply to your father and mother. jao maaf kia. laikin us gheeder kaaali maata ki pooja kerna chor do. warna karachi kay log isi terha loot-tay mertay rahain gay. wake up karachi. kill the mafia .

concern_paki

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Culprits and criminals are under the umbrella of some of the political parties and groups .... but it happened many times that these people are not a part of any party but they are criminals and every party blames each other...and the end result is that there is no catch for these criminals .... Karachi is metropolitan city and people from all over the country are living here and also now many internationals are living here .... so it is not good to blame any of the political party / group for that. Though the government should free the law Enforcement agencies from all the political influence in order to maintain the law and order situation under control ...... Not good to blame a single group / party ............THINK COLLECTIVELY AND POSITIVELY FOR A PROSPEROUS AND BETTER CHANGE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1