is Imran Khan Anti Punjabi ???

MADdoo

Minister (2k+ posts)
For some or the other reason my Punjabi friends think that Khan is Anti Punjabi. (Though i am Punjabi as well)

I just want to know general opinion from your side. Is really khan an Anti Punjabi PM? Is he Pro Pathan ?

You can see more Pathan Ministers and sectaries around him. Having Buzdar as CM also show his revenge from Punjabis???

Some people think bcoz of NS he is anti Punjabi. So what is your opinion.

Pakistan is more known as Punjabi state, and even our enemy also think that way. I believe we need to decrease punjabism and promote others i.e. Pathan, Baloch, sindhi to make them feel the ownership of Pakistan. Currently they take more advantage being minority clan/tribe in Pakistan.

P.S: I love to be Punjabi but want to be known as Pakistani.

Iconoclast

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Those pathans you speak of proved their worth in KP and helped him get reelected in a place where noone else secured a second term. What's wrong with that. Doesn't the very exception your "friends" take show their own bias and prejudice towards not only pashtuns but people of remote Punjab?
He is pro Pakistani. That's that. His cabinet is diverse.
Ps: If he was, he wouldn't pick raw talent like waseem, inzi, waqar etc. He's above and beyond all that anti punjab bs. The only ones anti Punjab are the people of Punjab who keep worshipping the very ground these degenerate politicians and wadairas walk on.

Last edited:

MADdoo

Minister (2k+ posts)
this is the sentiment PMLN is trying to spread
if you have been following khan, you should know very well what kind of a person he is
No doubt we Punjabis are Punjabichevonist kind of people.

We need to build a "GiveAway" culture in Pakistan. If we want united Pakistan, we must respect others rights.

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
اب گشتی کی بچے حرام کے نطفے خنزیر کی اولاد جاگ پنجابی جاگ کے نعرے والے امرتسری دلے ہاراں والے ولد نامعلوم جو حرامُزادے نہ پنجابی ہیں نہُ کشمیری بلکہ دلے اور کنجر ولد نامعلوم ہیں یہ گشتی کے بچے پاکستان کی فوج پر بھونکنے والے کتے سب پنجابی کارڈ بھی ان حرام زادوں کے ہچھواڑے میں ڈالا جائے گا

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Punjab and Punjabi’s always have had an open and big heart but few who enjoy our hospitality keep grudges of jealousy, I don’t know why

I haven’t seen many signs of Imran being anti Punjab but even if he is, he can’t do shit to us

MADdoo

Minister (2k+ posts)
Those pathans you speak of proved their worth in KP and helped him get reelected in a place where noone else secured a second term. What's wrong with that. Doesn't the very exception your "friends" took shows their own bias and prejudice towards not only pashtuns but people of remote Punjab?
He is pro Pakistani. That's that. His cabinet is diverse.
if it is few Punjabis narrative, it could be more Punjabis narrative. we should fix it before it turns into a movement like drama lawyer movement in favor for Dajal iftu

MADdoo

Minister (2k+ posts)
اب گشتی کی بچے حرام کے نطفے خنزیر کی اولاد جاگ پنجابی جاگ کے نعرے والے امرتسری دلے ہاراں والے ولد نامعلوم جو حرامُزادے نہ پنجابی ہیں نہُ کشمیری بلکہ دلے اور کنجر ولد نامعلوم ہیں یہ گشتی کے بچے پاکستان کی فوج پر بھونکنے والے کتے سب پنجابی کارڈ بھی ان حرام زادوں کے ہچھواڑے میں ڈالا جائے گا
Rana g , masla aaa hai, we Punjabi sirf gallan kar sakte. sirf gulami kar sakde. Aik BC harami honest leader ni produce kar sakay hum Punjabi.
Aik bc Ganja produce kia wo b ganda anda nikla.

Complete Sense

Minister (2k+ posts)
No doubt, punjab has more than 60%population of pakistan, and it has more effect on Pakistan being a majority.... Imran khan wants to give equal share to all the province, it was him who promoted Ex NWFP and now you can see many politicians, cricket players are emerging. Plus modernization of peshawar, economical condition and others.

Iconoclast

if it is few Punjabis narrative, it could be more Punjabis narrative. we should fix it before it turns into a movement like drama lawyer movement in favor for Dajal iftu
Well if the people are so gullible and zombified to buy an imaginary narrative then good luck.
He doesn't need to do anything about issues that arent even there.
Punjabis aren't special, neither is anyone else, no need to appease anyone.

Iconoclast

Rana g , masla aaa hai, we Punjabi sirf gallan kar sakte. sirf gulami kar sakde. Aik BC harami honest leader ni produce kar sakay hum Punjabi.
Aik bc Ganja produce kia wo b ganda anda nikla.
Don't be so hard on yourself, neither did anyone else produce the specimen you desire. Ik as things are, stands to be an anamoly and that's because he isn't a canonical politician.

Ahmed Jawad

MPA (400+ posts)
So let me tell you that Nawaz sharif is anti punjabi because all of the minister of nawaz sharif and people on big posts are kashmiris. There is no punjabi in his cabinet :D

jakfh

Senator (1k+ posts)
For some or the other reason my Punjabi friends think that Khan is Anti Punjabi. (Though i am Punjabi as well)

I just want to know general opinion from your side. Is really khan an Anti Punjabi PM? Is he Pro Pathan ?

You can see more Pathan Ministers and sectaries around him. Having Buzdar as CM also show his revenge from Punjabis???

Pakistan is more known as Punjabi state, and even our enemy also think that way. I believe we need to decrease punjabism and promote others i.e. Pathan, Baloch, sindhi to make them feel the ownership of Pakistan. Currently they take more advantage being minority clan/tribe in Pakistan.

ur typical pakistani and ur head is full of tutti

Islamabadiya

many outsiders in the past have tried and succeeded in ruining the beauty and infrastructure of Islamabad, I dont know how much more this tiny city can take

first it was PPP who imported Sindhi Nalaiq teachers into Islamabad education system followed by sindhi nalaiq influx into govt departments thus totally destroying them,

our sacred cows have done everything possible to grab land and build hideous and idiotic structures, of course no-one can question them

and now this pti lot, just noticed few days ago, Murad Saeed has allowed heavy traffic coming from KPK to pass through Islamabad highway starting from zero point. No govt in the past ever allowed this as the emissions from these run down old trucks damage our air quality. But who cares, Islamabad is in hands of those again who have nothing to do with Islamabad.

Asad Umer, who i voted for, is another outsider and has no interest in Isloo affair.

The circus continues.

surfer

Make new friends who are less gullible?

MADdoo

Minister (2k+ posts)

Make new friends who are less gullible?
if PTI and PM khan will not control PMLn, there will be same situation which was in 2011,2012.... actually it was just a drama by PMLn through their paid media.
when they came in power in 2013, everything was sorted.