Iran unveils ballistic and cruise missiles

Mind the Gap

Voter (50+ posts)
Only blinds can believe they have done this with all these sanctions.

As we always say they are the partners of Zionist in their scheme but just doing NOORA KUSHTI.

All these Iran lovers will go to hell in sha Allah with this Rafdi Satanic state.

why would you say that they are partners with Zionist ? What benefit would they get from noora kusthi ? Is it your assumption or you have something to backup?

Constable

MPA (400+ posts)
GrouchyCleverGreatdane-small.gif
???
A picture is worth a thousand words
Citizen X Per AAKH THOO​

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
تیری ساری تکلیف کا علاج براستہ پیندا ایک عدد میزائل ہے
لیکن
ایرانی اپنا میزائل پلیت نہیں کرنا چاہتے
کیوں کہ
سڑ سڑ کے تھوڑے دنوں میں تونے ویسے بھی مر ہی جانا ہے

یقین کر، دنیا میں ہر بیماری حتیکہ کرونا اور تجھے لاحق ایڈز کا بھی علاج ہے
لیکن
حسد اور ساڑ کا لا علاج مرض ہے
اسلیے

تجھےاپنے آپ میں سڑ سڑ کے مرنے تک جینے کی سزا سنائی جاتی ہے

HTB11agOafjsK1Rjy1Xaq6zispXa5.jpg

?​
come with your real id. this is the way of spineless serpents changing their name and being brave is not what we call brave

Everus

Senator (1k+ posts)

Dr Adam Citizen X
یہ جوڑی ہر وقت ہر تھریڈ پر مونہہ سے جھاگ اُڑاتی اور دیدے پھاڑے بھٹو کو گالیاں بکتے پھرتی ہے
وجہ کوئی نظریاتی اختلاف یا سیاسی نہیں ہے
بلکہ
بھٹو کا اکلوتا قصور انہیں بذریعہ پارلیمنٹ آئین میں غیر مسلم کافر اور مرتد ڈکلئیر کروانا ہے
جو انکی نگاہ میں بھٹو کا قصور ہے
مسلمانانِ پاکستان کی نظر میں وہی بھٹو کا اعزاز ہے

یاد رہے کہ مجھے بھٹو، زرداری اور بلاول کی سیاست سے دس اختلاف ہیں مگر مختلف اور اصولی بنیادوں پر
No doubt, this Qadiyani couple is badly exposed

karachiwala

قال علي رضي الله عنه: يهلك في رجلان مفرط فى حبى ومفرط فى بغضى

الراوي: أبو حبرة شيحة بن عبدالله الضبعي المحدث: الألباني – المصدر: تخريج كتاب السنة / ظلال الجنة – الصفحة أو الرقم: 984
خلاصة حكم المحدث: إسناده حسن

Ali (r) said: “Destroyed are two (kinds of) men, the one who loves me excessively and the one who slanders me hatefully.”

Source: Kitab Fada’il al-Sahaba 2/571 no. 964, Kitāb al-Sunnah no.984 of Ibn Abi Asim.

Grading: Graded with a hasan chain of narration by Al-Albanī in Zilal al-Jannah

karachiwala

ثُمَّ أَنْتُمْ شِرَارُ النَّاسِ، وَمَنْ رَمَى بِهِ الشَّيْطَانُ مَرَامِيَهُ، وَضَرَبَ بِهِ تِيهَهُ ! وَسَيَهْلِكُ فِيَّ صِنْفَانِ: مُحِبٌّ مُفْرِطٌ يَذْهَبُ بِهِ الْحُبُّ إِلَى غَيْرِ الْحَقِّ، وَمُبْغِضٌ مُفْرِطٌ يَذْهَبُ بِهِ الْبُغْضُ إِلَى غَيْرِ الْحَقِّ، وَخَيْرُ النَّاسِ فيَّ حَالاً الَّنمَطُ الاْوْسَطُ فَالْزَمُوهُ، وَالْزَمُوا السَّوَادَ الاَعْظَم فَإِنَّ يَدَ اللهِ مَعَ الْجَمَاعَةِ، وَإِيَّاكُمْ وَالْفُرْقَةَ! فَإِنَّ الشَّاذَّ مِنَ النَّاسِ لِلشَّيْطَانِ، كَمَا أَنَّ الشَّاذَّةَ مِنَ الْغَنَمِ لِلذِّئْب أَلاَ مَنْ دَعَا إِلَى هذَا الشِّعَارِ فَاقْتُلُوهُ، وَلَوْ كَانَ تَحْتَ عِمَامَتِي هذِهِ

All this is also related in Shia sources, for in the famous book Nahjul Balaghah (sermon 126) Ali said:

“With regard to me, two categories of people will be ruined, namely he who loves me too much and the love takes him away from rightfulness, and he who hates me too much and the hatred takes him away from rightfulness. The best man with regard to me is he who is on the middle course. So be with him and be with the great majority (of Muslims) because Allah’s hand (of protection) is on keeping unity. You should beware of division because the one isolated from the group is (a prey) to Satan just as the one isolated from the flock of sheep is (a prey) to the wolf. Beware; whoever calls to this course [of sectarianism], kill him, even though he may be under this Turban of mine (i.e. myself).”

karachiwala

A list of some known alcoholics from whom the Shia have taken their religion from. Enjoy (without booze).

1. The Alcoholic (Arabic: Khummar, someone who exceeds in drinking wine i.e. a drunkard) Shia Imami Rafidi narrator: ‘Awf Al-‘Uqayli

عوف العقيلي: عن فرات بن أحنف قال: العقيلي كان من أصحاب أمير المؤمنين (ع) وكان خمّاراً ولكنه يؤدي الحديث كما سمع (رجال الكشي 90، معجم رجال الحديث 11/160، مجمع الرجال 1/290، تنقيح المقال 2/355).

[…] ‘Al-‘Uqayli was from the companions of ‘Ali (as). He was a drunkard, however he acted upon the Hadith the way he heard it’. (Mu’jam Al-Rijal Al-Hadith by Al-Khoie, vol. 12, p. 176 and Al-Kashshi in his Rijal (p. 90) from Furat ibn Ahnaf)

The question arises: In what condition he would relate these ahadith, while in a drunken state or after he had sobered? How can someone take his religion from an alcoholic?

dwcyz3vwsamlmwv.jpg

karachiwala

The Boozer and top Shia Imami Rafidi narrator: Abu Hamza Al-Thumali (Thabit ibn Dinar)

عن محمد بن الحسين بن أبي الخطاب قال: كنت أنا وعامر بن عبد الله بن جذاعة الأزدي وحجر بن زائدة جلوساً على باب الفيل إذ دخل علينا أبو حمزة الثمالي ثابت بن دينار، فقال لعامر بن عبد الله: يا عامر أنت حرّشت (أغريته) عليّ أبا عبد الله فقلت: أبو حمزة يشرب النبيذ. فقال له عامر: ما حرّشت عليك أبا عبد الله ولكن سألت أبا عبد الله عن المسكر. فقال: كل مسكر حرام. وقال: لكن أبا حمزة يشرب. قال: فقال أبو حمزة: أستغفر الله وأتوب إليه (رجال الكشي 176-177، معجم رجال الحديث 3/389-390، التحرير الطاووسي 63، تنقيح المقال 1/191).
وقال علي بن الحسن بن فضّال: وكان أبو حمزة يشرب النبيذ ومتهم به (مجمع الرجال 1/289، معجم رجال الحديث 3/389، تنقيح المقال 1/191).

‘Amer ibn ‘Abdullah ibn Judha’ah Al-Azdi, Hujar ibn Za`idah and I were sitting at the gate of Fil, when Abu Hamzah Al-Thumali Thabit ibn Dinar came to us and said to ‘Amer ibn ‘Abdullah: “O ‘Amer! You incited Abu ‘Abdullah (Ja’far Al-Sadiq) against me and you told him that Abu Hamzah drinks Nabidh.” ‘Amer replied: “I did not incite him against you but I asked him about intoxicants and he said that all intoxicants are haram and then he said: “But Abu Hamzah drinks it.” Abu Hamzah then said: “I seek Allah’s forgiveness from it at this moment and repent from it.” ‘Ali ibn Hassan ibn Fudal has said: “Abu Hamzah would consume Nabidh and was accused in this regard as well.” (Majma’ Al-Rijal 1/289, Mu’jam Rijal Al-Hadith 3/389, Tanqih Al-Maqal 1/191)

thumali.jpg

karachiwala

The Drunkard Shia Imami Rafidi narrator: ‘Abdullah ibn Abu Ya’fur

Amongst there narrators if ‘Abdullah ibn Abu Ya’fur who would consume intoxicants and a habitual drunkard, just as his ‘pious’ predecessors.

كان إذا أصابته هذه الأوجاع فإذا اشتدت به شرب الحسو من النبيذ فسكن عنه فدخل على أبي عبد الله فأخبره بوجعه وانه إذا شرب الحسو من النبيذ سكنه فقال له: لا تشرب ، فلما أن رجع إلي الكوفة هاج به وجعه فأقبل أهله فلم يزالوا به حتى شرب فساعة شرب منه سكن عنه فعاد إلى أبي عبد الله فأخبره بوجعه وشربه فقال له: يا أبن أبي يعفور لا تشرب فأنه حرام إنما هو الشيطان موكل بك ولو قد يئس منك ذهب

He would suffer from body pain and whenever it would get severe then he would drink a broth of Nabidh, which would grant him relief from the pain. He entered upon Ja`far al-Sadiq and informed him of his ailment and that he is relieved from it when he drinks a broth of Nabidh. Imam Ja`far said to him: “Do not drink this!” When he returned to Kufah, the pain returned too. He went to his family and the pain did not dissipate until he drank the broth. As soon as he drank it the pain stopped. He then returned to Imam Ja`far and informed him of his pain and the drink (that alleviates it). Imam Ja`far replied: “O Ibn Abu Ya’fur! Do not drink this as it is haram. Verily it is Shaytan who is affecting you, if he loses hope in affecting you then he will leave.” (Bihar Al-Anwar by Al-Majlisi, v. 59, p.85)

yafooor.jpg