Inside defense budget: a story about how our military distributed free kerosene oil for 25 years?

hamza100

Councller (250+ posts)
In 1972 Pakistan aeronautical complex karma was made in district attock. At that time there was no gas facility in the area .for this military started distributing free kerosene oil to every soldier. 20 liter of free oil was provided to every soldier and officer after one month.

In 1980 gas facility was provided to Pakistan aeronautical complex

But kerosene oil distribution continued.it remained continued not for 1 month or 1 year but for 26 years. It was in 2006-07 that they stopped this. (Interesting is the fact that civil population just outside military residential is living without gas even in 2011.)

That is for 26 years free 20 liter kerosene was given to each military men .it is important to know that Pakistan aeronautical complex is the biggest air force station which comprises 4 factories and 1 base (paf base minhas) so u can think how many liter of kerosene oil was distributed and how much this cost to poor people of Pakistan .this also tells why our defense budget is touching sky.

All the wrong in our military is just one fact.

They are biggest example of British colonist where military was made to establish its rule on people of British India whatsoever it takes and our military is doing exactly the same and here lies all the problems

victim

MPA (400+ posts)
What a shame. In nations where there is no check & accountability every person tries to exceed his powers. If you really want to change this trend, vote for Imran Khan. Nawaz Sharif, PPP and rest of the parties failed badly in their previous regimes. Vote wisely, vote for betterment of Pakistan.

hamza100

Councller (250+ posts)
Interesting story but quite hard to believe. Could you please mention the source.

source is i saw all this with my eyes.
you can confirm this with anyone working pakistan aeronautical complex kamra
problem is our media doesnot bring our army corruption in their news .

ASQR1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
What a shame. In nations where there is no check & accountability every person tries to exceed his powers. If you really want to change this trend, vote for Imran Khan. Nawaz Sharif, PPP and rest of the parties failed badly in their previous regimes. Vote wisely, vote for betterment of Pakistan.

They failed because they are part of the problem and not part of the solution.It shows fron their actions so far that they do not want to be part of the solution and continue to be part of these who are part of the problem.

irshad001

Citizen
I am a retired Air force officer , and was in Kamra for three years from June 1980 t0 June 1983. I never got one drop of free kerosene oil, None of my friends ever got it and I never heard such a thing for the officers community. I do not know about men , because I belong to a branch which does not deal with ration. I think it is all lie , sponsored by CIA who are busy with daily tricks of insulting our armed forces for their dirty designs.

hamza100

Councller (250+ posts)
I am a retired Air force officer , and was in Kamra for three years from June 1980 t0 June 1983. I never got one drop of free kerosene oil, None of my friends ever got it and I never heard such a thing for the officers community. I do not know about men , because I belong to a branch which does not deal with ration. I think it is all lie , sponsored by CIA who are busy with daily tricks of insulting our armed forces for their dirty designs.

yup there were people who were not interested in getting it but budget was still approved for them. it another story that ration department used to sell it in the market.
your immediate statement about my being CIA agent proves that u r from armed forces . i have no doubt about it .
you better know who meets CIA personnel on regular basis

niazi

MPA (400+ posts)
My father was in forces i use to live in base for 23 years of my life and we never get a drop of karosine oil,not only my father and other 4 uncles were in forces too and none of them got this facility in thier lives ,what a shame ful act of lie you did Hamza100,apnay nam ki to laj rakhli hoti yeh disinformation spread kernay say pehlay.shame .

mehwish_ali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
In 1972 Pakistan aeronautical complex karma was made in district attock. At that time there was no gas facility in the area .for this military started distributing free kerosene oil to every soldier. 20 liter of free oil was provided to every soldier and officer after one month.

In 1980 gas facility was provided to Pakistan aeronautical complex

But kerosene oil distribution continued.it remained continued not for 1 month or 1 year but for 26 years. It was in 2006-07 that they stopped this. (Interesting is the fact that civil population just outside military residential is living without gas even in 2011.)

That is for 26 years free 20 liter kerosene was given to each military men .it is important to know that Pakistan aeronautical complex is the biggest air force station which comprises 4 factories and 1 base (paf base minhas) so u can think how many liter of kerosene oil was distributed and how much this cost to poor people of Pakistan .this also tells why our defense budget is touching sky.

All the wrong in our military is just one fact.

They are biggest example of British colonist where military was made to establish its rule on people of British India whatsoever it takes and our military is doing exactly the same and here lies all the problems

آجکل پاک فوج کے خلاف سب سے زیادہ پروپیگنڈہ کوئی باہر کا دشمن نہیں کر رہا ہے، بلکہ طالبان کی حمایت میں پاک فوج کے خلاف یہ پروپیگنڈہ مہم شروع کی گئی ہے۔ میں کئی دفعہ قوم کی توجہ اس بات پر مرتکز کروا چکی ہوں کہ اس بات سے ہوشیار رہیں کیونکہ پاک فوج پاکستان کا آخری دفاعی حصار ہے۔ طالبان کو یہ بات سمجھ آ گئی ہے کہ پاک فوج کو تباہ کیے بغیر وہ اسلام آبادی میں زبردستی لوگوں کو ذبح کرتے ہوئے اپنے نظام نافذ نہیں کر سکتے۔ چنانچہ اپنے خواب کی تکمیل کے لیے انہوں نے پاک فوج کے خلاف پروپیگنڈہ مہم شروع کر دی ہے۔

فوج میں بے شک خامیاں ہیں، مگر یہ وقت نہیں کہ ہم پاک فوج کے خلاف طالبان حمایتیوں کی اس سازش کو کامیاب ہونے دیں۔ خدا کے لیے آنکھیں کھولیں اور دیکھیں کہ یہ سازش کسی طرح کامیاب ہونے نہ پائے۔ انشاء اللہ۔

جس دن طالبان پاک فوج کا کانٹا نکالنے میں کامیاب ہو گئے، اس دن آپ طالبان کو اسلام آباد میں لوگوں کو ذبح کرتے ہوئے دیکھ رہے ہوں گے۔

qamar_zaman

Councller (250+ posts)
that is only minor discripency ANEE WANDAE TO KUTTAE CHATAE is the right saying although in Punjabi

hamza100

Councller (250+ posts)

آجکل پاک فوج کے خلاف سب سے زیادہ پروپیگنڈہ کوئی باہر کا دشمن نہیں کر رہا ہے، بلکہ طالبان کی حمایت میں پاک فوج کے خلاف یہ پروپیگنڈہ مہم شروع کی گئی ہے۔ میں کئی دفعہ قوم کی توجہ اس بات پر مرتکز کروا چکی ہوں کہ اس بات سے ہوشیار رہیں کیونکہ پاک فوج پاکستان کا آخری دفاعی حصار ہے۔ طالبان کو یہ بات سمجھ آ گئی ہے کہ پاک فوج کو تباہ کیے بغیر وہ اسلام آبادی میں زبردستی لوگوں کو ذبح کرتے ہوئے اپنے نظام نافذ نہیں کر سکتے۔ چنانچہ اپنے خواب کی تکمیل کے لیے انہوں نے پاک فوج کے خلاف پروپیگنڈہ مہم شروع کر دی ہے۔

فوج میں بے شک خامیاں ہیں، مگر یہ وقت نہیں کہ ہم پاک فوج کے خلاف طالبان حمایتیوں کی اس سازش کو کامیاب ہونے دیں۔ خدا کے لیے آنکھیں کھولیں اور دیکھیں کہ یہ سازش کسی طرح کامیاب ہونے نہ پائے۔ انشاء اللہ۔

جس دن طالبان پاک فوج کا کانٹا نکالنے میں کامیاب ہو گئے، اس دن آپ طالبان کو اسلام آباد میں لوگوں کو ذبح کرتے ہوئے دیکھ رہے ہوں گے۔

the defense of this country are its people not any institution

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
source is i saw all this with my eyes.
you can confirm this with anyone working pakistan aeronautical complex kamra
problem is our media doesnot bring our army corruption in their news .

If you saw it all with your own eyes, perhaps you need glasses? may be you should move to other country to forget the military expenditure. If you need suggestion where to move to, let me know I got name of the city that might be good for you.

Last edited:

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

yeh bad naaam karney waley taliban nahi hain ji, yeh log Qadyani hain jo Bharat/US/Israel ki himayat awr ima per yeh sub likh rahey hain

az.ay

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Without any source of this news, it seems like a self generated concocted story, part of the ongoing campaign to malign the armed forces.

بغیر کوئی سورس دیے ،یہ پوسٹ آج کل چلی ھوئی اس مھم کا حصہ لگتی ہے جس میں پاک افواج کو بدنام کیا جا رہا ہے۔

Last edited:

irshad001

Citizen
Please read again of what I said, "I never heard of it", why do you not come with some open proof of what you say. Somebody said, "If you think education is costly, try ignorance".Let me change it for you, "If you think defence forces are costly, try living without them. just imagine .

hamza100

Councller (250+ posts)
Please read again of what I said, "I never heard of it", why do you not come with some open proof of what you say. Somebody said, "If you think education is costly, try ignorance".Let me change it for you, "If you think defence forces are costly, try living without them. just imagine .

if defense budget is for the sake of defense make it double but its not the case.
everyone knows about the luxuries that these people get.
even multinational doesnot provide all this

irshad001

Citizen
PHP:
if defense budget is for the sake of defense make it double but its not the case.
everyone knows about the luxuries that these people get.
even multinational doesnot provide all this

Ayub Khan was "purified " by YOUR SC, same for Gen Yahya, Gen Zia & Gen Musharraf. In fact the last was given "guard of honour" by the orders of YOUR new president. Why don't you tell parliment to have strict control over "defence budget" , and if they cannot, why do they not resign and sit at home. Ever heard of a country called "Turkey"? Generals disagreed and the PM dismissed them, that is a nations.Such courage comes only when heart is clean, and nation is kept much above chairs.