How to upload an image on Siasat.pk | Video Tutorial

KhanHaripur

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: How to upload a picture from Harddisk

I ve never used facebook nor i intend to use it coz of what they have already done against our religion and prophet PBUH
To me it's like running away from battle field.u can defand Islam on FB if u want.siasat pk got a special page on FB would you now leave siasatpk.

pak_aus

Senator (1k+ posts)
Special attention plz admin

yar anybody tell me how to upload foto as new thread tell me please method
for example when i want to upload one foto for same thread caption it

Waseem

Staff member
Re: Special attention plz admin

yar anybody tell me how to upload foto as new thread tell me please method
for example when i want to upload one foto for same thread caption it

Please see the first post of this thread.

Petrolhead

Minister (2k+ posts)
How do you paste a picture from your hard drive onto a new thread on Siasat.pk? Can't see the option, thanks for help!

How do you paste a picture from your hard drive onto a new thread on Siasat.pk? Can't see the option, thanks for help!

Help_splatter_0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Faheem Niaz

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: How do you paste a picture from your hard drive onto a new thread on Siasat.pk? Can't see the option, thanks for help!

get your image uploaded first (facebook, if you have) then right click on the image and copy the url and paste it here either on new thread or if responding to post.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: How do you paste a picture from your hard drive onto a new thread on Siasat.pk? Can't see the option, thanks for help!

Copy image url and paste after pressing tab "insert image" and then post reply.

Waseem

Staff member

You can't post image directly from your hard drive, for step by step procedure please see the first post of this thread.

TheYouth

Senator (1k+ posts)
* Question, if anyone can answer *

Can someone please tell me how I can upload images or documents from my computer onto siasat.pk

I know there is already an option of pasting a web address, but I am wondering how to upload directly from my computer.

If someone can please state the steps. Thanks!

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: * Question, if anyone can answer *

Can someone please tell me how I can upload images or documents from my computer onto siasat.pk

I know there is already an option of pasting a web address, but I am wondering how to upload directly from my computer.

please go to Siasat/suggestion and support

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: * Question, if anyone can answer *

http://loadpictures.net/
upload here, link the image url and u can post it

YouPee

MPA (400+ posts)
How to insert image

I want to creat a new thread but i dont know how to insert image form my computer. Please any boyd help me 4 this act.

electric

Councller (250+ posts)
Re: How to insert image

O bhai, when I was new, I had same situation, it is little hard to use Siasat.pk
Any ways
Upload picture on any picture website and after that on the reply thread, Click on insert image button add link of the picture, where you uploaded.

kaka

MPA (400+ posts)
How to load picture/ image by using iPad or I phone on fourm

PHP:
Please help me since I tried to upload picture/image on siasat fourm but all in vail help me thanks