How NASA is Going to the Moon - 4K

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
One of those slaves who says yes master to every thing.
No just someone who uses his god given common sense and critical thinking and not follow bullshit conspiracy badly edited poor quality out of context youtube videos put up by unknown fools!

Oldwish

Senator (1k+ posts)
No just someone who uses his god given common sense and critical thinking and not follow bullshit conspiracy badly edited poor quality out of context youtube videos put up by unknown fools!
So not following a badly edited poor quality out of context youtube video by an unknown fool is a proof that we went to the moon?
Remember my comment ( Nice sifi story but unfortunately we don't have any proof that we ever went to the moon)
You don't even have enough common sense to read.

Last edited:

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Remember my comment ( Nice sifi story but unfortunately we don't have any proof that we ever went to the moon)
You don't even have enough common sense to read.
Being a believer of baseless conspiracy theories based off shitty Youtube videos you really shouldn't be taunting any one about common sense. If this was the case

Then how do you explain reflectors placed on the surface of the moon by the manned missions which are still in use today

You known you can bounce off a laser off the surface of the moon and get a return from them
And anyone can do this with a laser and receiver powerful enough and is an experiment carried out regularly by many universities.

That's how we can measure the distance of the moon very precisely

Oldwish

Senator (1k+ posts)
Being a believer of baseless conspiracy theories based off shitty Youtube videos you really shouldn't be taunting any one about common sense. If this was the case

Then how do you explain reflectors placed on the surface of the moon by the manned missions which are still in use today

You known you can bounce off a laser off the surface of the moon and get a return from them
And anyone can do this with a laser and receiver powerful enough and is an experiment carried out regularly by many universities.

That's how we can measure the distance of the moon very precisely
So the only way you can send reflectors up there is by sending a human? That's conclusive?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
So the only way you can send reflectors up there is by sending a human? That's conclusive?

So they sent A.I Robots to the moon in the 60s who precisely placed those reflectors on the surface! LOL
Means NASA was even more advanced in the 60s than we thought!

Lemme guess you also believe in a flat earth!

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Lol just shows your fragile ego
Scientists Bounce Laser Beams Off Old Soviet Moon Rover
https://www.space.com/20865-soviet-moon-rover-lunokhod-laser.html
Ah see now you are starting to use your common sense and critical thinking. Good job! Ok now to the next.

You can still see the Lunar lander, lunar rover various bit of equipment AND footprints of the astronauts and tyre tracks of the rover still on the surface.

584641main_apollo17-left-670.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fstartswithabang%2Ffiles%2F2018%2F12%2F584395main_M168319885_LR.jpg

SO also a flat earther eh! LOL

Oldwish

Senator (1k+ posts)
Ah see now you are starting to use your common sense and critical thinking. Good job! Ok now to the next.

You can still see the Lunar lander, lunar rover various bit of equipment AND footprints of the astronauts and tyre tracks of the rover still on the surface.

584641main_apollo17-left-670.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fstartswithabang%2Ffiles%2F2018%2F12%2F584395main_M168319885_LR.jpg

SO also a flat earther eh! LOL
You have memory of a star fish. The question was (So the only way you can send reflectors up there is by sending a human? That's conclusive? And you replied;
So they sent A.I Robots to the moon in the 60s who precisely placed those reflectors on the surface! LOL

Lemme guess you also believe in a flat earth!)
The answer is in your face. Your robot precision dance indeed worked cause the rover sent by Russian ( I better call it the robot) in 1970 Lol added
Surprisingly, the APOLLO researchers reported that the craft’s retroreflector was returning much more light than other reflectors on the moon.
Oh that didn't work let me changed the subject altogether and go back to where I started. No just someone who uses his god given common sense and critical thinking and not follow bullshit conspiracy badly edited poor quality out of context photos put up by well known fools!

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
You have memory of a star fish. The question was (So the only way you can send reflectors up there is by sending a human? That's conclusive? And you replied;

Lemme guess you also believe in a flat earth!)
The answer is in your face. Your robot precision dance indeed worked cause the rover sent by Russian ( I better call it the robot) in 1970 Lol added
Surprisingly, the APOLLO researchers reported that the craft’s retroreflector was returning much more light than other reflectors on the moon.
Oh that didn't work let me changed the subject altogether and go back to where I started. No just someone who uses his god given common sense and critical thinking and not follow bullshit conspiracy badly edited poor quality out of context photos put up by well known fools!
Hmmm still have learned to use the forum quote function I see. I'll see what I can salvage from this jumbled mess of yours.

See I never said that was the ONLY proof. Till today you probably didn't even know the existence of such reflectors so you learned something new and actually did some research on your own and came up with a great answer. Once again, good job!

My reply was a quip to see if you have any brains left, if you were a dumb fuck that would have bamboozled you and as usual a barrage of insults would have followed. And that one fact is enough to shut up 99.99% of the moon landing deniers, because they haven't looked up anything beyond those youtube videos and probably even you till today!

See I know about those reflectors a great deal, there is even a great 30 minute by Dustin on his Smarter everyday channel and how they are designed to reflect light/lasers exactly back to the source of origin. You can thrown those reflectors from orbit and regardless in which orientation they land they will still work! If you want to know more I can link that here.

I'm just going down point by point to see what all you can refute and prove. But since we are taking a slight diversion here let me ask you this, since you clearly believe man could send complicated machines to the moon why is it then impossible for man to have landed on the moon?

Oldwish

Senator (1k+ posts)
you will see much happier people on funerals
Comment copied from poor quality badly edited YouTube video " Imagine this - you've got three guys who are said to have walked on the Moon. They should be ecstatic, stage-holding, excited, euphoric almost at the achievement and the position they hold as the first humans to do so. Yet, they are the glummest trio I have ever witnessed in my life - more like three inmates of Gitmo who were released for the weekend and told if they kept their mouths shut about the conditions they might be released altogether. There is absolutely no doubt we are witnessing something huge here and it wasn't getting to the Moon that's for sure."
Now you can enjoy your conspiracy theory, hope you evolve soon before they declare you the missing link. Bye

Hmmm still have learned to use the forum quote function I see. I'll see what I can salvage from this jumbled mess of yours.

See I never said that was the ONLY proof. Till today you probably didn't even know the existence of such reflectors so you learned something new and actually did some research on your own and came up with a great answer. Once again, good job!

My reply was a quip to see if you have any brains left, if you were a dumb fuck that would have bamboozled you and as usual a barrage of insults would have followed. And that one fact is enough to shut up 99.99% of the moon landing deniers, because they haven't looked up anything beyond those youtube videos and probably even you till today!

See I know about those reflectors a great deal, there is even a great 30 minute by Dustin on his Smarter everyday channel and how they are designed to reflect light/lasers exactly back to the source of origin. You can thrown those reflectors from orbit and regardless in which orientation they land they will still work! If you want to know more I can link that here.

I'm just going down point by point to see what all you can refute and prove. But since we are taking a slight diversion here let me ask you this, since you clearly believe man could send complicated machines to the moon why is it then impossible for man to have landed on the moon?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
you will see much happier people on funerals
Comment copied from poor quality badly edited YouTube video " Imagine this - you've got three guys who are said to have walked on the Moon. They should be ecstatic, stage-holding, excited, euphoric almost at the achievement and the position they hold as the first humans to do so. Yet, they are the glummest trio I have ever witnessed in my life - more like three inmates of Gitmo who were released for the weekend and told if they kept their mouths shut about the conditions they might be released altogether. There is absolutely no doubt we are witnessing something huge here and it wasn't getting to the Moon that's for sure."
Now you can enjoy your conspiracy theory, hope you evolve soon before they declare you the missing link. Bye

Sigh! just when I was starting to have hope for you, you come up with for lack of a better word "utter garbage" as "evidence" ( not that I haven't see it before but usually linked by extreme idiots who lack even a single living grey cell )
So this is your great evidence, a human reaction. I can link you videos of same people who are happy AF in parades across the country so what does this say. Space travel specially back then was extremely physically and mentally challenging. After weeks of being couped up in a tiny cage in 0 gravity you would expect it would take a toll. Maybe that was it. But who cares and it doesn't prove diddly squat.

I thought you were going to reply with something remotely intelligent and scientific like the Van Allen Radiation belts, I literally even held your finger and walked you right towards it when I asked when equipment can be sent to the Moon why not people ( see this is not my first rodeo with people like you)

But you came back with plain old garbage from the very pathetic videos I mentioned from the start. Alas you are just like every other nutter conspiracy theorist and flat earther.

All mouth and no trousers and runs away as the slightest challenge of their crooked beliefs with only fucked up annoymous badly put together YouTube videos as their sole evidence and ironically you lot challenge others intellects with decades of scientific research and physical evidence