How China Turned the Desert into Green Forests

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
bravepaki Please don't share such things from non-muslim countries. They are wasting their resources on the trees, education instead of building the tallest buildings in the world. How many Pakistani are happy with PMIK for his green initiative?

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
China has disciplined population which i think is due to communism.

We only have showbazi and shodabazi
For me its nothing to do with Communism rather how governments should govern. Singapore is a democratic country but no country in the world can match their discipline which starts from home. Even in Canada kids are trained on the rules how to cross the road in school. Sadly in Pakistan, no one is willing to take responsibility to train nation.

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
For me its nothing to do with Communism rather how governments should govern. Singapore is a democratic country but no country in the world can match their discipline which starts from home. Even in Canada kids are trained on the rules how to cross the road in school. Sadly in Pakistan, no one is willing to take responsibility to train nation.

yes bro its the fear of Danda, i am not advocating communism but sometimes i feel we may deserve it, a ruthless regime which only cares about national larger interests and which puts down its people with no question asked.

how can we discipline our awam? I like Singapore example but how can we become like them?