Get ready for Ghazwa Hinda - Last Episode

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
they will nuke back what happens then?
where will you be at the time?
Don't we have the responsibility to protect Kashmiri? If the sob modi won't back off than what should we do?

Here what the Qur'an is saying.

4:75 What has happened to you that you do not fight in the cause of God? Defenseless men, women, and children are being oppressed and crying, "Our Lord! Rescue us from this town whose people are oppressors,
and raise for us protectors and helpers."

Respect

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I don't care if we die.
Will you let the butcher go ahead with the genocide? Do you have a better idea?
nuclear bomb itself is a genocide......... millions dead, and if you surive the radiation effect for decades, food shortages, fighting for survival against one another.

btw where will you be at the time, are u living in PK?

Respect

Don't we have the responsibility to protect Kashmiri? If the sob modi won't back off than what should we do?

Here what the Qur'an is saying.

4:75 What has happened to you that you do not fight in the cause of God? Defenseless men, women, and children are being oppressed and crying, "Our Lord! Rescue us from this town whose people are oppressors,
and raise for us protectors and helpers."
Yes inshallah fight when the time is right. Go inside kashmir and try to protect the oppressed people. However NOT with nuclear bombs because the effect of it will be disastarious too humanity.

Wake Up Pakistan

Same delusion most of our public has about Kashmir too. Not your fault, if you are fed this propaganda all your life then this is what you believe.
ITS OUT 100% BELIEVE WE HAVE TO MAKE STRATEGY TO PROTECT OUR MUSLIMS BROTHERS

WHY U HAVE PAIN ABOUT THAT

Jack Squire

MPA (400+ posts)
20 crore Muslims living in India happily --- no one is running towards Pak border or towards other Muslim countries as refugees
You have verified this claim of yours? I for one, have Indian Muslim friends who would much rather be a part of a free muslim state YET because most Muslims of today (including me unfortunately) lack true devotion, love this worldly life and hence are afraid of speaking out for fear of losing rozi/roti -- fail to stand up.....
YET there will always be a group of muslims that stand up no matter what (this does not mean any particular sect rather could be devout people from all sects)....
AS for Indian Muslims, I asked em what they think is gonna happen in Kashmir, and they were like what Israel did in Palestine....

Liberal 000

You have verified this claim of yours? I for one, have Indian Muslim friends who would much rather be a part of a free muslim state YET because most Muslims of today (including me unfortunately) lack true devotion, love this worldly life and hence are afraid of speaking out for fear of losing rozi/roti -- fail to stand up.....
YET there will always be a group of muslims that stand up no matter what (this does not mean any particular sect rather could be devout people from all sects)....
AS for Indian Muslims, I asked em what they think is gonna happen in Kashmir, and they were like what Israel did in Palestine....

are you a spoke person of Indian Muslims? Do not forget even Adanan Sami left Pakistan to live in India . Sania Mirza still prefers to live in India .

Muslim youth all the times searching for ways to leave Muslim countries to live the life of freedom in West

Unfortunately Kawarjis & Fasadis were / are and will always be among Muslims but in few numbers