Formula to make every one happy.

sakayani

Senator (1k+ posts)
Zardari, Rehman Malik, Babar Awan and the Gen Kayani are having an ariel view of flooded areas in a Air force plane. Zardari looks out the window and says, "You know, I bet I could drop a Rs10,000 Cheque out the window and make one person very happy!" Rehman Malik comments, "Yes, but I could drop ten Rs1000 notes out the window, and make ten people very happy." Babar Awan says, "True, but I could drop one hundred Rs100 notes out the window, and make one hundred people very happy. Gen Kayani responds, "Big deal! I could drop all of you out the window, and make the whole country happy!"

Last edited:
S

shagi

Hahahahahahahahahah... still laughing. I will tell you another joke.
Zardari took immediate notice of match fixing and called Ijaz butt, ''Where is my share ?''

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Sakayani Sahib, Overseas Pakistanio Ka Kya Qasoor Hai,
Make Altaf Hussain board the plane and throw him out first to make every single overseas Pakitani Very Very Happy.

sakayani

Senator (1k+ posts)
Make Altaf Hussain board the plane and throw him out first to make every single overseas Pakitani Very Very Happy.
Damn. How did I miss that. Anyway there are loads of them. Airforce has to work round the clock.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Zardari, Rehman Malik, Babar Awan and the Gen Kayani are having ariel view of flooded areas in a Air force plane. Zardari looks out the window and says, "You know, I bet I could drop a Rs10,000 Cheque out the window and make one person very happy!" Rehman Malik comments, "Yes, but I could drop ten Rs1000 note out the window, and make ten people very happy." Babar Awan says, "True, but I could drop one hundred Rs100 notes out the window, and make one hundred people very happy. Gen Kayani responds, "Big deal! I could drop all of you out the window, and make the whole country happy!"

[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

aqeel813

Minister (2k+ posts)
yar mje to samaj nai aati. zardari mar gya to ous ka baap aa jay ga. duaen ker ker k musharraf se jaan chooti thi to ous ka baap aa gya. ye h.a.r.a.mkhor jay ga to iss se bada aa jay ga.
ab to ghabra k yeh kehtay hen k mar jaen gay, mar k b chain na paya to kider jaen gay...

Still the idea of throwing them all is very pleasing.(bigsmile)(bigsmile);)

sakayani

Senator (1k+ posts)
Here's another one brothers
Mr Zardari went to see the doctor to get the results of his brain scan. The doctor said: "Mr. President, I have some bad news for you. First, we have discovered that your brain has two sides: the left side and the right side."

Zardari interrupted, "Well, that's normal, isn't it? I thought everybody had two sides to their brain?"

The doctor replied, "That's true, Mr. President. But your brain is very unusual because on the left side there isn't anything right, while on the right side there isn't anything left."

sakayani

Senator (1k+ posts)
And another one
ISLAMABAD (Reuters) - A tragic fire on Monday destroyed the personal library of President A A Zardari. Both of his books have been lost.

Presidential spokesman Farhat Ullah Babar said the president was devastated, as he had not finished coloring the second one.

aqeel813

Minister (2k+ posts)
Here's another one brothers
Mr Zardari went to see the doctor to get the results of his brain scan. The doctor said: "Mr. President, I have some bad news for you. First, we have discovered that your brain has two sides: the left side and the right side."

Zardari interrupted, "Well, that's normal, isn't it? I thought everybody had two sides to their brain?"

The doctor replied, "That's true, Mr. President. But your brain is very unusual because on the left side there isn't anything right, while on the right side there isn't anything left."

[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

And the thing is zardari ko to itni b samaj nai aai honi k doctor keh kya raha hai.[hilar][hilar]

sysman8

Councller (250+ posts)

Put Nawaz and Shahbaaz sharif, ahsan iqbal, khwaja asif andkhuaja sira (khuaja saad rafique) too. on that plane..the whole nation will be neat and clean

kapadias

MPA (400+ posts)
sakayani sahib, overseas pakistanio ka kya qasoor hai,
make altaf hussain board the plane and throw him out first to make every single overseas pakitani very very happy.

this was the conversation among us and our people, then why you are bringing foreigners (british national) in it

sakayani

Senator (1k+ posts)
Put Nawaz and Shahbaaz sharif, ahsan iqbal, khwaja asif andkhuaja sira (khuaja saad rafique) too. on that plane..the whole nation will be neat and clean
There are more flights in the schedule brother, dont worry. There is one scheduled to Khyber Pukhtunkhawa to get some "Diesel" from Aeronautical National Puss (ANP).

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Zardari, Rehman Malik, Babar Awan and the Gen Kayani are having an ariel view of flooded areas in a Air force plane. Zardari looks out the window and says, "You know, I bet I could drop a Rs10,000 Cheque out the window and make one person very happy!" Rehman Malik comments, "Yes, but I could drop ten Rs1000 notes out the window, and make ten people very happy." Babar Awan says, "True, but I could drop one hundred Rs100 notes out the window, and make one hundred people very happy. Gen Kayani responds, "Big deal! I could drop all of you out the window, and make the whole country happy!"

The time is not far away.