For those who doubt Saudi funding of extremist elements in Pakistan.

awan4ever

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
1018.gif

http://ejang.jang.com.pk/5-14-2011/Karachi/pic.asp?picname=1018.gif

Muslimpower

MPA (400+ posts)

@Dear awan4ever / anti-fanboy-of-Saudi Arabia

Before writing any thing let me clear you that I am not the fan boy of JUI neither Saudi Arabia and this is just an effort to correct the diseased minds:

You thread topic is "For those who doubt Saudi funding of extremist elements in Pakistan"

But the facts told us that JUI is struggling within the limits of democracy that is not liked / recommended by many religious school of thoughts in Pakistan so how you can call them extremist element, and by you statement I perceive that every religious party is extremist. These people were part of PPP in accepted the Benazir as Prime Minister so how you can call them extremist element.

Can you define what is meant by extremist elements?

Last but not least in my opinion your objective is to post every news that in your opinion can be used against Saudi Arabia and start an endless / useless debate.

Last edited:

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
General Pasha sahab can u share the photos & videos of Osama killing.
Also were u searching for JUI assets while so called Osama was living near military area.
Bro awan have shared the news according to his view.
Also bro atensari raised similar question which need clarification.
But point is if General Pasha want to dig the past of MUJAHIDEEN & SAUDIA ARABIA role, can he explain what is going on in FATA region & Baluchistan.. Just wait for PML (N) scandal by Gen Pasha, as those who question them will be shredded to pieces in front of media..
Bhai this is WILD BULL, these parliamentarians need character, power & time to harness them..
Its not so easy as it seems. This army have been developing for last 60 years manipulating our lives, politics & conditions.
Creating characters, using them & disposing them after use, they will not surrender so easy.
Sorry for these harsh words, but this is reality.
They have taken so much of our budget & now giving us BULL-****..
Shame.

crowbar

Senator (1k+ posts)
I read somewhere that OSAMA BIN LADEN was a terrorist.If that be true , his family is still living in iran. His son was allowed to leave iran in 2007 or 2008 and his daughter has to take refuge in Saudi embassy in tehran from where she went to Damascus to join her mother. If saudis are terrorists , iranian are not lesser terrorists then saudis.
By the way ! Iran was never questioned by WEST for keeping Osama family . Is there any link between white house and tehran via the jews living in brooklyn ny and jews living in shiraz and tehran. Some people voiced their concern over Iran-jewish nexus by medling in the affairs in parachinar , jhang pakistan .
http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/Inter...bin-ladens-teenage-daughter/story?id=10169432

Last edited:

QaiserMirza

Can anyone tell us who receive big BUCKS from our master USA.
How many media personals are on US payroll.
How many politicians are on US payroll.
How many NGO are active and spying for US.

molson4u

Senator (1k+ posts)
Biomat shame on those who disrespect our protectors. Shame on those who put down the same people who protect not only our borders and cities but also the honor of our mothers, sisters and daughters. It's the army who protects us otherwise India will eat us alive like a breakfast and you my brother will be washing a car of a Hindu in Lahore.

The same people who protect our freedom You talk against them. I have never seen American talk bad about their army or soilders. No one in their right mind will do that. And ur BS about your budget....18 percent to defend and protect you which comes from charities of the other nation. Your president and other leaders even don't pay tax so which is " our " budget. Get your facts straight.

May Allah protect Pakistan and Pakistani Army.

Last edited:

awan4ever

@Dear awan4ever / anti-fanboy-of-Saudi Arabia

Before writing any thing let me clear you that I am not the fan boy of JUI neither Saudi Arabia and this is just an effort to correct the diseased minds:

You thread topic is "For those who doubt Saudi funding of extremist elements in Pakistan"

But the facts told us that JUI is struggling within the limits of democracy that is not liked / recommended by many religious school of thoughts in Pakistan so how you can call them extremist element, and by you statement I perceive that every religious party is extremist. These people were part of PPP in accepted the Benazir as Prime Minister so how you can call them extremist element.

Can you define what is meant by extremist elements?

Last but not least in my opinion your objective is to post every news that in your opinion can be used against Saudi Arabia and start an endless / useless debate.

Struggling for democracy doesnt make them any less extremist. Just do a google search on JUI and you will see that the JUI led madressas are at the fore front of recruitment for the Taliban in Afghanistan.

Yes I can define extremist elements. All those who support killing in the name of religion to build a better state are extremists. JUI led prayers for OBL in the assembly as well as outside and they declare Osama as a shaheed in the way of God. I find that despicable. Osama is responsible for inviting the west to kill hundreds of thousands of Muslims and he couldnt do **** to harm the West. His minions are now attacking our people as we saw in todays killings in Charsadda.

awan4ever

I read somewhere that OSAMA BIN LADEN was a terrorist.If that be true , his family is still living in iran. His son was allowed to leave iran in 2007 or 2008 and his daughter has to take refuge in Saudi embassy in tehran from where she went to Damascus to join her mother. If saudis are terrorists , iranian are not lesser terrorists then saudis.
By the way ! Iran was never questioned by WEST for keeping Osama family . Is there any link between white house and tehran via the jews living in brooklyn ny and jews living in shiraz and tehran. Some people voiced their concern over Iran-jewish nexus by medling in the affairs in parachinar , jhang pakistan .
http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/Inter...bin-ladens-teenage-daughter/story?id=10169432

Saudia was never questioned by the West for producing 11 of the purported 9/11 hijackers nor were the questioned when a jet carrying bin Laden family members was allowed to leave USA for KSA.
These allegations go both ways.

crowbar

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pasha sahib ! tell us about those dollars as wel which were distributed among ISI favourite politicians by ISI to cut the democracy to the size your agency wanted for it. Give us the details of your agency business in selling pakistani men and women to ur masters.Give us the details of how much you are making out of rent /lending installations to americans from where their drones takes off and kill waziristanis. The list is very long but ....... before you point at someone , check out ,4 fingers are pointing back. Mullah is your baby , you been using them in Afganistan ,waziristan and even in LFO. keep your garbage at your home in ABPARA.

alaqsa

Voter (50+ posts)
Jis ka Apna daman saf na ho wo kis par ilzam lagay ga!!!!!!!!!!!!!! america kay pasaon(money) par palnay walay kon han sab jantay hain!!!!!!Allah sab ko hadiat de!!!!!Ameen. Afghanistan kay Taliban america kay liay terrorist hon ge, per they are fighting with the BIGGEST terrorist of this world America. and fighting for their land!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dear Bro moslon4u
Assalam-o-alaikum
I have repeatedly said that i am sorry to say these words. I am not against common armed forces officers. But did u watched my another post regarding http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?65677-Air-Commodore-(Retd)-Sayed-Sajad-Haider-U.S-Evaded-Pakistan-s-Air-Defense-System
Do listen carefully to this retd officer & read about his achievements. So dont be blind in your love, they are not SACRED COW..
They always make excuses to set free our master, king, ruler USA..
Can Gen Pasha explains WHO IS RESPONSIBLE IN RAYMOND DAVIS ISSUE. No they will not...
Will GEN PASHA will share proves that OSAMA WAS MAIN CULPRIT BEHIND 9/11 & HE WAS LIVING FOR 5 YEARS IN ABBOTTABAD.
Will GEN PASHA will share the PHOTOS & VIDEOS of OBL killed in abbottabad compound..
==========================
Until they dont do that all this is TOPI DRAMA.
======================
Regarding americans not saying against their armed forces..
I think you have v little knowledge.. I think they are questioning their armed forces & specially MILITARY COMPLEX (same as pakistan) who create wars all over the world to sell their weapons & make money from tax payers.
Also it is ironic that ACTIVE SERVICE american soldiers have leaked atrocities of US ARMY in IRAQ, AFGHANISTAN & GUANTANAMO etc & some are assasinated & some are in jail..
So dont start calling me as traitor or anti army etc etc.
Just give me the answers to questions raised by many loving pakistanis who are heart from this shameful act of our armed forces.
Sorry again for saying these words..
TO CONTROL EVERY SOLDIER of PAKISTAN is impossible, so easy trick to do it is to control the heads..
Sorry to disappoint you..
Jaza-k-ALLAH

Last edited:

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Biomat shame on those who disrespect our protectors. Shame on those who put down the same people who protect not only our borders and cities but also the honor of our mothers, sisters and daughters. It's the army who protects us otherwise India will eat us alive like a breakfast and you my brother will be washing a car of a Hindu in Lahore.

The same people who protect our freedom You talk against them. I have never seen American talk bad about their army or soilders. No one in their right mind will do that. And ur BS about your budget....18 percent to defend and protect you which comes from charities of the other nation. Your president and other leaders even don't pay tax so which is " our " budget. Get your facts straight.

May Allah protect Pakistan and Pakistani Army.

Awan4never, is a paid agent of the RAW and may even be a qadyani

Americans and others are paying guys like him to spread rift between Saudia and Pakistan because Americans know our army has been retained by the Saudi govt to quell uprising that US is so dearly trying to bring like they have in Libya, Egypt etc. Also, American are seeing countries slipping away from their paws.

News is out that Pakistan has successfully convinced China, Russia, Saudia, Iran, Turkey to set up a block called strategic partnership, Shanghai Cooperation.

US is worried that US/UK imperialism may be slipping away. The bottom line of US sponsored uprising (some call it a terrorism) in the Arab countries is the eventual conquest of the Saudi Arabia for control over oil.

Also the control of the haramain Shareef by Israel. US is now admitting that the uprisings are sponsored by them because they see nobody capable of giving befitting response. Granted that dajjal will not be able to reach medina and mecca but they can always try.

This is the reason I have awan4never in my iggy bin

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Gazoo bhai
Assalam-o-alaikum
Thanks for your detail reply. I dont think bro awan is indian or qadiyani. But point is all these so called muslim armies are made to be used against their own people. This is what i am saying. Dajjal cannot control every soldier (as they have love for islam, hermain & pakistan) so they control the top command.
This is what we are raising.
About bro awan writting about saudi govt, i was also admirer of them, but after searching for history lessons i differ that what we see is not what it looks.
I went for umrah two years back & i went on ziara (on bus by our travel agent).. He showed us the CASTLE OF PRINCE OF SAUDIA.
It was HUUUUUUGE. With mobile network station, tv station, power generation, water system & it was on hill top..
Do u know what he told us, he told us that this castle is just outside the boundary of HARAM (medina) so this will be DAJJAL stop when will come. You can discard it if you want..
If our army will not clarify themselves against USA or any other threat, then every one will continue to raise their voice. Even retd officers are raising their voice. Even young soldiers are disturbed on this issue & there is unrest amongst themselves..
ALLAH knows best..
Jaza-k-ALLAH

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sorry awan bhai for spoiling ur thread forgive me. but i am hurt thats why could not stop myself..

awan4ever

Do you think JUI does not take $$$ from USA & UK to support Takfeeri Tehreek Taaliban Pakistan (TTP). Mullah Diesel has not begged for PM's post from America? Can USA ignore JUI's influence on TTP as their godfather?

Why dont we stick to Saudis involvement in our internal affairs a the moment?