FactCheck: British Home Office refuses visa extension for Nawaz Sharif

Faraqlit

Senator (1k+ posts)
Brother you are 100% right.

BUT do you think mother, father and wife of Noora thugs and group don't know how they destroy and looted the future of millions of Pakistani. I have no respect for them.

I dont have any political or financial grudge for them.

FHtcj6TXsAIM0dE

No matter how much we hate nooras. Pls dnt make fun of their deaths. Let's keep it to the politics. Pls i request all of you

umer

Minister (2k+ posts)
No matter how much we hate nooras. Pls dnt make fun of their deaths. Let's keep it to the politics. Pls i request all of you
Brother you are 100% right.

BUT do you think mother, father and wife of Noora thugs and group don't know how they destroy and looted the future of millions of Pakistani. I have no respect for them.

I dont have any political or financial grudge for them.

FHtcj6TXsAIM0dE
Yes bhai I know that. But we are answerable for our own actions first, they would be answerable for their actions . But we have enough valid points to criticise them . They have done enough corruption so why not talk about it mostly. That's only my request.

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
South Asia Index lol. A youthia run twitter handle. Khair khush jo jaow for a few minutes as uskay baad wahi niazi mehangai nakami ko jheelna hay
And you think the haraami is going to get an extension. Arse hole you will need another user name like all your fellow arse holes. And why isnt he coming back without being humililiated? Is beghairti 2nd nature to Nooras and their supporters?

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
گنجے چور کا نیا نعرہ
لندن سے ہے کیوں نکالا
میں نے یہاں پیسہ ہے ڈالا
کدھر ہے بورس جانسن سالا

لندن سے ہے کیوں نکالا

مطبل کیوں نکالا پارٹ۔۔ 2 جلد ٹی وی کی سکرینوں کی زینت بننے والا ہے۔۔۔۔؟

اب پھر اس چور کی حفاظت اور علاج معالجے اور پرورش پہ قوم کا لاکھوں روپے ضائع ہوگا۔۔۔ ؟

آخری مرتبہ اس چور کے لیے جیل میں صرف باتھ روم بنانے کے لیے بزدار چول نے 14 لاکھ روپے لگائے تھے ۔

Last edited: