Atif_Ali

MPA (400+ posts)
Sometime you are on a right side but not in right frame of mind ... bhai jan let the legal team take their time and file the case on which they can defend in front of some FRIENDS of MULZIM

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Dr Mooed was the one I was following lately but judgment against a corrupt dictator exposed lots including him.
I'm against corrupt Generals not defense forces. Despite my PTI leadership is trying to side with Musharraf but I don't however it doesn't mean will supporting corrupt politicians who came to power due to the corrupt Generals.

merapakistanzindabad

MPA (400+ posts)
app kisi ki hwahesh pe kisi ko saza nahi de sakte...agar woh dehshat gard the to supreme court se rujuh karna chahie tha oor evidences submit karni chahien ......na ke kisi ke kehne pe kisi ko dehshatgard qara dia jaye oor phansi laga dee jaye!!!!

taban

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
پیر جن نکالتا ہے -زرداری وصیت نکالتا ہے- جج نواز اور شباز نکالتا ہے- سعودی عرب کوالامپور سے نکالتا ہے- موزی انڈیا سے نکالتا ہے- خبریں ڈی جے کو مذاق رات سے نکالتاہے- نہیں نکالتا تو کرپٹ پیسہ نہیں نکالتا ہے- یہ کیا تماشا ہے یہ کیا مذاق ہے

Last edited:

chandaa

Yeh Nasur Iftikhar Kanna Dajjal de gaya hai Pakistan ko. It will be difficult to get rid of these bastards.

Ajnabi-log

Councller (250+ posts)
Justice waqar seth has created a history by punishing the most powerful. Such an important judgement and all they are talking about is para 66 fogetting everything else.
Clearly even if there was nonpara 66, they would have had rejected this judgement due to the fact that establishment was challenged.

aneeskhan

Justice waqar seth has created a history by punishing the most powerful. Such an important judgement and all they are talking about is para 66 fogetting everything else.
Clearly even if there was nonpara 66, they would have had rejected this judgement due to the fact that establishment was challenged.
Now para 66 is Official document , it is no more a personal view. Now a document Pakistan has to own or reject totally.
If Pakistan keeps this judgement means Pakistan a Taliban state .
So you have to be one way be Taliban or be Pakistan.

ARSHAD2011

Minister (2k+ posts)
80001766_2992223327478005_4719191364833640448_o.jpg

peaceandjustice

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
مشرف کے خلاف اور بہت سے کیس بنا کر ان پر قانون کے مطابق عمل درامد اور بحث قانون کے مطابق بحث تو ہو سکتی ھے لیکن یہ کیس تو آئین اور قانون کے مطابق بالکل بنتا ہی نہیں ھے جس کیسی جج نے اس کیس مقدمہ منظور کیا ھے اس کی بنیاد ہی غلط ھے لازمی طور پر اس جج کی ذہنی دماغی کیفیت کو چیک کرنا نہایت ضروری ھے

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hahaha good come back but here’s our stance for your inner peace...Musharaff should pay for his acts but we’re questioning the remarks by this lunatic justice...make sense?

Just think about what we went through post Musharaf decisions
You might think that judge was still soft on him after what he and his cohorts did to our country:
Hints: Karachi destruction, dehshutgardi ke lehar

Saboo

ڈرتے ہیں یہ بندوقوں والے
ایک نہتے کھسرے سے
بندوق والے ڈرتے نہیں ہیں؟ لیکن جب مقابل لڑنے کی بجاے
اپنی شلوار اتار کر کھڑے ہو جاتے ہیں تو شرم سے پانی پانی
ہو جاتے ہیں..... ?

kashifraza

MPA (400+ posts)
England main aik dictator ko qabar sey nikal kay phansi di ja sakti hay tao pak main kion nai? marshal law lagana not a small crime. its the crime against nation.. i wish tamam boot polishion ko b phansi ho tao pak sey sub gand saaf ho jaye