Ex MQM Member Naim Ahmed now has a twitter account and says Raza Haroon is a witness against Altaf..

alimohsan52

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
7m3.png

https://twitter.com/ExMQMmember

This account is claimed to be that of ex MQM MPA Naim Ahmed who appeared in the NewsNight programme, he claims that Raza Haroon is now a witness against Altaf Hussain.

MQM is completely quiet on the Raza Haroon Issue. The last tweet done by Raza Haroon was in June, he has completely dissapeared. He was very active in his tweets.

Naim Ahmed has recently Joined twitter after his appearance in the BBC documentary.

Whether this account is fake or not, I myself am not sure about that?

Last edited:

coolhaider

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Ex MQM MPA Naim Ahmed now has a twitter account and says Raza Haroon is a witness against Altaf!

raza haroon london main hai ya mqm ne uthwa dia hai usay ???

pakistani guy

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Ex MQM MPA Naim Ahmed now has a twitter account and says Raza Haroon is a witness against Altaf!

10 tweets :lol::lol: 9 followers :lol:

why isnt naeem ahmed among those witnesses?

VoteME

Minister (2k+ posts)

i doubt that account is real

alimohsan52

10 tweets :lol::lol: 9 followers :lol:

why isnt naeem ahmed among those witnesses?

But if this account is real (which I myself am not sure about) he must have joined recently. But how can you infer from the above that he is not a witness? Or he has not spoken to Police already?

pakistani guy

Senator (1k+ posts)

fake saleem safi accounts, fake naeem ahmed accounts

is there any end to PTI liars and propagandists?

sorry bro but PTI is a loose bunch of fakers and frauds

pakistani guy

Senator (1k+ posts)

But if this account is real (which I myself am not sure about) he must have joined recently. But how can you deduce from the above that he is not a witness? Or he has not spoken to Police already?

yeah just after that released BBC documentary :lol:

you guys are bunch of liars, its pretty evident from this account, its run by PTI low brain pithu

just like salim safi fake account run by PTI pithu

didnt imran tought you not to lie and lying in ramazan and in roza

shameful people

alimohsan52

yeah just after that released BBC documentary :lol:

you guys are bunch of liars, its pretty evident from this account, its run by PTI low brain pithu

just like salim safi fake account run by PTI pithu

shameful people

Where have i claimed in the above post that the account is real or not? I have kept an open mind. He must have had confidence to make a twitter account after the report went on air.

We do not spread fake news like you people do.

But the bottom line is where is Raza Haroon? Why is MQM shying away from talking about him?

pakistani guy

Senator (1k+ posts)

Where have i claimed in the above post that the account is real or not? I have kept an open mind. He must have had confidence to make a twitter account after the report went on air.

We do not spread fake news like you people do.

But the bottom line is where is Raza Haroon? Why is MQM shying away from talking about him?

PTI is made up of fake liars, mafia, fraud, cheaters, thugs, cry babies

you guys have a very loose party of childish brains

forgod sake concentrate on your own party, its the worst party in pakistan in terms of organisation

fake saleem safi accouts, fake naeem ahmed accounts, why fake the accounts?

Lodhi

This is Fake account as the picture here used with this account is of the video that was aired on BBC.

Prince of Dhump

Senator (1k+ posts)

fake his eng is not that good plus raza haroom wife is under interrogation

mrk123

This is Fake account as the picture here used with this account is of the video that was aired on BBC.

Also, if this is his account and its him then his english improved remarkably well since his interview with BBC :)

UKPakistani

shameful people

Shameful ?

Shameful is going to every single thread, and making pathetic anti PTI comments, like the above cheap shot.
Cheap is what it is and cheap is the brain from wence it originated

You joined this forum this month for the sole purpose of being an annoying little tosser with much to say in words and nothing to offer in substance

Its sad that morons are actually permitted near a computer when they have nothing to offer by way of anything constructive on any topic. Their sole purpose to while away their time because they have no where or no one else they can actually be with.

You do offer considerable entertainment and comedy value.
Perhaps you have some kind of future as a clown in a circus.
Maybe admin can give you a whole section devoted to jokers

Now go complain or get abusive or react like a little cretin and you will prove my point

Cheers

The biggest fake account on here is YOURS

it has the word "Guy" in it

That is a new interpretation of the word for someone like you

kindly replace the U with an A

Last edited:

Niazi Hawk

Minister (2k+ posts)

forgod sake concentrate on your own party, its the worst party in pakistan in terms of organisation

i can understand pain in ur arse....it is due to pti.isnt it

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)

رضا ہارون سب سے زیادہ چمچہ گیری کرتا ہے الطاف کی وہ کس طرح اس کے خلاف ہو سکتا ہے ،،،،،،،،،مجھے یقین نہیں آرہا ، + اس کی شکل رضا ہارون کی کسی خبیث چیز سے ملتی ہے ،

Zafar Malik

Sawal yeh hai keh Raza Haroon hai kahn . uski khabar lein .woh khamosh kiun hai agar uska naam use kiya ja rah hai aur ghalt taur per use kiya ja rah hai tu usko iss ki tardeed karni chahiye aur AH ki qiyadat par ehtmad ka biyan deina chahiye magar woh khamosh hai ya khamosh ka diya geya hai .

ConcernedPaki

Minister (2k+ posts)

Also, if this is his account and its him then his english improved remarkably well since his interview with BBC :)
Exactly what I thought as well. One of the reasons for siasat.pk losing sheen in my eyes is that there are too many threads flying around based on a tweet from a journo, anchor, carpenter, dhood wala, etc.

Fatema

Aein Baein Shaein. . . .just answer WHERE IS YOUR RAZA HAROON??

Fatema

I doubt this account is real. . if hes under police investigation then he might not be allowed to tweet to public. .

VoteME

Minister (2k+ posts)

fake saleem safi accounts, fake naeem ahmed accounts

is there any end to PTI liars and propagandists?

sorry bro but PTI is a loose bunch of fakers and frauds

PTI par ye ilzaan na lagaye, haan jub Altaf Hussain jail chala jai phir zror kahiye ga k is me PTI ka bht zyda role tha:)