Employment or Slavery? Do we Beg the Employers for the Job?

MojoJojo

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Eh9OXeO.jpg

In its nature, employment is a two way agreement. Where the employee commits to offer certain services against an agreed compensation by the employer. But, does it work the same way in our part of the world as well? Most of the companies in Pakistan are "Sethiya" where "ass-kissing" gets you promoted higher in the ranks. Competence is ignored, and people are preferred to be hired on personal preferences.

Two months ago, I applied for the position of Assistant Manager at Herbion International. I didn't hear back from them until last week. They approached me, we had multiple interviews, and I was asked to answer a questionnaire, and their counter questions as well. It felt like they were trying to learn things from me, and its sad to witness such behavior at the end of higher management. When the whole process was completed, and it was only left for them to present me with an offer, I was informed that I don't have enough work experience, hence they're willing to offer me the position of Executive.

I applied for, and was interviewed for the position of Assistant Manager, but was offered the position of Executive. Why? Only because I'm currently unemployed? Does that give them the right to show their true colors, and disrespect applicants like that? Weren't they aware about my work experience and every thing else while they checked my CV and interviewed me?

This is just one of the examples which the youth faces after spending many years and much of their parents' saving on education. Only to be over qualified for the jobs available in the country, and to be disrespected at the hands of companies like Herbion International. Unless the government introduces and implements strict employment regulations, they shouldn't complain about the brain-drain, or the flight of intellectual capital from the country.

Tyrion Lannister

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
even first world countries are filled with reference based favours. Difference is, they still respect talent and education to great extent whereas, in Pakistan/India/Bengla you will be reminded repetitively that you are blessed for having this job so don't ask for more

JohnSnow

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistan is the worst country when it comes to employment and workforce protection laws.

What you expect when government itself promotes discrimination by not allowing anyone over 25 apply for government jobs.

Even CSS has age limit of 30. Geeks top that exam and this is why all you see is young garbage joining public offices with no real world experience or established moral values in them.

Judiciary is another joke. Like they see everything but never ever take suo-moto notice on people being discriminated based on their age and many other similar factors.

It's like if you are over 30 and unemployed, you might as well go kill yourself in Pakistan because you are already expired for the job market.

Last edited:

asifA1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistan is the worst country when it comes to employment and workforce protection laws.

What you expect when government itself promotes discrimination by not allowing anyone over 25 apply for government jobs.

Judiciary is another joke. Like they see everything but never ever take suo-moto notice on people being discriminated based on their age and many other similar factors.

It's like if you are over 30 and unemployed, you might as well go kill yourself in Pakistan because you are already expired for the job market.
This is bunch of BullSh!t maaan
Pakistan is good country where Indian dogs
urinate eat & showar on foot paths of mumbai to New Dehli okayy

I think you have agenda of speaking garbage from your mouth.
Please go away no wants to listen to sh!t you post from history.
shukriya.

JohnSnow

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is bunch of BullSh!t maaan
Pakistan is good country where Indian dogs
urinate eat & showar on foot paths of mumbai to New Dehli okayy

I think you have agenda of speaking garbage from your mouth.
Please go away no wants to listen to sh!t you post from history.
shukriya.

Damn! Where and how India came in to this discussion? Why we always have to compare ourselves to that shit-hole India.

asifA1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Damn! Where and how India came in to this discussion? Why we always have to compare ourselves to that shit-hole India.
Look at Hal-Tejas the hinduastan aeronuatical company
in 35+ years they have failed to produce a flying corpse yet alone a fighting vehicle
& I beg to differ yes I raise everytime hindi hindu bullcrap on congress raising a voice from Rahul Ghandi for corruption in the program - so think twice who you going to blame game - it take 2 coins eh ?

JohnSnow

Minister (2k+ posts)
Look at Hal-Tejas the hinduastan aeronuatical company
in 35+ years they have failed to produce a flying corpse yet alone a fighting vehicle
& I beg to differ yes I raise everytime hindi hindu bullcrap on congress raising a voice from Rahul Ghandi for corruption in the program - so think twice who you going to blame game - it take 2 coins eh ?

I respect your emotions. But :unsure: subject of this thread is not India and their failures.

JohnSnow

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thats yyyyyyy we are still in 3rd,4th,5th world than the rest are in above worlds than us,

Few years back I applied for a job in Islamabad. This company called me for 6 interviews in 4 months time. Went to all of those interviews. Then after 4 months of stupid process, I was offered a job.

So I cursed them out a denied their offer. Told them their stupid treatment during those 4 months was enough torture already for me to join them and start a new career with them.

Deen2

MPA (400+ posts)
Trollers Indian ID's :
Watch member activities: shrf390, MPA (400+ posts)
There are many other members like this
Zaidi Qasim, Zinda_Rood,
bhaibarood,Pappuchikna,Shah
Shatranj,Shaikh,Sohraab,ansar_raja786,scolfei
ld,BMW,aneeskhan,Reason,kayawish,ImRaaN, islamabadi , babulal, John Snow, etc!

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Trollers Indian ID's :
Watch member activities: shrf390, MPA (400+ posts)
There are many other members like this
Zaidi Qasim, Zinda_Rood,
bhaibarood,Pappuchikna,Shah
Shatranj,Shaikh,Sohraab,ansar_raja786,scolfei
ld,BMW,aneeskhan,Reason,kayawish,ImRaaN, islamabadi , babulal, John Snow, etc!
Hahaha ! Islamabadi made it too? List prepared by newbie with 49 likes says it all

bhaibarood

He is part of GHQ media cell team.
they are paid to bash India even when its not about INDIA :ROFLMAO:.
If you criticize Imran khan , PTI or army you are automatically indian agent.

Last edited:

bhaibarood

Hahaha ! Islamabadi made it too? List prepared by newbie with 49 likes says it all
GHQ media team members .
Wake up pakistan, Pakistanroshanmustaqbil, wakeuppakis
Salmanmughal,Sonyakhan,Leezakhan,Antitraitors,Deen2,Fursan,Muhammadadeel,Kingfisher,Walter,Ukpakistani,Vvaqar,Rambler,Supershaheen,Therevolutionist,Johnsnow,Rajanaveediqbal,NICE2MU,Educationist,Kayawish,mhafeez,distinguished,Loser24X7,stargazer,Nightcrawl,Ferrari,Hamzak,Pathfinder,Dawoodmagsi.amir9168,munawarkhan,operationdabardoos,okara,passion76,P,capri78,brissieaussie,Ferrari,chappoo,scolfeild,ali_786,notpersonal,Admiral,!n5aNiTy,protek,asifA1

Steyn

This is the level that they can have discussion. They have to bring in inferior shit to defend their points. Discuss about PTI and they will bring PMLN/PeePee. Discuss something about Pakistan and they will bring India into show we're better.

The thread is derailed :)

cestmoi ✅️

GHQ media team members .
Wake up pakistan, Pakistanroshanmustaqbil, wakeuppakis
Salmanmughal,Sonyakhan,Leezakhan,Antitraitors,Deen2,Fursan,Muhammadadeel,Kingfisher,Walter,Ukpakistani,Vvaqar,Rambler,Supershaheen,Therevolutionist,Johnsnow,Rajanaveediqbal,NICE2MU,Educationist,Kayawish,mhafeez,distinguished,Loser24X7,stargazer,Nightcrawl,Ferrari,Hamzak,Pathfinder,Dawoodmagsi.amir9168,munawarkhan,operationdabardoos,okara,passion76,P,capri78,brissieaussie,Ferrari,chappoo,scolfeild,ali_786,notpersonal,Admiral,!n5aNiTy,protek,asifA1

Did you notice Liberal 000 has been away for the last 2 days? He must be at the Kumbh Mela! :p

Last edited: