Edward Snowden on what governments do to their ppl.

Pls watch the video & listen to what this Champion of a guy says. He took the bullet for his country while standing up to the most powerful government of the world.

It’s not the government who has to control its ppl but ppl have to control the government.

Blind support for governments from politically radicalized masses is a recipe for disaster. It will have long term damaging effects on governance, political institutions & freedom to have a dissenting view.

It also highlights how media plays along whenever it suits them while going against the interest if the general public. The role played by a paper like NewYork Times in covering up info that could have been very damaging for a sitting government.

We need to rise above the petty political agendas & think for the nation & country.

Edward Snowden

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
You have put PTI zombies in a dilema....they are unable to tell wether u are a PTI zombie or a patwari and so they dont know wether to abuse you or praise ur post

Asad Varda

Citizen
Here is what we all need to know:

1) Government in any country isn’t comprised of people we choose, it is a group of elite we don’t know and will never know
2) Any body and I am saying anybody whom "they" want to neutralize, "they" will neutralize... unless he is not out of the system, off the grid. I can quote more than a dozen examples but some other time
3) The media outlet the young Turks Edward is talking to is pet of the system, common sense is making me ask a simple a simple question why a media outlet owned and operated by the system is handing over precious air time to a rebel of the system?
Read Manufacturing Consent: The Political Economy of the Mass Media, Book by Edward S. Herman and Noam Chomsky
:)