CJP takes notice of PTI MPA's thrashing of citizen

Insaaf4Tyrain

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The chief justice has sought a report from the PTI MPA as well as citizen Dawood Chauhan within three days.

207444_101519_updates.jpg

Earlier on Thursday, after a video went viral of the MPA thrashing Chauhan, PTI’s Sindh chapter suspended him for a month.

PTI leader Ali Zaidi had said Shah has been suspended till the party’s disciplinary committee conducts an inquiry against him.

The disciplinary committee has been asked to conclude the inquiry within a month," Zaidi said.

The party had earlier also issued a show-cause notice to Shah saying his actions were 'unacceptable'.

Shah, who was elected MPA from Karachi's PS-129 constituency during the July 25 polls, was caught on video slapping Chauhan multiple times in the middle of a road in Karachi.

The video also showed the MPA's guards threatening the man.

After backlash on social media, the PTI lawmaker had released a video claiming that he was driving by when he saw a man "repeatedly hitting a poor man's car and stopped him.

https://www.geo.tv/latest/207870-cjp-takes-notice-of-pti-mpas?5b77b3ee56941

Last edited by a moderator:

T-i-g-e-r

Senator (1k+ posts)
CJ chorna nahi isy
i fully support it but seems cj is only after the hyped cases pti already took action .. but what about 14 died in model town what about nabeel gabool . few days before there was a boy rapped and killed in punjab .. but i hope cj will start from this case and end up reaching all others as well ..

Liberal 000

i fully support it but seems cj is only after the hyped cases pti already took action .. but what about 14 died in model town what about nabeel gabool . few days before there was a boy rapped and killed in punjab .. but i hope cj will start from this case and end up reaching all others as well ..

All of them already blame him for partial behavior and they are history now!

Ab PTI government hai ab PTI ky gandy andon ko danda dena chahiyh CJ ko

Government should focus on those cases. CJ should focus on the evil deeds of the party in power!

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
We support this move.. The person who got slapped complained(and rightly so) that due to the system of Pakistan how could he lodge FIR and follow this case so it was good for him not to follow the case at all.

Having said this, he wasn't innocent either and the brawl reportedly erupted after the this guy victimized someone else, which if true will cause problem for this man as well in the court of law(and perhaps he didn't follow the case due to the same reason of being equally guilty).

But no matter what, no one has the right to slap/beat someone in public, specially when he has some sort of authority..

Imran the legend

This shows that even if pti Karachi leadership wants to save the psycho and Imran doesn't want to take any action probably cause being mislead by Karachi leadership, Others will.
You are wrong again you plmn blind workers got no brain. Pti has already taken action he is suspended already for a month pmln never taken any action killing 17 model people

mhdazym

MPA (400+ posts)
Thats fine but why hasnt he taken any action on Nabeel Gabol?
This is the so-called justice system. He did not take notice of Nabeel Gabol because it was not in media but now this issue is in media so he thought why not take a show-cause notice. CJ sahab khud ko media se balater ho ker sochain.... Insaf k takazay her jaga se puray krain...

citizen12

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thats why i say law should be blind and equall for any one and everyone. NOW its imran khan responsibility to depoliticise the police and make them neutral and effective. And must be checked over them.

remykhan

Action should also have been taken against Nabeel Gabol FIr should have been registered. yeh badmaash log haan jo politics maan hisadar hotay haan.