Business ideas in Canada (only people from Canada)

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hi every one,

As you all know that it's pretty tough to survive here in Canada with a normal job. I am looking to invest some money around $20-$30k from some extra income any safe options?

I wanted to buy a truck and let someone else drive but I can't as I don't have a truck license

any suggestions?

P.S Jokers and non-serious people please don't comment
Get a gas station plus store in Texas on lease involve yourself full time in next 10 years you will own it with property , in Canada it's good for medical care and raise family away from GTA, choice is yours.
[/QUOTE]
Texas USA ?

Raziacanada

Voter (50+ posts)
Then the best idea is to renovate your house basement and rent it out. If you don't own a house then buy multiunit house and sell per night stay to paying guests. This is very popular and safe business as well.

Buy taxi get better monthly incom I think 6000 if some drive for u 100 dollor per 12 hour 200 for 24 hour taxi cost will be 200000 u have to put 30 to 35% down rest of bank will pay

cheema lahori

Councller (250+ posts)
Do not invest in trucking untill you do not have licence
Otherwise you will loose money

It's not easy to get a good and reliable driver and after his salary you can not save money

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Which taxi is this ? 200,000 ?

I am new in Canada don't know much

Buy taxi get better monthly incom I think 6000 if some drive for u 100 dollor per 12 hour 200 for 24 hour taxi cost will be 200000 u have to put 30 to 35% down rest of bank will pay