British Nationality would become a "Hadi" in AH Throat he wouldn't able to swallow

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
When I said, we the British of Pakistani origin are watching closely the development and AH involvement in the violence in Karachi, I was not kidding.

Mark my words, if these news are true; circulating all over the media and some of them reported by established media outlets in Pakistan, then his British Nationality, which he was showing off so proudly, would become a big bone in the throat of AH, something he wouldn't be able to swallow.

He should have known with the privileges comes the responsibilities too. AH cannot have it both ways, he cannot act like a Don and order Murders in Pakistan without facing the consequences for his action.
We all know MQM has years of practice how to commit henious crimes and then blame their opponents, but every dog has it day. The noose is tightening. In their cleverness and bravado they have brought their murderous streak to the streets of UK. Thinking they can get away with it. But they should be rest assured, it may have taken time to untangle their web of deceit and deception, but at the end they will get caught.

AH should know, the British Nationality he has been given is a privilege and not a right, it can be taken away from him anytime, if he is proven to be involved in murder (s) directly or indirectly. It is not Pakistan that you will threat people or news media of dire consequences, or send your goons to throw chairs, injure journalists etc. Here the Law of the Land will prevail, make no mistake, we will make sure it does.

Lord Nazir has already demanded from British Government to Muzzle AH and stop him issuing statements, which result in the start of troubles and killings in Karachi.
AH should remember the Prevention of Terrorism Act has been modified and it covers terrorism in foreign soils too. You are warned.

14391890dbad326030f7be8f1861249fafdc775f.jpg

http://azaddunya.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1591:2011-08-27-22-32-30&catid=52:2010-12-24-06-41-09&Itemid=77