Babri Masjid demolition was just an incident: Indian Supreme Court

desicad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I believe it was Munna Bhai. No need to mention that the idea was not original, something that is prevalent in the Bollywood industry.
When you say idea was not original you should back that up by giving the source from where the idea was picked up.
Frankly I would like to watch that movie.......

Last edited:

Narayan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
When you say idea was not original you should back that up by giving the source from where the idea was picked up.
Frankly I would like to watch that movie.......

Munnabhai was Original Movie.A a mater of fact many other movies copied from Munna bhai.

adnan_younus

if it was just an incident.. why were the huge massacre and killings were followed with that. Its not JUST an incident it was a trigger for mass riots and killings spree.. even looking at it in a secular way.. its was much more that burning a car or house... because its fallout .. so teh court must go deeper into who were the master minds of this.. comes back to mu point is why secular india has still failed to book bal thakerey....

the mumbai atack was an incident .. had there been riots against muslims and killing spree .. it wudnt have been an incident then...
It was an incident and so was the Mumbai Incident thats how courts view this.

All religious people form all religions are superstitious with " god " as a centrifugal figure not obeying him have deadly consequences for eternity no matter how unreasonable those commands are, a reasonable mind, is required to discard all reason and obey. How does a secular court with people of reason can satisfy men of god it is a impossibility.

desicad

[MENTION=8742]Star Gazer[/MENTION]
It is more than 96 hours now since your claim.......still want more time or you accept your defeat?........

Joker

Minister (2k+ posts)
You are right about Indian mindset here. India has more Muslims than pakistan and all of them don't have very high regards towards pakistan or pakistani nationals. rest of the Indians are secular.For some unknown reason Indian Muslim don't like pakistan and that is probably the reason they didn't cross the border in 1947. Majority of Hinds,
Christians ,Jain ,sikh etc are secular with some exceptions.We don't have the perfect democracy yet but we are moving in the right direction and it is very positive sign.If you are living in Pakistan, you know the mid set of pakistani people.

Please prove this that India has more Muslim population than Pakistan with proper authentic references .Otherwise stop this Bullshit Propaganda and you will be the son of 1000000000 fathers

I am waiting ................................

@ Unicorn @desicad

If you also want to join this challenge and want to win
1000000000 fathers ,then your are welcome

Last edited:

Joker

Minister (2k+ posts)
It was an incident and so was the Mumbai Incident thats how courts view this.

All religious people form all religions are superstitious with " god " as a centrifugal figure not obeying him have deadly consequences for eternity no matter how unreasonable those commands are, a reasonable mind, is required to discard all reason and obey. How does a secular court with people of reason can satisfy men of god it is a impossibility.

"Secular people are the people of reason "

Please justify your statement with reason ?

I am waiting........................

Unicorn

Banned
"Secular people are the people of reason "

Please justify your statement with reason ?

I am waiting........................

I never said " secular people are people of reason " anyone can be a person of reason who's actions are guided by reason only. In the first part of statement what I said was " How does a secular COURT " meaning a place of justice where the justice is served based on written law of the land not based on religion.

Joker

Minister (2k+ posts)
I never said " secular people are people of reason " anyone can be a person of reason who's actions are guided by reason only. In the first part of statement what I said was " How does a secular COURT " meaning a place of justice where the justice is served based on written law of the land not based on religion.

"written law of the land"

Only written Law of the land is Quran by the creator of the Land