All of the institutions are on board for "NRO", except for Imran Khan - Khwaja Asif...

desan

President (40k+ posts)
hqdefault.jpg

Time to send Pervez Rasheed to Bani Gala...

Last edited:

First Strike

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Hamid Mir Jaffer is trying his best to protect corrupt mafia. He is pointing that Imran Khan is against NRO so minus him. Hamid Mir Jaffer is beneficiary of corrupt system and he can't afford accountability. Journalists are as corrupt as politicians. Merciless accountability is the need of time

muhammadadeel

مجھے جمہوریت نہیں چاہیے

لعنت ہے ایسے پاکستان پر جہاں ہم ان سیاستدانوں کے غلام ہوں

لعنت ہے سب سے بڑی فوج پر

اگر یہ ہوا تو فوج سب سے بڑی مجرم ہو گی

اُس خون پر جو میرے خاندان نے دیا، اور جنگ 65 کی جو نانا جی گئے لعنت ہے اس ملک پر پھر

Salazar67

مجھے جمہوریت نہیں چاہیے

لعنت ہے ایسے پاکستان پر جہاں ہم ان سیاستدانوں کے غلام ہوں

لعنت ہے سب سے بڑی فوج پر

اگر یہ ہوا تو فوج سے بڑی کوئی مجرم نہیں
Don't worry the circumcision of Two Families of money laundering criminal traitors is on track.

No anesthesia will be used.

muhammadadeel

Don't worry the circumcision of Two Families of money laundering criminal traitors is on track.

No anesthesia will be used.

I don't believe, until I see all of them and their children hanged.

When Imran says "NRO conspiracy is hatched" He means the Army subtly, who else credible wud suggest to Imran so "NRO conspiracy is hatched" is Army is planning to give NRO, which nothing new, 1971, 1988, 1999, 2008, 2019?

asadqudsi

Senator (1k+ posts)
I want a "small" guillotine doing 24/7 shift handling corrupt politicians, journalists, generals, baboos, and tax evaders. For females will need a different form of punishment.

Salazar67

I don't believe, until I see all of them and their children hanged.

When Imran says "NRO conspiracy is hatched" He means the Army subtly, who else credible wud suggest to Imran so "NRO conspiracy is hatched" is Army is planning to give NRO, which nothing new, 1971, 1988, 1999, 2008, 2019?
Yes.. That batch of army officer core is history as in old retirees.

New batch has switched alligence to Pakistan. No MORE JEW CONTROLLED pro American generals.

Also I hate that SLAVE mentality and contact with former colonizers of UK.

NO MORE JOINT MILITARY DRILLS COMPETITION AT ALL. IT REMINDS OF BRITISH RAJ..

F UK AND AMERICA. PAKISTAN FIRST ... YES YOU ARE CORRECT THERE ARE SOME KASHMIRI GENERALS WHO HAVE A SOFT SPOT FOR THE ILLITERATE JAMADAR OF KOT LAKHPAT AND HIS FILTHY DAUGHTER.

THE BITCH SHOULD HAVE BEEN HANGED.

muhammadadeel

Yes.. That batch of army officer core is history as in old retirees.

New batch has switched alligence to Pakistan. No MORE JEW CONTROLLED pro American generals.

Also I hate that SLAVE mentality and contact with former colonizers of UK.

NO MORE JOINT MILITARY DRILLS COMPETITION AT ALL. IT REMINDS OF BRITISH RAJ..

F UK AND AMERICA. PAKISTAN FIRST ... YES YOU ARE CORRECT THERE ARE SOME KASHMIRI GENERALS WHO HAVE A SOFT SPOT FOR THE ILLITERATE JAMADAR OF KOT LAKHPAT AND HIS FILTHY DAUGHTER.

THE BITCH SHOULD HAVE BEEN HANGED.

I only see justice, then develop reason. Philosophy is something even philosophers don't understand.