Aik Din Geo K Sath - 20th June 2010 - Dr Abdul Qadeer Khan " Fakhr e aalim e Islam "

pali1981

Voter (50+ posts)
It's seems obvious that Dr. Khan was made scapegoat by pakistan army and musharraf as they wanted to hide their role in nuclear proliferation.

saju78

Voter (50+ posts)
kahna tu nehi chaye but in sisatdoon ko ek baat khoon ga k ye sab apni maa k peachy pada hoyae hian ******,heros k sath asa salook,khan sahab atna sahda banda aur ek hero k sath asa salook , mian tu roh hi diya ye sun k k us k pass tu kuch behi nehi wo jo ek hero hai sincedaan hai aur ye bigairt kumraan,allah hai na wo sab deahk reha hai, qiymat k din kis kis ko kia mily ga,

Last edited by a moderator:

chiefsaab

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
We all are proud of you Dr. Sahib, May Allah the Great safe you from all evils in or out of pakistan. You are a Great person, What a simplicity, sit down on the sidewalk, always pray for you.

thepearl

Minister (2k+ posts)

The Question is Who Did wrong with Dr. Qadeeer
["Awaan" ya "Musharraf"
Yes off course Musharraf......
He made Dr. Qadeer Scapegoat
He lied to Dr. Qadeer
He imprisoned Dr. Qadeer to keep Enemies of Pakistan Happy

Inshallah we will bring Musharraf to justice[

scary

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
WhT an amazing simple down to earth man...only god will reward for his efforts

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
No doubt Dr Qadir has done the incredible,tremendous,and impressive job for Nation and Country, i personely and whole Nation Salute him for that and he will remain a National hero in Pakistan and Islamic History, but what he wants from the National in return,??? One dictator does not represent the whole Nation who disgraced him for any reason, he is forgetting that whole Nation stood behind him at that very particular time.
Great people and leaders never want any thing in return when they do some thing for their Nation, Many Sientists, and Famous leaders have passed away,Mohammad Ali Jinnah,Allama Iqbal, Nelson Mandela,Mahathir Mohammad, and so many never asked for reward, and that is the only thing which make them different from others, Is it not enough that Dr sahib has a very prominent place in the Heart of the Nation, 18 karor people love him, and he rejects that all for one dictator, it is very sad, he is a good scientist and has done the good job for his Nation, Nation recognize that for sure,but when he asks reward by himself, he makes him more smaller than what actually he is. What makes him different than those corrupt politicians who make a small bridge or a piece of road funded by National money and half of that they put in their pockets but still expect Nation to salute them, they don,t know what is their job? they are paid for? by the blood of this poor Nation. Dr sb is a great hero of Pakistan but he should be a Great Human too, that makes him even more greater and satisfied.

:angry_smile:...............In all his speeches or talks he never Cursed The Nation, even in this video, he praises the nation that he got so much love from common peopl he is only cursing Dictator and the present Govt. Dr Sahib is already a Good or I should say a Best Human being dear, who sacrificed all of his life for this Nation and still doing. After the clear instruction of Court order, Security Agency still teases (on the name of security and thread) him for "Unknown Sin"..........

So think before you speak. If he would not Good human being, he still would be in Holland and would enjoy Lavish life like many peoples are doing.

................And about the Nation..........where was nation when Dr Sahib was forced to Apologise for things he didn't do. Were there any protests for him? Still is our nation doing any protest for his full release? This is the nation, who is just saluting him on such Forums only, can't even speak about Dr Sahib So don't talk about the Nation. Our nation always like people in Lime light, few years back they are praising Musharraf, now they are cursing him.

So don't teach Dr Sahib the lesson of Humanity...........I think you need such lesson rather. :angry_smile:

he donnt want any thing from nation q k as a nation hum corrupt hai kitny hai hum mei jo mushkil wakt mei Dr sahib k leyee road per nikly Chief Justice k leyee tu sarey road per gayee thy y not for our real hero sirf ye kehny sei k hum ess ko hero manty hai sei kuch nahi bantaa hero ko hero k tarah deal kerna chaheyeee
kitny mazy k baat hai na hero ko qaid karo aur kahoo he is our hero uss ko tu dictator nei qaid kia hai hum kia kr sakty hai nice joke

tiger54

MPA (400+ posts)
i know this has nothing to do with Musharraf. Musharraf helped pakistan and we were economically way better then than we are today.
as far as Dr Abdul Qadeer is concerned he is my hero too BUT if he was really involved in nuclear proliferation then he was wrong. but he should be let free now and intelligence agencies can still keep an eye on him but for god's sake dont put him in so much mental pressure under house arrest.

masadi1980

MPA (400+ posts)
What a man.....................................................................
Allah bless you always .....................................................
i never ever seen such a simple and straight person ..............................
OH ALLAH PLEASE GIVE HIM LONG LIFE AND FULL OF SATISFACTION FROM PEOPLE OF PAKISTAN. AAMEEEEEEN.

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
No doubt Dr Qadir has done the incredible,tremendous,and impressive job for Nation and Country, i personely and whole Nation Salute him for that and he will remain a National hero in Pakistan and Islamic History, but what he wants from the National in return,??? One dictator does not represent the whole Nation who disgraced him for any reason, he is forgetting that whole Nation stood behind him at that very particular time.
Great people and leaders never want any thing in return when they do some thing for their Nation, Many Sientists, and Famous leaders have passed away,Mohammad Ali Jinnah,Allama Iqbal, Nelson Mandela,Mahathir Mohammad, and so many never asked for reward, and that is the only thing which make them different from others, Is it not enough that Dr sahib has a very prominent place in the Heart of the Nation, 18 karor people love him, and he rejects that all for one dictator, it is very sad, he is a good scientist and has done the good job for his Nation, Nation recognize that for sure,but when he asks reward by himself, he makes him more smaller than what actually he is. What makes him different than those corrupt politicians who make a small bridge or a piece of road funded by National money and half of that they put in their pockets but still expect Nation to salute them, they don,t know what is their job? they are paid for? by the blood of this poor Nation. Dr sb is a great hero of Pakistan but he should be a Great Human too, that makes him even more greater and satisfied.

I think u dont understand his feeling he doesnt demand any thing he say about blaming and dishonesty from polical leadership and u must accept his dismoralizing when u do some big deed and other side some dishonest person take u as a prisnor in observation..........what u awaiting !!!!!!

ProudPakistani

Voter (50+ posts)
He is our hero. But is that enough???

But what about a nation who does not treat well its heroes....even now there are so called intellectuals like Hasan Nisar, Nazir Naji and Mubashar Luqman who abuse him openly on the media....Shame on them and shame on us!!

May Allah forgive us for doing all this to such a great person....

psycho1

MPA (400+ posts)
A living lagend. shame on those who treated him badly. Hero was disrespected in Pakistan while In India a Hero was appointed as President on same time. I wish Musharf must be hanged in Pakistan i realy pray for it. I know ISI army cowards are with Musharf. but If public want to do jusctice with Pakistan aand paksitnai they need to take the step to hange. and PMLN ect ko zaroort hia they have to speak not stay quit as uesualy thy behave. jab mony or dollars ki Booo ati hia tu chup hojatay hian oor nahi milty tuu fight par ajay thian. saylya saree choor akhty hian. lanti.

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bhaiyo what do u expect the awam to do , the rich ones like us run away from the country and the poor have trouble feeding their kids and old parents...what is the awam to do ... they dont even know what proliferation means...this awam is worried about its own survival how can they take on the state of pakistan...Dr Qadeer is just one example in a list of millions that have been wronged by our state. No doubt Dr Qadeer is a simple and patriotic person but he is left with no choice but to detatch himself from those that slandered his good name including the media , military and the pakistani state. He does not hate the people , he knows the people are helpless just like him and dont even have enough to eat. When he says sub chor hain , he means the elite and the middle and upper middle class.

It broke my heart when he said "ab mein en ki madad nahi karun ga". Utterly disgusting.

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)
May Allah choose such a man leader ( presedent or primeminister ) of the nation.

He is still on the hit list of the enemies of Pakistan as they killed Iranien autom scientist , 4th generation warfare.

I peraonally have no words to trebute him, he is such a great man. Through his team work the Islamic nations got security and safety and we are proud

of that and pray for his health with tremendous love affection love and douas.

I humbly request my Pakistani brothers and sisters to send him your douas and feelings for this great hero.

[email protected]

hassan.te

Minister (2k+ posts)
he gave all to this land, his youth, energy, potential.... he could have earn millions of dollar if he was serving somewhere abroad. In this age of about 70, he is morally abused bz the goovernment, by the pakistani media as he also said. her daughter cant meet him for months who is living few yards away. Did any of pakistani went to him to break this nazarbandi. he is getting 19000 rupees monthly pention and the daily budget of president house is 200000 rupees...whats the comparison?

what a shame...

rana14801

Senator (1k+ posts)
Dr. Qadeer khan i m speech less after listning ur interview.I ONLY WANT TO SAY ALLAH GRANT ME POWER TO BRING DESERVING STATUS FOR U. I WISH IF I COULD DO IT. my request to coming genration that do some thing to restore the honour of this hero. my salute to u sir.