Aik Din Geo K Sath - 20th June 2010 - Dr Abdul Qadeer Khan " Fakhr e aalim e Islam "

alexendra85

Councller (250+ posts)
shame on calling my self pakistani,look it him as he deserve this?we proud on you,you are our proud, a nation who can,t make a byscycle this brave man made him a neuclear power,may ALLAH bless you,your family and your wife who showed you sancarity and supported you in achieving your goals throughout your life,ALLAH teased them who teases you.

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Can you believe this? Are you proud to be a Pakistani?

I look at it in another perspective .Yes I am proud cos we still have people like AQ KHAN, setting an example to be a great patriotic Pakistani and a great human being despite of everything.

But i definitely feel ashamed when I look at people like zardari and Sharif brothers as our so called leaders.

Old but Thanks for sharing the video again.

fido82

Senator (1k+ posts)

I look at it in another perspective .Yes I am proud cos we still have people like AQ KHAN, setting an example to be a great patriotic Pakistani and a great human being despite of everything.

But i definitely feel ashamed when I look at people like zardari and Sharif brothers as our so called leaders.

Yar agar atne hi Pakistani hain tu apne signature main Mohjir Kom bhi add karleen ye phir sab ko hata den. Ye lisaniat kab khatam hogi. Allah ap ko tofeeq ata farmaee. Ek AQ Khan per fakar tu karsakte per us ki lisaniat per tume sharm kun ati hy.

ahmadalikhan

MPA (400+ posts)

1.GIF

Desienglishman

Senator (1k+ posts)

:jazak: Thank you for your encouragement.

I guess you got to keep going and be positive,and not be defeated by the the corrupt but be grateful for the true Heros like IK and AQ Khan.

virus

Senator (1k+ posts)

we still feel proud as a pakistani coz we still have such persones like Dr Qadir Khan

he is an example for every pakistani

these kind of persones we should called them patriotic

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)

iss kay baad aap pakistan army say kya acha expect ker saktay hain ??

FaisalKh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

iss kay baad aap pakistan army say kya acha expect ker saktay hain ??

Hahahahaha here we go again. This guy could not find anything suitable to write against army so dragged army in this issue too. It is useless to tell u who put him on house arrest so forget it...

TruPakistani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Thats how we treat our Hero AQ Khan......

He is a big actor....................
He has one of the biggest property in Isb(Bani Gala), and is a very rich man.

The musharraf govt did put sanctions on him and put him in house arrest, but I don't the govt recovered any money or property from him.

chayyaz

Citizen

He is a big actor....................
He has one of the biggest property in Isb(Bani Gala), and is a very rich man.

The musharraf govt did put sanctions on him and put him in house arrest, but I don't the govt recovered any money or property from him.

you should be ashamed .. dumass
i myself am a nuclear engineer and i understand the hardships Dr. Khan went through to strengthen a country where there was no knowledge about nuclear science.
say watever u want about politicians.. keep this man out of ur petty political propaganda...

TruPakistani

Minister (2k+ posts)

you should be ashamed .. dumass
i myself am a nuclear engineer and i understand the hardships Dr. Khan went through to strengthen a country where there was no knowledge about nuclear science.
say watever u want about politicians.. keep this man out of ur petty political propaganda...

I am not ashamed on my comments because I know his family and his background.

Whatever he did for Pakistan, I do not deny that. He did wonders for Pakistan.

but whatever he is portraying now this Geo Show, is false.