Aik Din Geo K Sath - 20th June 2010 - Dr Abdul Qadeer Khan " Fakhr e aalim e Islam "

new_world

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
this is called HImat and badarii. He is not not Mussaraf and Zardarii. GEO Dr Qadeer (GOD bless you) and GEO Sohail Ahmed

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
May God bless all his blessings on this noble person dr.qadeer khan who gave all his knowledge,wisdom and sacrificed his life for this nation.May mir musharraf and bush burn in hell what they did to this man.shame on nazir naji who wrote against qadeer khan,i like to ask naji what kind of his achievements are for pakistan,let us know except writing for money and sold himslef to every govt.

forzeb

Minister (2k+ posts)
he is a living legend of pakistan but i wish to ask him one question why did he accept the blame and who stopping him to tell a truth to pakistani people who love him so much. i believe we deserve to know the truth from himself

realist1

Citizen
Nice One!!

Thats how we Admire our Heros!! We have no Courage to stand to safeguard our Heros. Idiots in power.

billo786

Senator (1k+ posts)
A real hero of muslims ummah allah give you long life Ameen.

Don't worry mr qadeer about murdaars Allah is watching everybody when allah catches them they will go to HELL with all their masters.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
My both Hands Salutes to Dr A.Q. Khan..........Allah May give him long life and keep safe from any evil.

..........Dr Sahib is true and sincere that's the reason he is in Pakistan and the Gaddar-e-Watan (Musharaf) wants to go to Pakistan but he can't . Just watching Pakistan on TV screen. Now wants to protect himself by forming a ***** Party of 5 Members.

Shame on Such Generals and Shame on those who gave him Guard of Honour on leaving Pak Army

Tilloo

MPA (400+ posts)
May you Live Long Dr. Sahib....

Allah ap ko Ache Health ata farmay ...(Ameen)

V r all proud of you...(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)

Jitna bura hum apnay iss hero k sath ker saktay thay hum nay kiya....jis ko PAKISTAN ka bacha bacha janta tha...yes tha..... janta hai nahi because hum khud apnay heroes ko khatam kertay ja rahe hain! unn k kehnay pay jo kabhi humara acha nahi soch saktay.

Inhon nay sahi kaha "aab hum nay irada kiya hai hum iss qoum ko kuch nahi bataye gay"

Duniya humhari buraiyon per ganton bool sakti hai aur hum apni achaiyon pay chund mins tak nahi bool saktay

ALLAH ki maddad ki umeed hain humain inn baaton k bawajood k her buraye jis say humain mana kiya gaya hai aur hum her roz wohi kertay hain!

Farooq Khan

MPA (400+ posts)
I am speachless after watching this because what Dr.Qadir is saying makes me sad and angery on leadership of last 10 years what a shame people of
Pakistan must know the truth and what is written and said by people like nazir naji the scum of Pakistani journlisum makes me angery naji is bad person
we have seen his conversation with one junior anchor on you tube nazir naji is not a journalist he is ####ing scum.
Allah SWT will protect Dr. Qadir and good health we are exteremly happy that he knows the people of Pakistan love him and RESPECT him as a HERO of the nation Dr.Qadir i would say President of our country Aameen.

Last edited:

thepearl

Minister (2k+ posts)
Musharraf ne Dr. Qadeer kay sath bohot bora kia. Hamary qoumi hero ko, Pakistani atom bomb kay mojab ko Musharraf ne ushi programme se alag kar diya. Musharrd ne Dr. Qadeer ko qaid kia. ..........We must bring Musharrf to justice...................we love DR. Qadeer khan and we hate Musharraf....

mhkhan1988

Citizen
Salaamu alaykum warahmatullah wabarakatuh Tujhe ee Pakistani Qaum jis bande ne Khoon paseena ek kar ke tumhari jaane aur izaate bajai uska aaj yeh haal kar rahe ho, sharam seh sar jukh jata hai yeh manzir e be ghairti dekh kar, yeh murda qaum hai. Sirf jab apne sar par parti hai to phir hoosh ata hai.

ee ashaane rasool ummat pe teri ek ajab waqt para hai
jo Deen nikala tha madina se shaan se
wo aaj Ghareeb o ghuraba hai(this poetry is from our great Allama iqbal, i may did some mistakes but wanted to share on this occasion it with u all)

RAJKO

Councller (250+ posts)
No doubt Dr Qadir has done the incredible,tremendous,and impressive job for Nation and Country, i personely and whole Nation Salute him for that and he will remain a National hero in Pakistan and Islamic History, but what he wants from the National in return,??? One dictator does not represent the whole Nation who disgraced him for any reason, he is forgetting that whole Nation stood behind him at that very particular time.
Great people and leaders never want any thing in return when they do some thing for their Nation, Many Sientists, and Famous leaders have passed away,Mohammad Ali Jinnah,Allama Iqbal, Nelson Mandela,Mahathir Mohammad, and so many never asked for reward, and that is the only thing which make them different from others, Is it not enough that Dr sahib has a very prominent place in the Heart of the Nation, 18 karor people love him, and he rejects that all for one dictator, it is very sad, he is a good scientist and has done the good job for his Nation, Nation recognize that for sure,but when he asks reward by himself, he makes him more smaller than what actually he is. What makes him different than those corrupt politicians who make a small bridge or a piece of road funded by National money and half of that they put in their pockets but still expect Nation to salute them, they don,t know what is their job? they are paid for? by the blood of this poor Nation. Dr sb is a great hero of Pakistan but he should be a Great Human too, that makes him even more greater and satisfied.