41 years old American woman reaches Sialkot to marry 21 year-old-lover

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
بھاٸی بارود بس نظر مت ہٹانا میں سہرا باندھ کے آرہا ہوں۔۔

Bibi ke hosh jald thekaney aney waley hain, bacha tu abhi jawan bhi nahi hua.
41 old woman for 21 yrs old in Pakistan! Now thats called middle age crisis sorry its ❤️

Imran the legend

In a rare incident, an American woman has travelled all the way to Pakistan to marry a 21-year-old man belonging to Sialkot.

394151_2037439_american-woman_updates.jpg

Helena decided to tie the knot with Kashif who she met on social media, a local newspaper reported.

According to reports, Helena is also set to convert to Islam before exchanging her vows with Kashif.

As informed by the soon-to-be groom, preparations for the wedding ceremony have been done. He further said that his relatives are all ready to witness his special union with Helena.

There have been incidences earlier where a Canadian and an American woman came all the way to Pakistan to marry their online lovers from this part of the world.

In April, an Indian woman who came to Pakistan to attend the traditional Besakhi festival married a Pakistani man and embraced Islam.
Source

Steyn

This is the thing.

Americans have sex with these girls until these girls can tell you the anatomy of every human being then when they get old, no American wants to marry them obviously as these are not "marriage material".

Instead even the guys who get old want a girl that's marriage material - read faithful and less used and smarter and intelligent and respectful of her body.

So this marriage probably is a sham.
The girl obviously wants some man who will stick by her, this pakistani guy probably wants that green card.

I don't know why they call it love. There is no such thing in American culture, you have to be inside a girl a million times, spend an eternity then you can say you love her. If you tell a girl you love her before you're inside her, she will get freaked out and run away

Steyn

یار یہ آج کل بہت ہورہا ہے۔۔۔ لگتا ہے فیس بک پر اکاٶنٹ بنانا پڑیگا۔۔۔ میں چالیس کا ہوں تو مزکورہ ریشو کے لحاظ سے ساٹھ ستر سال والی تو مل ہی جاٸگی۔

Hahaa comedy gold. Thanks for the laughs

Irfan_balouch

Senator (1k+ posts)
This is the thing.

Americans have sex with these girls until these girls can tell you the anatomy of every human being then when they get old, no American wants to marry them obviously as these are not "marriage material".

Instead even the guys who get old want a girl that's marriage material - read faithful and less used and smarter and intelligent and respectful of her body.

The girl obviously wants some man who will stick by her, this pakistani guy probably wants that green card.

I don't know why they call it love. There is no such thing in American culture, you have to be inside a girl a million times, spend an eternity then you can say you love her. If you tell a girl you love her before you're inside her, she will get freaked out and run away
رہنے دو یار کیوں اتنی تفصیل میں تجزیہ کر رہے ہو۔ یہ ساری باتیں سچ ہیں پر یہ یاد رکھیں کہ اسلام میں بھی شادی ایک کاروباری معاہدہ ہی ہے۔ جس میں کچھ لین اور کچھ دین ہوتا ہے۔ اب لین دین کی نوعیت بدل جاتی ہے تو اس سےکوئی خاص فرق نہیں پڑتا ہے۔ دعا کرو جو لڑکا چاہتا ہے وہ اس کو ملے اور جس مقصد کی خاطر لڑکی یہ پاپڑ بیل رہی ہے وہ اس سے مستفید ہو۔ دھوکا نہ لڑکے کی طرف سے ہو اور نہ ہی لڑکی کی طرف سے

paittibahi

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is the thing.

Can we enjoy that two HUMAN BEING will be going to perform Sunnah of Prophet Mohammad (SA). Shaitan mardood's biggest achievement is creating rift between husband and wife.
Think before throwing mud on this beautiful relation. Did you look into their HEARTS, Of course NOT.

Steyn

Can we enjoy that two HUMAN BEING will be going to perform Sunnah of Prophet Mohammad (SA). Shaitan mardood's biggest achievement is creating rift between husband and wife.
Think before throwing mud on this beautiful relation. Did you look into their HEARTS, Of course NOT.

I have no problem with the marriage and i think it's a good thing. I simply stated a fact.

Why are you taking offence to it?

What is more offensive is the way the interviewer is touching the girls legs and abdomen and boobs everytime he reaches to the guy.

paittibahi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Its not personal. You label this marraige a sham marraige. Love has no boundries. If these two love birds are trying to have legal and Islamic realationship. Instead of admiring a girl to travel far, you label a beautiful relation into something as a business deal. I have been in US for many years and seen Pakistani/Indian guys/girls getting married to PakIstani/Indian Americans. As soon they secure their immigration status. They left that poor boy/girl with a nasty divorce. I have been telling my friends that they must sign a pre-neptual agreement before marrying their daughters/son to these gold diggers.

Steyn

Its not personal. You label this marraige a sham marraige. Love has no boundries. If these two love birds are trying to have legal and Islamic realationship. Instead of admiring a girl to travel far, you label a beautiful relation into something as a business deal. I have been in US for many years and seen Pakistani/Indian guys/girls getting married to PakIstani/Indian Americans. As soon they secure their immigration status. They left that poor boy/girl with a nasty divorce. I have been telling my friends that they must sign a pre-neptual agreement before marrying their daughters/son to these gold diggers.

It "appears" to be a sham marriage. I could be wrong or i could be right.

First is the age difference. The woman is well into her old age and wouldn't be able to find an American guy to marry her.
Second is the sexual experience difference. The guy is obviously a virgin and the woman must have a lot of sexual partners as the American culture is that you're made fun of if you don't have sex the moment you turn 12-13.
Third is American girls and woman freak out if you say you love them if you haven't fucked them a million times and are living together with them. Love is a very strong word for Americans and you can only utter that after you have been with a girl for years.

You're confusing Eastern culture with Western. It was a surprise to me too and i found it hilarious but it is true. You can't say you love a girl even if you fuck her on a constant basis. If you do that, you will freak her out and she will call you insecure, needy, unexperienced and leave you.

Maybe this is an exception. But i am simply stating the rule for you. If you still live in US, go and find a girl and tell her you love her and want to marry her. I want to see the reaction you will get.

Do that in Pakistan and the girl will react differently. Marriage is a sacred thing in Eastern world, just an expensive useless waste of time in Western world. I know people who spend half their lives with a girl and still don't want to label their relationship. Some of them don't even want to say it's a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship.

So yeah, these are facts. Maybe it is wrong in this couple's case but i will state the facts (Americans don't fall in love in 8 months, they need 8 years, it doesn't mean i am against this marriage. Go and do it. Just don't use the girl to go to America.

I wanted to hear the guy say that he will live in Pakistan. That would give legitimacy to the relationship.