‘سعودی جیل سے ماموں کا بیٹا واپس نہ آسکا’

naveed

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Imran-khan-and-mohammed-bin-salman-saudi-jail.jpg

پاکستان کی قومی اسمبلی میں وزیر خارجہ شاہ محمود قریشی نے ایک تحریری جواب جمع کراتے ہوئے اعتراف کیا ہے کہ سعودی عرب کی جیلوں میں اس وقت بھی 3400 پاکستانی شہری قید ہیں ۔

پارلیمنٹ میں پوچھے گئے سوال کے تحریری جواب میں وزیر خارجہ نے کہا ہے کہ سعودی عرب میں ہمارا سفارتخانہ 2107 پاکستانی قیدیوں کی رہائی کیلئے مصروف ہے جن کے لیے ولی عہد شہزادہ محمد بن سلمان نے دورہ پاکستان میں اعلان کیا تھا۔

وزیر خارجہ کے جواب کے مطابق ‘ہم نے سعودی حکام سے قیدیوں سے فہرست فراہم کرنے کی درخواست کی ہے، ہمیں قیدیوں کی مانگی گئی معلومات کا انتظار ہے،۔’

قومی اسمبلی میں اپوزیشن ارکان نے ایک تحریری سوال پوچھا تھا کہ’ سعودی ولی عہد شاہ محمد بن سلمان کے اعلان کے نتیجے میں کتنے پاکستانی رہا ہوئے۔؟’

وفاقی حکومت کی جانب سے لاعلمی پر ن لیگ کے رکن قومی اسمبلی ریاض پیرزادہ نے پوچھا کہ سعودی ولی عہد نے2107پاکستانیوں کی فوری رہائی کا حکم دیا تھا رہا کتنے ہوئے۔؟

اوورسیز وزارت کی پارلیمانی سیکرٹری جویریہ ظفر نے بتایا کہ سعودی حکومت اور ہماری وزارت خارجہ ٹکڑوں میں ڈیٹا شیئر کررہی ہے جلد ہی مکمل تعداد ایوان کو بتائی جائے گی۔ انہوں نے کہا کہ بیرون ملک پاکستانی وزیر اعظم عمران خان کے دل کے بہت قریب ہیں ۔

جویریہ ظفر کے جواب پر اپوزیشن ارکان نے حیرت ظاہر کرتے ہوئے کہا کہ یہ کیا جواب ہے۔؟

دریں اثنا قومی اسمبلی اجلاس کے وقفہ سوالات میں جناح ہاوس کو پاکستان کو حوالے کرنے معاملے پر وزارت خارجہ اپنے تحریری جواب بتایا ہے کہ پاکستان نے بار ہا نئی دلی کی حکومتوں کو جناح ہاوس پر قبضے کے فیصلے کو دہرایا۔

وزارت خارجہ کے جواب کے مطابق پاکستان نے1979 میں بھارت کے جناح ہاؤس پاکستانی قونصلر جنرل کو لیز پر دینے کے فیصلے سے اتفاق کیاتاہم اس کے بعد میں بھارت نے ہر بار نیا عذر پیش کیا۔

وزارت خارجہ نے بتایا کہ ستمبر 1981 میں بھارت نے جناح ہاوس کی املاک کو برٹش ہائی کمشنر کو لیز پر دیا۔ تحریری جواب کے مطابق لیز کے خاتمے کے بعد پاکستانی قونصلیٹ کو دینے کی تجویز دی گئی۔

وزارت خارجہ کے مطابق 1993 میں بھارتی ہائی کمشنر کی جانب سے چار جوابات پاکستان کو دیے گئے۔ ایک وجہ یہ بتائی گئی کہ جناح ہاؤس مسلمانوں کے احتجاج کیلئے جگہ بن جائے گی ۔

بھارت نے پہلے ہی اس کو میوزیم میں تبدیل کرنے کا فیصلہ کیا ہے۔ حکومت پاکستان نے کئی مرتبہ بھارت کے ساتھ معاملہ اٹھایا مگر بھارت نے کوئی مثبت جواب نہیں دیا۔

وزارت خارجہ کے مطابق بھارت کی جانب سے پاکستانی قونصلر جنرل کے قیام کیلئے جگہ لیز پر دینے کا اتفاق کیا گیا۔ جناح ہاوس کی کرایہ داری کا پاکستانی دعوی قانونی بنیاد پر ہے۔ پاکستان جناح ہاوس کے تحفظ اور دیکھ بھال کیلئے لیز کے معاملے پربھارت سے بات چیت جاری رکھے گا۔

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Obviously all the inmates wont be released just with one signature. They will first release those who have completed their punishment, but are stuck because of lingering visa/paper work/expired passport issues. That takes due time.
Afterwards, they will take an objective look at things like leniency in case of petty crimes etc. We cant expect them to release drug smugglers or murderers.

mhafeez

کل سعودی عرب نے ایک دن میں سینتیس لوگوں کو پھانسی دی ، جو پچھلے تین سال میں کسی ایک دن سب سے زیادہ پھانسیاں دینے کا ریکارڈ ہے

xecutioner

کل سعودی عرب نے ایک دن میں سینتیس لوگوں کو پھانسی دی ، جو پچھلے تین سال میں کسی ایک دن سب سے زیادہ پھانسیاں دینے کا ریکارڈ ہے

Tum enjoy kero ganjon ko bacha lety hai.

umer_javed

MPA (400+ posts)
Obviously all the inmates wont be released just with one signature. They will first release those who have completed their punishment, but are stuck because of lingering visa/paper work/expired passport issues. That takes due time.
Afterwards, they will take an objective look at things like leniency in case of petty crimes etc. We cant expect them to release drug smugglers or murderers.
Asslam-u-Alaikum,

I believe you do not have full knowledge about kingdom.
King doesn't require to sign its statement is enough.

Moreover As per kingdom rule they kill the drug dealer within 1 week. These are poor people who were thrown in jails for nothing. I suggest you to go to KSA and work for 1 month you will learn everything. Our Pakistani people living a life of slaves.

Regards,

Will_Bite

Asslam-u-Alaikum,

I believe you do not have full knowledge about kingdom.
King doesn't require to sign its statement is enough.

Moreover As per kingdom rule they kill the drug dealer within 1 week. These are poor people who were thrown in jails for nothing. I suggest you to go to KSA and work for 1 month you will learn everything. Our Pakistani people living a life of slaves.

Regards,
I was born there, thank you very much.

Noone is thrown in jail for nothing. I realize there are numerous people who are caught in drug rackets unwillingly and are sentenced to death....women and children included. But people need to use common sense and stop carrying stuff for others. Simple as that

umer_javed

MPA (400+ posts)
I was born there, thank you very much.

Noone is thrown in jail for nothing. I realize there are numerous people who are caught in drug rackets unwillingly and are sentenced to death....women and children included. But people need to use common sense and stop carrying stuff for others. Simple as that

Asslam-u-Alaikum,

So you supported my comment that people who are in jails are innocent.
Thanks.

Moreover kindly also confirm, did I lie when i said Pakistanis are living a life of slave?

Regards,

Will_Bite

Asslam-u-Alaikum,

So you supported my comment that people who are in jails are innocent.
Thanks.

Moreover kindly also confirm, did I lie when i said Pakistanis are living a life of slave?

Regards,
Ignorance of law us not an excuse. Lack of common Sense is not a defense. The people jailed on drugs charges are guilty of being stupid and they pay the price for that, as unfortunate as it may seem.
As for the slave part, in most cases, these people are held hostage by recruitment agents who hold their passports and give them a fraction of what they are promised. The human traffickers are our own people. Wake up to the facts

umer_javed

MPA (400+ posts)
Ignorance of law us not an excuse. Lack of common Sense is not a defense. The people jailed on drugs charges are guilty of being stupid and they pay the price for that, as unfortunate as it may seem.
As for the slave part, in most cases, these people are held hostage by recruitment agents who hold their passports and give them a fraction of what they are promised. The human traffickers are our own people. Wake up to the facts

Thanks for supporting my comment.

The people you are calling stupid are innocent in reality, being a Muslim they are leave for good and believe in every one they will receive the reward later on judgment day.

For you, kindly support them not leave them alone.

Will_Bite

Thanks for supporting my comment.

The people you are calling stupid are innocent in reality, being a Muslim they are leave for good and believe in every one they will receive the reward later on judgment day.

For you, kindly support them not leave them alone.
The question is asked about a dozen times on the way to Umrah or Hajj. Are you carrying anyone elses stuff? Did you pack all bags yourself? Dont carry stuff for others without checking. Punishment for drugs smuggling is death in KSA... Innocence shouldnt equate to stupidity. There is a fine line between them.
Noone is leaving them alone. IK asked for support in a televised conference, in front of everyone, for the world to hear. Nothing could have been louder.

umer_javed

MPA (400+ posts)
The question is asked about a dozen times on the way to Umrah or Hajj. Are you carrying anyone elses stuff? Did you pack all bags yourself? Dont carry stuff for others without checking. Punishment for drugs smuggling is death in KSA... Innocence shouldnt equate to stupidity. There is a fine line between them.
Noone is leaving them alone. IK asked for support in a televised conference, in front of everyone, for the world to hear. Nothing could have been louder.

Asslam-u-Alaikum,

Bhai, I and people who are reading these posts are well educated and well informed along with that they fully understand these point. But i'm talking about the poor people of interior who are, in reality, very innocent and they can't even speak any language besides their native language. I'm witness when I was traveling from gulf country to Pakistan there were two families from Punjab going back to Pakistan at boarding lady was asking "How many passengers" in English and guarding was 15/16 years young boy and he was just staring at her face then i said in urdu "woh ap say poch rehay hain kitlay loog hain aap" he said ath "8" then the lady counted her self and made sign by her band 8? he nodded yes.

What do you expect from these innocent people?

Bhai, you say thanks to Allah that you born in privileged family and on top of that you received this worldly education.

Regards,