ین اے 249i Faisa voda ke Seat PTI ko MQM ko de deni chaheay

Qutubddin Aibak Qazilbash

Councller (250+ posts)
Can president declare Lahore Federally Administrated Area?
Can president declare Faisalabad Federally Administrated Area?
Can president declare XYZ City of Pakistan Federally Administrated Area?
Yes , he can. In this case, he will be reinstating the old position. Even easier in this case.
President of Pakistan , can confiscate your house, pay you an amount of his choice for your inconvenience and you will not have any right!! That is the power of Head of State.
The land belongs to state, you only buy the right to lease it for 99 years. Lease can be revoked at state will. I know of instances in Karachi, when Cantonment Board did not agree to extend a School Land after 99 years expired!!!

Curious_Mind

Senator (1k+ posts)
بہت حقیقت پسند تجزیہ کیا ہے میرا بھی یہی خیال ہے - ایم قیو ایم سینیٹ میں اپنا ڈپٹی چیئرمین لانے کے لئے تحریک انصاف سے مدد مانگ رہی ہے مگر ان کا مشترکہ نہ چیئرمین اور نہ ڈپٹی جیتے گا - پی ڈی ایم پہلے ہی اکثریت میں اور خفیہ ووٹ میں زرداری کے جادو کی وجہ سے مزید ووٹ بھی انہیں مل جائینگے - ایم قیو ایم ابھی سے کراچی کی سیٹ مانگے اور تحریک انصاف دے تو ان کے لئے اچھا ہے ورنہ یہ سیٹ ان کے ہاتھ سے جائے گی -
In few sentences, please let us know what kind of actions a Federal govt can do for Karachi bypassing provincial government?
MQM used to rule Sindh during Musharraf time and then they became allies of PPP, please share why they were unable to finish Quota system in Sindh?
A 20 years Quota system extension took place in 2013 when MQM and PPP were ruling Pakistan but blaming PTI.
At least don’t extend Quota System, and don’t approve the bogus census. These are both federal controlled

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Yes , he can. In this case, he will be reinstating the old position. Even easier in this case.
President of Pakistan , can confiscate your house, pay you an amount of his choice for your inconvenience and you will not have any right!! That is the power of Head of State.
The land belongs to state, you only buy the right to lease it for 99 years. Lease can be revoked at state will. I know of instances in Karachi, when Cantonment Board did not agree to extend a School Land after 99 years expired!!!
My dear, re-instating mean, president is saying city of Karachi is again Capital of Pakistan not Islamabad.
Its not president but state own all the land. Yes president can take back my house and yours too but he has to give reason.
This means president can't declare Karachi FAA just because in the past Karachi was Capital of Pakistan.

Okara

At least don’t extend Quota System, and don’t approve the bogus census. These are both federal controlled
My dear Quota system was extended in 2013 for 20 years and only way it can be quashed is by 2/3rd majority. When ever PTI got 2/3rd majority to try to quash this quota system, even if there will be one MNA of MQM will go against it because their politics is based on Quota system and if this issue got resolved MQM will be done.

Councller (250+ posts)
My dear, re-instating mean, president is saying city of Karachi is again Capital of Pakistan not Islamabad.
Its not president but state own all the land. Yes president can take back my house and yours too
Now this discussion is turning into good 'ol fashion Punjabee juggat baazi. I don't want both of us to slap each other red, like this is some jugat muqabla on Ghanta Chowk.
The fact remains, that intention can lead to innovating new laws. Laws do not necessarily need a rationale. Likewise, there can 100 's of reasons to say no, if someone doesn't have the courage/will.
PTI will have to break PPP apart. PPP is a state and security risk. People in Punjab have no idea what game PPP is upto. And to break PPP, Karachi will need to be counted separate from Sindh.

Okara

Now this discussion is turning into good 'ol fashion Punjabee juggat baazi. I don't want both of us to slap each other red, like this is some jugat muqabla on Ghanta Chowk.
The fact remains, that intention can lead to innovating new laws. Laws do not necessarily need a rationale. Likewise, there can 100 's of reasons to say no, if someone doesn't have the courage/will.
PTI will have to break PPP apart. PPP is a state and security risk. People in Punjab have no idea what game PPP is upto. And to break PPP, Karachi will need to be counted separate from Sindh.
I don't know from where you extracted I was doing a Jugat Baazi? Please point out. I want a serious discussion on this issue but based on some facts not wishes.
All I am asking president can't do something without explaining the need. Also we still have Supreme Court. Keep in mind when Musharraf was all in all of Pakistan, the Supreme Court allowed him to make any changes to the constitution still he didn't touch quota system, let alone declaring Karachi FAA.
Lets assume, president declare Karachi FAA, what about Hyderabad?

Councller (250+ posts)
I don't know from where you extracted I was doing a Jugat Baazi? Please point out. I want a serious discussion on this issue but based on some facts not wishes.
All I am asking president can't do something without explaining the need. Also we still have Supreme Court. Keep in mind when Musharraf was all in all of Pakistan, the Supreme Court allowed him to make any changes to the constitution still he didn't touch quota system, let alone declaring Karachi FAA.
Lets assume, president declare Karachi FAA, what about Hyderabad?
I do not believe President has to give a reason to justify his action. Any combination of words could do as rationale, but rationale itself is not a necessity.
In fact in this case, Sindh Governemt has been dragging their feet in implementing SC orders for 1. transparent census and 2. abrogation of Quota System by implementing merit.( Both decisions have been quoted countless times in recent times)
This alone can be a justification and one based on orders of Supreme Court itself!

Mikkix

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why a punjabi based political party pmln extended quota system in karachi in 2013.
Then another punjab based political party pti accepts this quota system in 2020. Can someone shed light why punjabis wants quota system in karachi? I just want an answer. Sorry off topic but just asked. Although I supported PTI

Councller (250+ posts)
Why a punjabi based political party pmln extended quota system in karachi in 2013.
Then another punjab based political party pti accepts this quota system in 2020. Can someone shed light why punjabis wants quota system in karachi? I just want an answer. Sorry off topic but just asked. Although I supported PTI
Because sitting 1000 miles away, basking in wealth generated by urban peasants from an asset...your main concern in wealth coming in. It doesn't matter what the urban peasants are going through at hands of a racist landlord.
You just sign the paper, which your security guard brings you......a security guard who is in bed with the robbers & landlord , just so the robbers in the area do not cause mischief for the security guard's.

Mikkix

Minister (2k+ posts)
Because sitting 1000 miles away, basking in wealth generated by urban peasants from an asset...your main concern in wealth coming in. It doesn't matter what the urban peasants are going through at hands of a racist landlord.
You just sign the paper, which your security guard brings you......a security guard who is in bed with the robbers & landlord , just so the robbers in the area do not cause mischief for the security guard's.
Damn bro. Lovely.

Okara

I do not believe President has to give a reason to justify his action. Any combination of words could do as rationale, but rationale itself is not a necessity.
In fact in this case, Sindh Governemt has been dragging their feet in implementing SC orders for 1. transparent census and 2. abrogation of Quota System by implementing merit.( Both decisions have been quoted countless times in recent times)
This alone can be a justification and one based on orders of Supreme Court itself!
Sir we have democracy in Pakistan and what you are demanding was not done even during dictatorship. If you really wanted Karachi declared as FAA, you should educate people and then once have majority then you can declare Karachi the capital of Pakistan and thus Karachi will be FAA.